Let's Cook

My Seven Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you guys home so early?” I questioned them all but I looked directly at Hoseok, “What happened to we’ll be home late?” I stood up from the bench and made my way over to the group of boys.

 

“SURPRISE!” Hoseok yelled with a huge smile on face, while running up to me with his arms spread wide ready to embrace me with a hug.

 

I shut my eyes waiting for empact but it never came, I opened one eye to see Namjoon stopping him, with  a hand on each of Hoseok’s shoulders facing him.

 

“Y/N, didn't you want to cook dinner tonight?” Namjoon turned his head, his actions seem strange. He whispered to Hoseok and his smile dropped with concern in his eyes. Namjoon dropped his hands and looked over at all the boys, who had the same look on their faces, too.

 

“Yeah, but we just ate.” I was referring to Namjoon and I, but I was unsettled by the atmosphere the boys where giving off.

 

“You might as well get started, I need to talk to the boys.” He started herding them up the stairs.

 

I gave him a flustered look, “Are you going to talk about me?”

 

The boys started all heading up the stairs one by one, Namjoon being last replied back, “No, no, it’s just a band meeting.” He waved me off.

 

“I don’t trust you and if you do end up talking about me behind my back.” I gave him a very stern look. “I will hurt you.”

 

“I’ll take my chances,” he scoffed at my warning as he walked up the stairs.

 

I went to my room instead of the kitchen, I grabbed my phone and started looking through contacts though my email. I figured it’d be a good time to contact my cousin to let him know I was ok, since my mom told him to watch over me. The phone rang for a little bit before he picked up.

 

“Hello?” An unsure but familiar voice come through the phone.

 

“Hey, it’s Y/N.” I was happy to hear his voice, I hadn’t seen or talked to him in a few years since he moved to Korea.

 

“Aye, Y/N, it’s been awhile. How are you moving in?”

 

“It’s going well you could say. It’s only my second day here, I’m still dealing with some jetlag, and I didn't plan for the weather. So some things could do better.”

 

“Do you need anything? I can always get you stuff, Aunty did tell me you would be on a budget, so if you need anything let me know. I don't need you freezing on the streets.”

 

“I think I can manage for a while, anyways that's not my main concern.”

 

“What is then,” I could hear him laughing with a couple of other people.

 

“If you wanted we could meet up or something and talk about it, I don't want to keep you from your friends.”

 

“Ah, it's fine they're nothing special,” you could hear the people in the bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter