Meeting The Roommates

My Seven Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally I stopped sneezing and was able to look up and over. The two boys were standing in the entryway of the kitchen just looking at me. I could feel my face heating up with embarrassment. I quickly bowed at them trying to hide my red face and turned around. I could hear one of them walking closer.

 

“STOP!” I shouted as I shuck out my hand to keep him away.

 

“Why should I stop?” His voice was gruff. “This is my house,” he pause. “Why are you in our house?”

 

“I’m living here too.” I snapped at him. I stood up straight and spun around, making myself slightly dizzy. The strawberry blonde was standing in front of me. His eyes were piercing with anger.

 

“What do you mean you live here too? This is a private residence.” His anger just spilled out of his mouth.

 

I was fuming as well. “This is a share house! Nothing completely private about it.” I huffed at him.

 

He looked me confused as if he had no clue what I was talking about. His shoulders dropped and he started to walk away as he mumbled stuff under his breath. He headed towards the kitchen and the brown haired boy threw his hands in the air as other passed him. He gave me a slight smile and bow before following the angered blonde. I just stared at him and let out a sigh

 

I finished packing my stuff and zipped my bag. I could here the boys talking and it sounded like maybe they were on the phone with someone, it was just hard to make out what exactly they were saying. I sat up my bag and placed my carry on bag up against it before taking a seat on the couch. Everything went quiet for a little bit before I heard the front door open.

 

I turned around to see who was here. Three boys entered the house laughing, another blonde and two more brunettes. This blonde’s hair was more a brassy yellow, his face was babyish with soft features and chubby cheeks but yet had a strong jawline. One of the brunettes had a grey tinge to it making it look mousey in certain areas, his eyes where sharp and so where the other features on his face. And lastly the other brunette was lighter than the others two and had honey flew in it, he had only soft features and large eyes. I tried to hide behind the couch but still peaking over but I think my hair gave me away since it didn't blend in cause the blonde pointed me out right away.

 

“Oh!” He said shocked to see me. “Hello” He smiles while gave me a slight bow. The other two followed suit saying hello to me as well with a small bow.

 

I stood up from the couch and bowed to them. “Hello,” I added quietly.

 

They stood in place and whispered to themselves, they seemed confused by my presence as well.

 

‘What going on, the owner told me they knew i was coming. At least one of the people staying here should know I was coming.’ I thought to myself as i stood uncomfortable in front of these guys.

 

Suddenly a disembodied voice came from kitchen, “Tae, Jimin, Jungkook I need you to come here.” I knew exactly who it was since his voice was still filled with anger.

 

I sat back down on the couch and pulled my mp3 player out of my bag and put in my headphones. I decided to lay down and pulled a pillow closer to rest my head on. My eyelid started to get heavy and my breathing got heavier and slower. Everything went dark.

 

When I woke up the house lights were on and looking out the windows it was dark, I must of been asleep for a few hours for it to get dark. Sitting up I started to pull out my ear buds, stretching my arms and let out a yawn. I noticed I wasn't alone thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter