#9 desperate

oneshots - hvc + bsk

Desperate

Vernon is desperate and needy

! THIS IS NOT , I AM TOO PURE!

Hansol had always been clingy when it came to Seungkwan. Maybe not so much on camera, it was Seungkwan's job to be clingy on camera. But off camera Hansol had an inability to keep his hands to himself. Besides, why would he?

Hansol would always find some way to be close to Seungkwan when they were away from the public eye or if the cameras just weren't rolling. As soon as a director yelled cut it would be Hansol's cue to run to Seungkwan. Seungkwan however, wasn't nearly as clingy off camera. It's not like he ignored Hansol or something like that, he just wasn't the one initiating the touches. But he totally didn't mind how touchy Hansol was. He loved the attention especially since he knew that attention was for him and him only.

Hansol was very consistent with it as well, he liked to always be close to Seungkwan somehow. Even if it had just been subtle, he always had to be there next to Seungkwan because that's where he belonged. Hansol would place his hand on Seungkwan's thigh or arm whenever they were next to each other. He would place soft kisses on Seungkwan's cheeks or lips or anywhere he wished. Hansol would tangle their fingers together while they walked or just place his hand on Seungkwan's waist almost as to say that he isn't going to plan to move away from Seungkwan anytime soon and everyone needs to get used to it.

Seungkwan obviously didn't mind any of it. He didn't mind the small kisses on his neck and arms around his waist while he was doing his evening routine. Nor He didn't mind the hand on his thigh while watching a movie or the hand on his waist while they ate. He sure as hell didn't mind the fingers brushing through his hair when he was falling asleep. To him, Hansol's attention was treasured and adored and he loved knowing it would always be there.

The rest of the group didn't really mind Hansol's clingy-ness with Seungkwan, they had grown used to it over the past few years and were content with just ignoring it. Obviously, they would make an effort to tease Hansol about it but knew that he loved Seungkwan and wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

But now Hansol couldn't be clingy, not because Seungkwan and he have issues or because they were broken up. But because they were so busy with promotions and photo shoots for their comeback that he and Seungkwan rarely got the time to talk. They were all exhausted from the running from place to place, practicing then recording then shoots. The boys were all so busy they rarely ever got together and when they did it was for evenings when they went to sleep or when they had group shoots. Hansol was tired, very tired. Not just of having to do so much work but tired of not being able to see Seungkwan. There was even a period when Seungkwan was on vocal rest for almost an entire week. Seokmin too, they both had to keep quiet for five days because they'd been working too much with recordings.

Hansol hated those five days, he couldn't talk to his boyfriend nevertheless hang out. He also had to watch Seungkwan suffer not being allowed to talk and having to only eat certain food. Hansol had felt so bad having to watch Seungkwan try to communicate his thoughts and then looking defeated when it didn't work, not to mention that Seungkwan was in actual physical pain whenever he did mutter a word or even when he just coughed. Their vocal rest also postponed some recordings which meant they'd been working twice as hard to still have enough time for everything.

Hansol loved what they were doing, he loved his job and he loved performing and creating music for the world to hear, but he was tired of being away from Seungkwan and not being able to hang out with his friends. He loved what he was doing but he loved Seungkwan more and he knew that all of them really needed a break. He also knew that despite the fact that they all loved their work they couldn't wait for all this to be over.

***

"Okay everyone, take a rest" their choreographer yelled as the song finished for the millionth time that day. Everyone sighed in relief and most fell to the floor in exhaustion.

"Hey" Hansol smiled as he sat down next to Seungkwan, handing him a bottle of water. Seungkwan smiled tiredly at him and accepted the water gratefully.

"You good? Do you need anything? How have the shoots been?" Hansol asked question after question barely giving Seungkwan time to answer. Seungkwan chuckled quietly and moved closer to Hansol.

"I'm good, exhausted but good. And the shoots have been fine" Seungkwan explained while resting his head on Hansol's shoulder.

"I miss you" Hansol sighs, placing an arm around Seungkwan

"I miss you too" Seungkwan mumbles quietly, appreciating being able to be close to Hansol for what seems to be the first time in forever.

They enjoyed the few moments of peace, just enjoying having the other close and by them. No matter how much you know someone is there for you emotionally its always good to just be able to actually have them there. Hansol slid his arm off of Seungkwan's shoulder making Seungkwan sit up and look at him in confusion.

"Can I have a kiss?" Hansol asks quietly, placing his hand on Seungkwan's cheek and it softly with his thumb. Seungkwan smiled and nodded slightly. Hansol took the cue and leaned in to place his lips on Seungkwan's. They fit perfectly like they always did, but the kiss was cut short by Seungkwan. Hansol pouted, subconsciously leaning forward again missing the contact.

"Sorry Hansol but I wanna catch my breath and us kissing isn't going to do that" Seungkwan laughed while gently running his hand through Hansol's slightly damp hair.

Hansol shrugged, slightly upset.

"Okay everyone lets get working again" Their choreographer yelled, making Hansol groan and stand up, he stretched his hand out to Seungkwan and helped him up.

"Its okay, we're almost done with all of this" Seungkwan smiled and placed a quick kiss on Hansol's lips before dragging him back to the dance floor.

***

Later on, they had all come to the recording studio to finish off the last few tracks, the performance unit and hip-hop unit went in first seeing as the vocal unit would take longer due to the post-phone in the recording because of Seokmin and Seungkwan's absence.

"Alright guys, after these last recordings we're done, from now on we'll go back to our usual practices and occasional shoots, no more heavy work seeing as your promotions are over. Well done, you've worked hard" Their manager spoke with a sigh. She was tired of all this work as well. The room filled with cheers and cries of happiness.

The performance and hip-hop unit where then instructed to make their way out and they followed their manager's instructions; eager to be finished.

As Hansol stood to walk to the recording room he quickly turned and walked back over to Seungkwan.

"Good luck kiss?" Hansol asked with a grin. Seungkwan rolled his eyes at the younger and leaned into his lips but moving his head at the last second and placing the kiss on Hansol's cheek instead.

"Now go" Seungkwan smirked, pushing Hansol away. The younger glared before walking into the recording room; sulking.

***

After all the boys had finished recording they made their way out the studio and to their cars waiting downstairs.

"Jeonghan Hyung!" Hansol yelled as they walked out of the building, abandoning Seungkwan to walk alone.

Seungkwan pouted as he felt Hansol's hand leave his waist and watched his boyfriend running after Jeonghan.

"Yes, Hansol?" Jeonghan asked as Hansol caught up with him.

"Can we switch? Busses I mean. Cus you're obviously on the vocal unit buss and I'm on the hip-hop unit one so can we switch so I can sit with Seungkwan?" Hansol asked with puppy eyes at his Hyung

"Hm no" Jeonghan tapped his chin,

"What why?" Hansol whined, punching Jeonghan's arm.

"I think you should stay on your buss and Seungkwan switch with Seungcheol, Mingyu is practically passed out and Wonwoo will be listening to music, it should give you two more privacy" Jeonghan explained and Hansol took a moment before realizing and jumping with happiness.

"That's a great idea Hyung" Hansol exclaimed happily and ran back over to Seungkwan.

"Hey" Hansol smiled as he threw his arm around Seungkwan's shoulders.

"Hello" Seungkwan replied, not looking towards Hansol.

"Hey, you alright?" Hansol asked softly, rubbing Seungkwan's arm.

"Yeah, im fine other than the fact that as soon as we get let off to rest and go home my boyfriend immediately runs off and leaves me without a word" Seungkwan explained bitterly. Hansol looked at him for a moment before laughing loudly. "And then he laughs at me" Seungkwan exclaimed, folding his arms.

"I ran off to go and arrange with Jeonghan to switch buses so we can be together" Hansol laughed once again, "And I thought I was the clingy one"

"You are the clingy one! I- I was just confused" Seungkwan stuttered, blushing in embarrassment.

"You're right, I am the clingy one, but you love me for it" Hansol smirked and peppered Seungkwan's face with kisses. Making the elder roll his eyes despite the fact that he obviously loved it.

"Just get in the buss" Seungkwan spoke as they reached the busses, Hansol nodded and pulled Seungkwan to the Hip Hop unit's buss, opening the door for Seungkwan and getting in after him. 

A few seconds later Wonwoo and Mingyu got in and Jeonghan was right, Mingyu looked just about ready to pass out and Wonwoo already had ear buds in. They sat in the middle two seats and Hansol and Seungkwan sat in the back. As soon as Mingyu sat down he leaned his head on Wonwoo's shoulder and fell asleep.

Hansol shifted closer to Seungkwan and grabbed his hand making Seungkwan smile softly at him and squeeze his hand. Seungkwan leaned slightly onto Hansol, enjoying the warmth he was providing him with and buried his face in the crook of Hansol's neck. Hansol smiled at Seungkwan and placed a few soft kisses on the side of his face before readjusting his arm around Seungkwan's shoulders and playing with his hair.

Seungkwan sighed contently into Hansol's neck, his breath tickling Hansol ever so slightly. They slipped into a content silence for the rest of the 15-minute drive, just enjoying being together.

***

When they arrived back at the dorm their manager dropped off some food for them and they all eagerly dug in. They didn't even bother with plates and chairs, they all just sat on the floor each with their own individual take away. The atmosphere in the room was light and enjoyable, everyone enjoyed being able to relax and be together again. They missed the times when they could just hang out and relax with each other, that had become hard ever since their debut but nevertheless, they all still enjoyed what they were doing.

After they ate everyone retired to their rooms. Their living arrangements had recently changed which meant that there were three of them in one room and four in the other.

Jeonghan, Seungcheol, and Chan shared a room. Seokmin, Jisoo, and Soonyoung another. Vernon, Seungkwan, and Jihoon. Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jun, and Minghao roomed in the larger room. 

Seungkwan and Jun stayed behind to clean up and throw anything away. As they were busy collecting the garbage Hansol came into the living room, wearing pajamas and damp hair.

"I'll take it from here Jun, you go to bed"  he smiles at jun and the dancer nods thankfully before rushing off to his room.

"Hey" Hansol mumbles, walking up behind Seungkwan and hugging him from behind.

"Hey" Seungkwan smiles briefly and places a kiss on Hansol's cheek. "You smell good"

"Thanks, you look tired. I'll clean up you go to bed" Hansol offers and Seungkwan shakes his head.

"I'm okay, it's alright. Besides, we'll finish faster together." Seungkwan releases a shaky breath and Hansol's insides churn. Something isn't okay.

"I'm serious Seungkwan, you were tripping over yourself earlier and you've slept like three hours in the past two days, go to bed" Hansol insists.

"Really, don't worry about me, I'm okay." Seungkwan smiles and Hansol almost believes it "Now let's get working so we can both go to bed"

They clear up all the takeaway containers and Hansol takes out the trash. Seungkwan wipes the table and packs away the little plates and glasses they used.

When Hansol reenters the dorm he sighs and stretches his arms, he was tired but he knew Seungkwan was even more tired. Not like he was going to admit that it seemed.

Hansol makes his way back to the kitchen where he sees Seungkwan leaning on the counter, his hands either side of the sink. Hansol quickly rushes over and takes Seungkwan into his arms and the elder's knees buckle under him.

"Hansol" Seungkwan mumbles with urgency as his eyes droop slightly.

"Its okay I'm here, I'll take you to bed c'mon" Hansol slips his arm around Seungkwan's waist and placed one of Seungkwan's arms around his shoulders as he walks them to their room. As he opens the door he sees Jihoon on his bed with headphones on, staring at his laptop.

"Jihoon-hyung, a little bit of help please," He asks as Jihoon looks up.

The elder's eyes widen and he quickly places his laptop on the side and walks over to the two, taking hold of Seungkwan who's completely passed out now.

They place Seungkwan on Hansol's bed seeing as it was the closest and both release a sigh.

"What happened to him?" Jihoon asks, worried.

"He hasn't been sleeping and he barely ate earlier. He was too busy sorting out some arrangements for variety shows. I don't think he should be going on. He's too tired, he needs some time to rest" Hansol sighs as he squats down beside the bed and brushes the fringe out of Seungkwan's face.

"I agree, our manager told him he should take a break I'm sure, I suggest you talk to him about it tomorrow, he'll listen to you" Jihoon frowns, he knew very well that Seungkwan was overworking himself.

"Yeah I will do, you should get some rest too hyung, we're finally off for a while. Enjoy it" Hansol smiles and Jihoon nods he was pretty sleepy.

"I'll do that," Jihoon pauses and a smirk finds its way onto his face "But I think it's about time I go and watch a movie, hive you two some space and annoy a certain Kwon"

Hansol laughs, Jihoon wasn't the most jokey of them all but he had a soft spot for Soonyoung

Hansol chuckles "Alright hyung"

Jihoon makes his way to Seokmin, Jisoo and Soonyoung's room and Hansol sighs.

He decides to call it an early night and hits the lights before slipping in next to Seungkwan.

"Hey, I know you're asleep right now but I want you to know that we love you and you shouldn't be overworking yourself. Especially not your vocals, I don't want you on vocal rest again. Please look after yourself. Goodnight and love you" Hansol places a soft kiss on Seungkwan's forehead and makes himself comfortable.

"Love you too" he hears Seungkwan mumble and he smiles to himself.

"Sleep. You deserve it" 










 

"And they say I'm clingy" 
---
Fin

I just love clingy Hansol hhhhhh yes