Marshmallow

My Seven Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to faint knocking on my door. I rolled over, not wanting to get out of bed. I was so warm and my room was so cold, but the person kept knocking getting louder. I got up taking my comforter with me to keep my warm. My feet were heavy and I couldn't pick them up very well, my eyes were blurry due to my eyelids being heavy as well. I was definitely not a morning person.

 

I opened the door and grumbled, “Hello?”

 

“WAKEY WAKEY!!” It was Hoseok, he was like a ray of sunshine, blinding with his energy.

 

I tried to close my door, but he stopped it with his foot. “We will be heading out for the day, we won't be back till late, if you need anything just call.” He handed me a piece of paper.

 

“Thanks.” I took the paper and opened it, there were eight numbers written down. “Whose is the eighth one on here?”

 

“Our manager, if you can't get a hold of one of us call him,” He pointed to the number he was referring to.

 

“Hyung, we need to go!” Taehyung yelled from the entrance.

 

“Well have fun! Take care of the house! Bye~!” He waved as he ran backwards and out the entrance.

 

“But,” I tried to stop him but he was gone. “There aren't any names on here.” I sighed while looking back down at the paper. ‘How am I supposed to know who belongs to what number?” Well I did know the managers number at least. I closed my door and placed the paper on my desk, grabbing a pen I put  star next to the managers number so I wouldn't forget. With that said though, I also needed to get a sim card. I rolled back into bed not worried about much over all. I fell back asleep.

 

I woke back up and turned over to look at the clock on my desk. It read 11:00 am, I guess the amount of fighting and yelling yesterday really took a toll on my energy. I got up out of bed taking my comforter with me again and headed out to the living room. Looking out the windows I noticed it was snowing, no wonder it was so cold in my room. I walked over to the thermostat to set it to comfortable temperature, but I soon realised it was set in celsius not fahrenheit. “Crap,” I mumbled to myself. I started to play with the device hoping to find a celsius to fahrenheit but again my reading skills . “I guess I'm freezing today!” I yelled into the empty house.

 

I wrapped myself tighter into my comforter and headed up the stairs to go watch some tv. I got settled into the couch and grabbed the remote off the coffee table. I started to flip through channels trying to find something interesting, but there wasn't much going on so I switched over to Netflix, logging into my account I noticed an odd sound coming from down stairs, i got up and took my blanket with me.

 

Sneaking down the stair the best that I could without tripping over my blanket, i noticed the sound was coming from the kitchen again. ‘Why am I sneaking around my house?’ I thought as i made my way across the main living room. I walked into the kitchen and saw Namjoon, who had his back towards me. I walked all the way to the island resting my elbows on the counter and placing my head in my hands.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked him.

 

He jumped a little dropping his bowl, he looked over at me. “I was going to eat, why do you look like a marshmallow?”

 

“I’m cold.” I whined to him.

 

“Then change the thermostat,” his reply was unpleasant. He was bent over cleaning up his mess and throwing things into the sink.

 

“I can’t read it.” I whined again, pouting.

 

“Why does reading it matter? All you have to do is hit the up arrow to make it warmer.”

 

“But, it's in celsius and I can't read it, I don't want it to get to warm and then yelled at for making it an oven in here.”

 

“I would of yelled at you no matter what you would of done. Anyways, shouldn’t you be looking for a new place to live?”

 

“You're n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter