#6 i know what you like

oneshots - hvc + bsk

OK so this one is a bit weird. Like not (just) the writing but like the format? Idk its just a bit different.

Words - 2843

Non idol AU

Words -

Dk = Seokmin
Joshua = Jisoo
Woozi = Jihoon
Vernon = Hansol
S.coups = Seungcheol
Dino = Chan
Hoshi = Soonyoung
The8 = Minghao.

💫💫💫

"Hansol Im thirsty" Seungkwan whined

"Um Seungkwan, we're best friends and all but that's too much information" Hansol shifted awkwardly.

"NOT LIKE THAT YOU ERT!" Seungkwan yelled, slapping Hansol's arm multiple times.

"Oh sorry Kwan" Hansol snickered.

"Hmm now go get me a drink to make up for it" Seungkwan ordered, grabbing the TV remote and switching it on.

Hansol groaned but nevertheless got up and sauntered into the kitchen.

He swiftly switched between cupboards retrieving items as he went, and gathered all the things he'd need to make Seungkwan some chai tea with whipped cream. He hummed quietly as he fixed the tea and grinned, pleased with his work once he had finished.

"Kwannie" he spoke quietly as he returned to the living room to see Seungkwan sitting under a blanket, crossed legged, watching TV.

"Yes?" Seungkwan asked not tearing his eyes from the screen.

"I brought your drink" Hansol said, slightly excited to see Seungkwan's reaction.

Seungkwan looked to Hansol to see him standing there with a mug in his hand, staring at him expectantly.

Seungkwan grinned as Hansol handed him the mug, realising it was chai tea. His favourite.

"You got me my favourite, and with whipped cream on top." Seungkwan awwed in happiness while smiling towards Hansol.

He shrugged in response and turned his attention to the tv.

"I know what you like"

---

Hansol walked around the shopping market, with a basket in his right hand and a small list in his left.

He mentally crossed off items as he collected them and placed them in the basket.

Seungkwan's roommate, Seokmin, had called him telling that he wanted to go out with, Hansol's own roommate and friend, Jisoo but couldn't leave Seungkwan alone. He also said he couldn't get a hold of Jisoo and asked Hansol to tell him he couldn't go out.

Hansol, confused, had asked Seokmin why he couldn't leave Seungkwan alone and Seokmin responded with-

"Oh didn't he tell you? He's sick. Like he's got a fever and he's got a runny nose. He's honestly a mess. He's gone to bed now but I'm not sure when he's gonna wake up. I don't wanna leave him here."

Hansol had felt slightly hurt at the fact that Seungkwan didn't tell him he was sick but decided nevertheless to help Seokmin out. Especially seeing as he knew how excited Jisoo was for their little friendly date. (Not just a friendly date but its not Hansol's place to say)

So here he was in a 24/7 supermarket, wearing sweatpants and a adventure time tank top and a black jacket, grabbing some stuff to help him with looking after Seungkwan. He'd also ordered two pizzas earlier and picked them up before going shopping.

He quickly got everything he needed and quickly paid before getting back in his car and driving to Seungkwan's apartment.

Jisoo and Seokmin had already left for their date and Hansol had already had his own spare key to the apartment so he got in with ease.

He quietly closed the door being him and switched on the lights before dropping his keys into the little bowl near the door. He hung his jacket up and slipped off his shoes before walking towards the kitchen.

He placed the pizza and bag on the counter and took out all the things, placing them into their respectful places.

"Seokmin?" Hansol heard someone say from the door way of the kitchen.

He turned around and confirmed it to be Seungkwan, after all who else could it be, and he chuckled quietly.

"No not quite" Hansol said, walking towards Seungkwan.

"Oh MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Seungkwan yelled running out if the kitchen and towards the living room.

"Why are you running away from me?" Hansol whined playfully

"BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE TRASH OH MY GOODNESS HANSOL WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME?!" Seungkwan yelled again from the back of the couch while Hansol stood stood by the front.

"You look fine Kwan" Hansol laughed.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE AND ITS PITCH BLACK IN HERE!" Seungkwan screeched at where he assumed Hansol was standing.

Hansol internally laughed as he snuck towards the other side of the couch and next to Seungkwan.

"I don't need lighting to know you're beautiful" Hansol whispered teasingly into Seungkwan's ear as he gripped onto the older boy's arm.

Seungkwan screamed in surprise and hit Hansol on the chest with his fist.

"You're so cheesy" Seungkwan blushed, realising Hansol had called him beautiful

"You love cheesy, especially cheesy pizza which I may or may not have some of" Hansol smirked towards Seungkwan, knowing that Seungkwan would kill for some cheesy pizza, especially now.

"Really?!" Seungkwan perked up

"Yeah in the kitchen" and just as Seungkwan was about to leave towards the kitchen to retrieve the thing he treasured so dearly, Hansol stopped him.

"Seungkwan you're so hot" He spoke placing his hand on the elders forehead

"I know right" Seungkwan smirked

"No not just like that. You're burning up, we need to get you medicine." Hansol spoke urgently

"Hhhh later" Seungkwan whined pulling himself from Hansol's grip and to the kitchen.

Hansol ran in front of Seungkwan and grabbed both the pizza boxes out of the shorter boy's hand and lifted them high above his head.

"Nuh huh. Not until you take some medicine." Hansol waved his finger in Seungkwans face making the elder roll his eyes.

"Fine" Seungkwan huffed.

"Good boy. Here it is. You have to take one capsule now and another one tomorrow morning." Hansol handed Seungkwan the packet of pills.

Seungkwan sighed and swallowed one of the pills with some water before looking expectantly towards Hansol.

"All yours" Hansol smiled, handing Seungkwan the boxes.

They both ate some pizza and Hansol made them both some tea before Hansol ushered Seungkwan back up to his room.

He told Seungkwan to get back in bed, an order Seungkwan followed quickly, and went into the bathroom to get a clam face towel to put on Seungkwan's forehead as well as a glass of water.

When he returned to Seungkwan's room he found him, slowly starting yo drift off to sleep, shivering sightly.

He placed the towel on Seungkwan's head and the elder flinched at the coldness of it. Seungkwan let out a groan of displeasure.

"I know I know its cold. I'll get you some more blankets, try to sleep" Hansol cooed at Seungkwan quietly, trying to put him at ease.

He grabbed some blankets and placed them over Seungkwan, tucking him in to the best of his ability.

He glanced at  Seungkwan's face and deemed him to be asleep so he quietly fixed the last blanket before making his way to the door.

"Hansol, stay" he heard Seungkwan mumble as he placed his hand on the doorknob.

"Jebal" Seungkwan pleaded and Hansol's eyes softened.  He walked back to the bed and got in next to Seungkwan. (A/n jebal means please I was listening to stay with me)

"Thanks for looking after me

" Seungkwan mumbled into Hansol's chest.

"I'll always look after you. I know what you like after all." Hansol smiled putting his arm around Seungkwan.

---

"Seungkwan won't tall to me and I don't know why" Hansol blurted out as he stepped into his and Jisoo's apartment.

"Oh goodness what did you do?" Jisoo sighed, sipping his tea.

"Why do you think I did something?"  Hansol pouted, taking off his coat.

"Because its him not talking to you, not him not talking to you" Jisoo pointed out.

"Right, but I have no clue what I did" Hansol sighed, throwing himself on the couch next to Jisoo. "He stopped talking to me yesterday. He won't answer my calls or texts. I went to his apartment and Seokmin just smiled at me sadly before saying I should come back later"

Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows "okay well do you know if you did anything that could of caused it?"

"No nothing, I've been pretty chill these part two weeks. I even looked after him two weeks ago why could he be mad?" Hansol whined into the couch, missing his best friend, missing his favourite person, missing his Seungkwan.

"Hansol its been a day" Jisoo laughed at Hansol who was obviously in need of some Seungkwan time.

"Yes but one day without Seungkwan, is like a year without food, you feel empty and are constantly craving more" Hansol spluttered, turning to face Jisoo.

Jisoo looked at him for a moment before bursting out in laughter.

"Are you for real right now?" Jisoo chuckled, slapping his knee.

"Yes?" Hansol asked wearily not understanding what was so funny.

"Oh my goodness Hansol, you're smitten" Jisoo deadpanned, picking up his book off of the table next to the couch.

"I'm not smitten, you're smitten" Hansol blushed.

"That I am, but at least I'm smitten for my boyfriendAnd last time I checked Seokmin is pretty smitten for me too" Jisoo pointed out, smirking at the tomato red Hansol.

"Whatever" Hansol pouted.

"Maybe you should just admit you like him" Jisoo suggested flipping through his copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

"What? Confess and then have him ignore we for the rest of my life? No way Jisoo" Hansol looked completely confused. How on earth would he ever do that and have Seungkwan ignore him for god knows how long when he can't even cope for two days.

"Screw you, screw this I'm going to talk to him" Hansol said standing up.

"No you're not." Jisoo grabbed Hansol's arm "Hansol if this is to do with you you're just going to upset him even further. Give him some time. He'll come back to you"

Hansol looked towards Jisoo for a moment. After a minute or so he gave in and sighed.

"Fine. I'll wait" Hansol turned and silently thanked Jisoo before walking to his bedroom, defeated.

---

Its been two weeks and Hansol was actually feeling like he was dying. He had still not heard from Seungkwan and had promised Jisoo not to make contact himself, in person that is.

Hansol's tried texting and calling and even talking to Seokmin. But Seokmin simply said he didn't know anything about it.

Jisoo was getting tired of seeing his friend in so much pain. He didn't want to see hansol like this but he knew Seungkwan would need time, whatever this was about.

But even Jisoo was starting to miss Seungkwan asking them all to go out with him or Seungkwan's little surprise visits when he almost always brought food and made Hansol smile like Jisoo's never seen before.

Jisoo sighed quietly and placed his guitar down as he walked into Hansol's room.

It was 10:32 and it seemed like Hansol wasn't going to get up any time soon. So he decided that Hansol has waited long enough and so had he and its time for Hansol to properly get to Seungkwan.

"Hansol-" he whispered, walking towards the bed.

"Hansol" he tried again

He saw Hansol's tear tracked face and realised he wasn't asleep.

"Oh Hansol" Jisoo sighed sadly, pulling the other into a sitting up position and then in for a hug.

Hansol cried a little harder into Jisoo's shoulderand he hugged back.

"I think its about time you go visit Seungkwan" Jisoo said softly, Hansol pulled away looking at him wearily "you don't have to confess, just go see him"

Hansol relaxed at that and nodded quietly before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Jisoo sighed and walked back to his room. He called Seokmin and told him to come over to his apartment for the day. When Jisoo explained its for Seungkwan and Hansol's privacy, Seokmin immediately obliged.

Hansol took a shower and got dressed into some ripped blue jeans and a green jumper. He slipped on some sneakers and grabbed his wallet and phone before heading to the living room where he found Jisoo sitting on the couch.

"Okay. I'm gonna go talk to, try talk to him" Hansol sighed weakly.

"Good luck Hansol, don't worry about it too much, you'll do great" Jisoo smiled at him reassuringly.

"Thanks josh" Hansol laughed in English before walking you the apartment. He took a deep breath before walking towards his car.

"I know what he likes, I'll be able to do this"  he thought to himself as he drove off.

-           -

Hansol knocked on the door of Seungkwan's apartment four times and took a step back, waiting.

He heard Seungkwan yell " coming " from inside and he smiled to himself, he hadn't heard Seungkwan's voice in quiet a while.

He placed the bag in his hand down on the floor and quickly put his keys in his pocket when he heard Seungkwan's footsteps near.

As Seungkwan opened the door Hansol immediately lit up with happiness and quickly walked forward and wrapped him arms around Seungkwan.

Seungkwan was slightly taken away not only by Hansol being there but by the fact that he was hugging him. He although confused, wrapped his arms around Hansol in return and took in Hansol's scent. One he's very much missed.

"Hi" Hansol mumbled into Seungkwan's shoulder.

"Hi" Seungkwan smiled over Hansol's shoulder.

"Can we talk?" Hansol asked, pulling away from the hug and placing his hands on Seungkwan's upper arms.

"Uh sure" Seungkwan smiled wearily and stood to the side to let Hansol pass into the apartment.

"I got some snacks and a movie. I was hoping we could talk and maybe hang out- I mean we don't have to but y'know" Hansol spoke, nervous.

"Sure" Seungkwan smiled softly.

"Okay I'm going to get to the point, why have you been ignoring me, why haven't we hung out or even spoken in so long. Seungkwan please tell me what I did" Hansol rushed out, closing his eyes and stiffening up.

"Oh Hansol" Seungkwan muttered to himself.

"It wasn't you, its me. I needed to think about stuff and I just, I still haven't figured it out yet" Seungkwan sighed.

"Let me help then, I know you and I've known you for so long. I know what you're like and I know what you likeLet me-"

"You don't know what I like Hansol!" Seungkwan yelled, cutting him off "You really don't!"

"What do you mean Seungkwan, I -" Hansol tried again, confused now.

"IF YOU KNEW WHAT I LIKED YOU'D KNOW THAT I LIKE YOU. YOU HANSOL. I LIKE YOU. THAT'S WHY I BACKED OFF FOR TWO WEEKS" Seungkwan sighed and took a breath "That's why I've been gone and that's why I needed to be away from you"

Hansol's heart was beating faster with every word Seungkwan spoke. He felt relieved but also so dense. He was so caught up in his feelings for Seungkwan he didn't take Seungkwan's into account.

"I- I didn't-"

"Save it Hansol its fine" Seungkwan muttered bitterly, walking towards the door and opening it.

"You can go now, I'm sure you'd prefer that" Seungkwan sighed, looking at Hansol with teary eyes.

Hansol nodded and walked towards the Seungkwan instead of the door.

He stepped close to Seungkwan and placed his hands on either side of the older boy's face and wiping away some of the tears on Seungkwan's cheeks.

Seungkwan looked up at Hansol, confused but Hansol kept his eyes fixated on Seungkwan's lips.

Hansol leaned in and tilted his head to the side. 

"May I?" Hansol whispered, his head tilted and lips only a few centimeters away from Seungkwan's.

Seungkwan, completely taken away, barely even nodded before Hansol had leaned in and connected their lips.

Hansol had only pressed softly and held Seungkwan close. He didn't want to push his limits and he didn't want to push it. He just wanted Seungkwan to feel how Hansol felt. He wanted Seungkwan to feel love and care directed towards him. Not a sudden spark of lust.

The kiss wasn't very long and they soon enough pulled away, Hansol's hands still on Seungkwan's face and Seungkwan's hands on Hansol's waist.

"Next time just talk to me, I might just understand" Hansol asked softly hugging Seungkwan closer.

"Yeah, I guess" Seungkwan blushed making Hansol smile.

BONUS

"Oh my goodness you got my favourite crisps! And movie!? I haven't seen this in forever" Seungkwan exclaimed, packing out the contents of Hansol's bag.

Hansol smiled and walked up being Seungkwan, wrapped his arms around Seungkwan's waist and resting his head on the other boy's shoulder.

"Hey, I know what you like"

Seungkwan rolled his eyes and hit him with the DVD case.

💫💫💫
A/n heyo guys. Sorry this is so long. Also please don't be silent readers tell me what you wanna read and if you have any prompts.

QOTD - How long have you been a carat?

AOFD - Only about 4 -5 months