What's This Feeling?

My Seven Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why so late? I don't understand,” I know I didn't know much about the life these boys lived but working early mornings and staying out so late can’t be healthy.

 

“It's just how things work,” he had a queniune look on his face. “Even with long schedules and not getting enough to eat or sleep, just shows how passionate we are about our line of work.” He had a twinkle in his eye, he really did have a passion for what he did and it was cute how just talking about the hardships of his job even brought a smile to his face.

 

“Do you want a cup of hot chocolate?” I started to grab cups from the cabinet.

 

“Nah, I’m good. I wanna go lay down for awhile.” He snickered, “You wear me out.”

 

“I need to stop being nice to you.” I started warming up a cup of milk for myself.

 

“Yeah, I like it when you mad, you’re cuter.” He walked off.

 

‘Enemy number 1 just gave me a compliment,’ I placed my hand on my chest thinking I had some warm feeling or something but it was just confusion. ‘Gross.’ I poured in my hot chocolate mix into my milk and took a sip to wash my brain knowing the drink was still too hot to drink.

 

The day went on and the house stayed silent, I was bored. I cooked up a pot of ramen doubling the batch remembering that I made Namjoon drop his lunch earlier in the day, I kind of felt bad that i made him drop his food. ‘Am i experience sympathy for him now?.... Ew’ I thought as i headed up the stairs. Knocking on his door i waited for a reply but nothing. I knocked again, still nothing. Knocking a third time, I opened the door slowly and walked in. Namjoon was sitting on his bed, with his laptop out on his lap and his headphones in. He had a notebook sitting beside as if he was researching something.

 

I stood in front of his bed, waving a hand at his eye level. Which wasn't getting his attention either, he was really immersed into whatever he was studying. I finally walked up beside him and pull out a headphone. He was startled and folded down the screen of computer as if he was trying to hide something.

 

“What you want?” He sounded livid.

“I made some food and I have extra, you might as well come join me.”

 

“You did make me drop my food earlier.”

 

I rolled my eyes at him and headed out of him room and back to the kitchen. Pulling the pot off of the stove and dividing it evenly for the two of us into bowls. Namjoon was right behind and grabbed a bowl and headed to the dining room table, he was slurping noodles before even making it to the table. I grabbed my bowl and took a seat across from him. We didn't say anything to each other, it was more of a battle to see who could finish first. An unfair race since he had a head start and finished first.

 

“Well thanks for the food,” he got up from the table taking his bowl to the sink and rinsing it out. “Oh, before I go,” he started off, “Yoongi-hyung was telling me th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter