The Performance

We Got Married......In Real Life?

“So what exactly happened yesterday?” Kwon Ahra, Dazzlers’ manager started to investigating Melisa.

“I was just finished my rehearsal with Jinyoung oppa and I asked you, unnie if I could go to a cafe and you said yes. So I was reading a book in that cafe and I sat near the window of the cafe because I just like that seat. Then, someone called my name and it turns out to be Seungri oppa. We started to chat for a while but then he left when he got his orders.” Melisa told her.

“It’s a coincidence, right?” Songhyun corrected and Melisa nodded.

“People are too much!!” Minyoung yelled all of a sudden which make Yunhwa jumped from her seat thanks to her. A phone started ringing and Ahra picked up her phone. She nodded numerous times and keep saying ‘ne’ and ‘okay’.

“I just got a call from the office. This CA person is Cho Aeyoung. She’s 17 and went to a xx school. You can sue her if you want.”

“No, I’m not going to sue her. I mean, she’s a high school student and it’s not a big issue.” Melisa told them which make Yunhwa a little pissed off.

“Unnie, this is a big problem. You and my brother will loose fans if you not sue her!”

“But my image will be ruined if I sue her, right? She’s just a fangirl who misunderstanding what she sees and she’s a high schooler. I think I’ll just confirm everything to the public.” Melisa told the youngest member of Dazzlers.

“How?”

Melisa and Seungri are NOT dating!

Earlier, we reported that Melisa and Seungri were seeing in a cafe and they look like a couple who have a date. Just 2 hours after the news release on the web, Melisa wrote on her twitter, “There’s a misunderstanding here. I’m NOT dating anyone right now, which includes Seungri oppa. Yesterday, I was just enjoying my ‘alone-time’ on a cafe then I met Seungri oppa by a coincidence. We were just chatting for a while and he left after he got his orders. People, please stop over reacting over a picture.”

She also revealed that she knows who CA is by writing it on her next tweet, “And CA, I know your identity but don’t worry, I won’t sue you.”

Some of our reporters also went to that cafe and a worker revealed that they were not dating. “They were met by coincidence because Melisa came first and an hour later, Seungri came. I took Seungri’s order and when I delivered it to him, I over heard their conversation. They were talking about We Got Married and Jinyoung. Then Seungri immediately left after he took his orders just before I went back to the staff area.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard about the news

-Jinyoung

That’s just a misunderstanding!!

-Melisa

Hahaha yeah, I know. Are you alright?

-Jinyoung

What do you mean? I’m always alright^^

-Melisa

I mean, are you not affected by the news? People are rude by saying you’re cheating on me haha

-Jinyoung

I’m not really affected by it. I mean, many idols have been through it, right?

-Melisa

True, but I hope you will always be alright no matter what people say about you. Just remember I will always be by your side so just tell me if you feel sad or something~^^

-Jinyoung

I will^^ Oppa, remember D-2!! Fighting!!

-Melisa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B1A4 dan Dazzlers are getting ready for their performance on a Valentine’s Day show. All of them are busy with their make-ups and wardrobes. They will sing all of the songs as an encore, so they’re not gonna sing the whole song but just some parts.

“Good luck for the Roly Poly.” Baro teased Gongchan who’s fixing his retro suit.

“Hyung, stop it! And just look at you, it’s Valentine’s Day and you will be singing A Bitter Day. Valentine’s Day suppose to be a happy day! Not a bitter day!” Gongchan told him.

“It’s a bitter day for singles!”

“Yah, stop it.” Sandeul tried to calm them before it goes further.

“B1A4, get ready in 5.” The producer says as B1A4 exited their waiting room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The performance started with Songhyun and C.NU who are dancing to Sunday Morning. The fans went wild when seeing them entering the stage. Most of them are Songhyun’s fanboys who keep chanting her names. Even though both of them made some mistakes, but they dance really well so no one noticed it.

Next up is Sandeul and Minyoung with their sweet yet strong voices. The fans went quiet when they were singing but then they were clapping a lot at the end of their performance. Sandeul’s voice almost cracked up but he could manage it so Minyoung didn’t notice it. If she noticed it, Sandeul will be a dead meat after their performance.

Kaitlin enters as she rapping for A Bitter Day followed by Baro. Even though it’s a sad song, the fans are excited to see them and they were singing along with them. Minyoung appears all of a sudden and singing G.NA’s part which made the crowd goes wild.

When the Roly Poly intro being played, the fans are cheering and they become more excited when Gongchan and Yunhwa started dancing to Roly Poly. Both of them look so cute like 70s’ High Schoolers. They ended the performance with a move which they made by themselves. Some of Gongchan’s noona fans were in awe while watching his every moves.

Last but no least, the couple that everyone wants to see is entering the stage. Jinyoung started singing the first line and the fans were chanting is his name. They didn’t made any mistake and totally enjoying the song. Both of them are skinship-ing so many times which made the crowd cheering even more. In the end of their performance, Jinyoung slung his arm on Melisa’s shoulder and both of them made a peace sign using their fingers.

“Jinyoung-sshi, Melisa-sshi.” Boom, the MC for the show appeared behind them to ask them some questions.

“You guys did really well! Now tell me, how long did you two practice for the performance?”

“About 2 weeks.” Melisa replied and Jinyoung nodded.

“Oh about the rumor, did it affect your relationship?” Both Melisa and Jinyoung knew Boom would ask this question so they were prepare for the question.

“Not at all. I mean, it’s just a misunderstanding so it’s not affecting our relationship at all. Besides, the rumor is clear now.” Jinyoung replied him with a smile.

“But I was kinda shock when I heard about it.” Melisa added and let out a small laugh.

“Who doesn’t? Tell me who that personis, oppa will kill that person!” Boom says which make the audiences laughs.

“That’s okay! Everything’s clear now!” Melisa says as she tried to hold her laugh.

“Alright, so everyone that was B1A4 Jinyoung and Dazzlers’ Melisa or as we know as the JinJin couple!” Boom says to the audiences as Jinyoung and Melisa went to the backstage.