Boop Boop

My Seven Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got layered up and did my makeup. I kept my glasses on to give my eyes a break and braided my hair before putting my hat on. I went over to my desk to check to see if my cousin sent me the address, which he did, but under that was another message saying.

 

‘Can you do me a favor and film your trip to meet me?’

‘Why?’

‘I think it’s be cool for a video.’

 

‘Video?’

 

‘I would like it for B roll for a Vlog.’

 

‘Um, ok, weirdo’

 

‘Please~~ I want to vlog with you.’

‘It’d be interesting content.’

 

‘Alright, well I’ll be heading out soon.’

 

I put the phone into my back pocket and put my wallet in the other pocket. I slung my headphones around my neck before heading out of my room. The house was quiet, ‘I wonder of some of the boys went out. I hope Hoseok is still here so I can ask him to borrow his coat again.’


 

I went looking around the first floor to see if he was down there. I headed up the stairs and once reaching the top i could see the familiar red hair laying on the couch. I snuck up on him to find him sleeping. I let out a slight chuckle as I squatted next to him. I poked his face to see if that would would wake him up but it didn't work.

 

“Boop Boop,” I whispered as I poked his cheek again. This time he looked at me with sleepy eyes grabbing my hand and dragging me closer to him making me lose my footing. Hoseok closed his eyes again wrapping his arms around mine. I tried pulling away but he kept a good grip on my arm. “Hoseok I need to get going, I just need to ask you question.”

 

“Mmmm,” he moaned opening his eyes again. “What is it?”

 

“First ,can you let go of my arm?”

 

He slowly released me realising what was going on.

 

“Thank you, but I was wondering if i could borrow a coat?”

 

“Yeah sure i don't mind,” he replied rolling over and falling back asleep.

 

“Thank you, Hoseok!” I patted the top of his head. Getting back on my feet I ran down the stairs and turned to the entrance slipping on the shoes Namjoon gave me yesterday and pulling out Hoseok’s jacket from the closet.

 

I plugged my headphones into my phone to listen to music, I also put in the address my cousin gave me into Naver Maps to help me find my way and I was off. I did as my cousin asked of me and filmed different part of my trip. It was about a two hour journey to his company building. I was finishing up the last leg of the trip and as i got closer to the building I heard girls squealing. I could see that they were standing in front of the building that my cousin works in. I noticed that there was a group of seven boys dancing around and yelling at the girls, being total dorks. As I tried to enter the building a man who was standing outside watching over the group of boys stopped me. I pulled out an ear bud so I could talk to him.

 

“You're not allowed to go in, miss.” The man said.

 

“Oh, I’m actually here to see my cousin, Jae Park.” I replied to the man.

 

“Ah, his manager mentioned something of a family member coming.” He opened the door for me, “Go talk to the receptionist to get your visitor’s pass.”

 

I did as he said and the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter