#5 you're such a cute couple

oneshots - hvc + bsk

Words 3046 (excluding A/n)

A/n okay wow this is so much longer than I had expected.

Seungcheol = S.coups
Seokmin = DK
Soonyoung  = Hoshi.
Jihoon = Woozi
Jisoo = Joshua
Minghao = The8
Chan = Dino

💫💫💫

"Hansol"

"Haaanssoollll"

"Hansol pay attention to me!" Seungkwan whined, shaking Hansol's arm.

"What is it Boo?" Hansol sighed, looking up from his phone and to Seungkwan who was staring at him, looking mildly pissed.

"Please come out with me" Seungkwan pleaded for the nth time that evening.

"Just go alone, or with someone else I don't wanna go out" Hansol spoke trying to sound upset but he only actually didn't wanna go because he didn't know if he could handle himself, alone with Seungkwan for that long.

"Hansol just go with him" Chan smirked, "what could go wrong anyways"

Hansol threw a dirty glare towards Chan causing the younger boy to roll his eyes playfully still smirking.

"See! Even Chan says you should come with me now come on" Seungkwan exclaimed, grabbing Hansol's arm and pulling him up.

Hansol, slightly taken away by the sudden movement stumbled slightly and quickly grasped onto Seungkwan's waist to keep himself up. Seungkwan had felt Hansol stumbling and quickly held onto him  by the shirt collar.

Hansol quickly regained his balance but they were still in each others arms causing Chan to snort slightly before looking back to his phone.

Hansol glared at Chan once again while subconsciously tightening his grip on Seungkwan.

The older of the two blushed brightly and hid his face in Hansol's neck trying to hide from Chan's smirk.

"Uhm so let's go then" Hansol spoke awkwardly, pulling away from Seungkwan and looking towards the ground.

"Yeah! Okay give me a minute I need to get ready. I cant leave the house like this" Seungkwan spoke quickly, running up to his room, cheeks still bright red.

As soon as Seungkwan left Chan started laughing his off causing Hansol to glare at him with crossed arms.

"Oh don't look at me like that. That was hilarious" Chan wheezed out in between laughs.

"It was embarrassing! Not funny" Hansol whisper yelled at the still laughing boy.

"Nah dude it wasn't funny you're right. It was super funny. Anyways" Chan wiped some tears from all the laughing "go get ready you'll be leaving soon"

Hansol quickly realised that despite the fact that Chan was an idiot, he was actually right for once.

" you're right" Hansol yelled quickly walking out of the room and to his own.

"Im always right!" Chan yelled after him as Hansol left.

"No you're not I am!" Jeonghan yelled from the kitchen.

Just as Chan was going to retort, Seungcheol walked into the living room, biting into an apple.

"Don't disagree with your father"  Seungcheol said, waving the apple in Chan's direction making Chan groan and roll his eyes.

Meanwhile Hansol had rushed upstairs into the hip hop unit's room and whipped open the closet trying to find some decent clothes.

He settled for a pair of ripped jeans and a flannel to throw on over the tank top he was already wearing. He also grabbed a beanie to put on and a jacket seeing as it was getting chilly outside and he knew Seungkwan wouldn't take his own jacket.

Not that he was planning on giving his jacket to Seungkwan or something.

He quickly sprayed some cologne and grabbed his wallet and phone before he walked out and down the hall to the vocal unit's room.

He knocked twice, calling Seungkwan as he did so. In an attempt to not look desperate or impatient, he subtly leaned against the wall next to the door.

"Patience, Hansol, patience" Seungkwan laughed from inside the room causing the younger of the two to roll his eyes.

"Okay I'm ready" Seungkwan announced, walking out of the room and striking a pose causing Hansol to raise an eyebrow at the elder boy, trying to suppress a smile.

"Let's just go the sun is already starting to go down" Hansol laughed and walked off towards the front door. He could only get two steps away before he heard Seungkwan clear his throat. He looked back towards Seungkwan who was holding his arm out expectantly. Hansol rolled his eyes once again and walked back to Seungkwan and placed his arm out allowing Seungkwan to link his own arm with Hansol's.

"Now we can go" The elder smiled, Hansol following smiling back just as bright as Seungkwan.

"Here comes the power couple of the year" Soonyoung whooped as they came into the living room before Seokmin and Minghao whistled at the two.

Jihoon, annoyed with the noise, hit Soonyoung over the head with a book before glaring at the other two as well.

"Thank you Jihoon" Hansol blushed.

"No I agree with them, they're just loud" Jihoon glanced between the two.

"Damn right we're power couple of the year. We look better than Mingyu and Wonwoo and we aren't even dating yet" Seungkwan retorted quickly at the group of people in the living room with a glare.

"Now if you don't mind we're on out way out" Seungkwan spoke again tugging at Hansol's arm, making the taller follow, looking back to every one and saw Chan give him a grin and a thumbs up.

---

"Seungkwan why did you even ask me to come I mean there were 11 other guys to choose from" Hansol asked, frowning as Seungkwan locked the door before walking next to Hansol again.

He then realised that must have sound like he didn't think Seungkwan was worthy of his time or even the other way around so he quickly made up another humorous excuse "and besides I had almost beat that level  candy crush"

Seungkwan laughed and ruffled Hansol's hair.

"Because Hansollie," Hansol blushed at the nickname "You're fun to hang out with and you let me talk as much as I want without complaining. Also because you speak English and we are still in America. And I really don't want to be getting lost tonight." 

Hansol chuckled and threw his arm around Seungkwan's shoulders.

"Well its not like my sense of direction has ever been the best."  Hansol joked and Seungkwan shrugged.

"Yeah but I'm sure I'll always be safe with you" Seungkwan spoke softly and smiled reassuringly towards Hansol.

"OH LOOK THERE'S AN ICE CREAM PARLOUR LETS GO!" Seungkwan yelled excitedly, running out from Hansol's arm and towards the shop.

Just before he was about to enter he looked back to Hansol and smiled.

"Come on then, I won't know all the flavours!" Seungkwan beckoned him closer with a small smile.

"Coming coming" Hansol laughed. Maybe coming out with Seungkwan was a good idea.

They walked into the parlour and Seungkwan immediately took refuge in the warmth of the shop despite the fact that its an ice cream shop. He really was starting to regret not bringing a jacket but for now he'll enjoy the enveloping air of the parlour.

"So you have anything in mind?" Hansol asked as they scanned the flavours.

"Hm yeah. I think maybe mint chocolate chip and" he thought for a moment "do they have coffee flavoured?"

Hansol glanced at the flavours again and checking to see if there was coffee. He saw it next to the caramel and smiled to Seungkwan

"Yeah they do. So those for you. Cone right?"

"Yep" Seungkwan looked towards Hansol briefly and smiled quickly before leading Hansol over to the counter.

"Hello welcome to 'Scoops' how may I help ?" The female worker with the name tag 'Sarah' spoke surprisingly excitedly for someone Woking a night shift in a small ice cream parlour.

"Hi there. I'd like one scoop of mint chocolate chip and one scoop of coffee for him in a cone please"

Seungkwan smiled to himself at the sound of Hansol speaking English so fluently and naturally. He loves it when Hansol spoke English. Even if he didn't really get what he was saying. Or if he only really managed to eavesdrop one of Hansol and Jisoo's conversations. For some reason, Jisoo didn't have the same affect of Seungkwan when he spoke English.

The girl nodded along with his order and scooped the ice cream onto the cone.

"Would you like sprinkles with that?" She asked, opening the lid of the sprinkles container.

Hansol turned to Seungkwan.

"Do you want sprinkles?" He asked in Korean once again.

"Yeah sure. Get the rainbow ones" Seungkwan spoke excitedly making Hansol laugh.

"Yeah the rainbow ones please" Hansol chuckled to Sarah, she simply smiled back with a nod.

"Anything else?" Sarah asked as she handed Hansol the ice cream, who quickly passed it to Seungkwan who was already looking towards it eagerly.

"Uh yeah um" Hansol looked back to the flavours completely forgetting that he was gonna get some too. "One scoop of chocolate and one strawberry. Cone with no sprinkles please"

Sarah nodded again, quickly fixing Hansol's ice cream and handing it to him.

Hansol, after telling Seungkwan to put away his money, played for the ice cream and thanked Sarah who smiled at the two, the pouting Seungkwan who was walking out the shop in particular.

As Sarah handed Hansol back his change she spoke up again.

"You two are a cute couple" She winked and Hansol gaped at her, blushing.

"We're not a couple" he stuttered "just friends"

unfortunately

"Oh I'm sorry. Well if you were a couple you'd make a great one. Anyways have a good night. But I think you should get going. Your friend out there seems pretty lonely" Sarah smiled again, slightly disappointed that she was wrong.

Hansol looked over to the slightly shivering Seungkwan outside and nodded to Sarah. He thanked her and walked outside.

Sarah watched from the counter and stared out the window at the two. She leaned her chin on her hand as she saw Hansol hand Seungkwan his ice cream, take off his jacket and the swap his jacket with the ice creams in Seungkwan's hand.

She watched Seungkwan blush in the dim lighting and thank Hansol before slipping the leather jacket on and retrieving his own ice cream. 

"Hm yeah, totally not a couple" She smirked to herself, wiping the counter

---

"Thanks for the jacket" Seungkwan spoke, at his ice cream.

"No problem I didn't even need it" Hansol shrugged glancing at the very pleased looking Seungkwan.

"Then why'd you wear it?" Seungkwan questioned, up the side of the cone to stop the ice cream from dripping.

"Because I knew you wouldn't bring one" Hansol blurted out making them both quiet for a moment.

"Well thanks anyways. Now let's head up over there, you can see the beach from there." Seungkwan cleared his throat and walked a bit faster towards the pier.

Hansol looked to the ground and ignored the blush on his cheeks as he ate some more of his ice cream.

They reached the pier and Seungkwan immediately walked towards the railing that was leaning over the beach. Hansol walked over to a bin and threw away the last bit of his cone which he no longer deemed worth eating.

"Wah the view is just breath taking" Seungkwan whispered, looking over the sand and towards the crashing waves and rocks further up the beach.

"Yeah its beautiful" Hansol replied, looking over railing as well.

'You're more beautiful' he thought to himself, glancing at Seungkwan who's eyes were sparking with adoration.

"C'mon let's go for a walk on the beach." Hansol grinned and tugged at Seungkwan's hand to pull him from the railing.

Seungkwan smiled brightly at the idea and let Hansol guide him towards the steps going down towards the beach. However he quickly realised that Hansol had pulled his hand away from his own and slightly pouted at the loss of contact.

They walked in peace for a moment and Seungkwan kept pointing out different constellations and occasionally picked up little shells.

When suddenly Hansol's phone rang.

"Hey its Hansol speaking"

"Hey Hansol it's Jisoo, Seungcheol said that I should tell you guys to bring home some milk and some type of chips I don't know he said " the type that Jeonghan likes" so yeah" Jisoo laughed.

"Ah okay, I'll ask Seungkwan" Hansol nodded towards Seungkwan despite the fact that Jisoo can't see them.

"Seungkwan is with you? I didn't know that." Jisoo asked confused.

"Yeah he's right here next to me" Hansol explained, throwing his arm around Seungkwan's shoulders.

"Ohh is it a date?" Jisoo teased

"I wish" Hansol laughed "We'll bring the stuff you guys asked for. See you later"

"Alright bye and I don't know Hansol maybe make a move or something. Take a chance" Jisoo spoke comfortingly and Hansol nodded.

"Thanks dude. Bye"

"Bye" Seungkwan added in before Hansol ended the call.

"So what did he want?" Seungkwan asked looking at Hansol's hand that was currently over his left shoulder, happy that it was still there.

"Oh we have to pick up milk and Jeonghan's favourite chips. Do you know-"

"Yeah I know which ones they are, he always stocks up on them before we go back to Korea. I swear he wont manage a week without them" Seungkwan explained.

Hansol laughed and threw his head back a bit and hid it slightly into Seungkwan's neck. Seungkwan blushed at Hansol's warm breath on his neck but laughed back nevertheless.

"Hey let's take a photo for the group Instagram" Seungkwan suggested as they reached back at the pier.

Hansol nodded and walked over to the railing again before taking his phone out and handing it to Seungkwan who took it and stood next to Hansol. Hansol had leaned back against the railing and had his arm behind Seungkwan's back and Seungkwan placed himself slightly in front of Hansol's chest. He leaned the camera relatively high in order to also get the view being them in.

"Three"

"Two"

"One" and as Seungkwan said one Hansol took Jisoo's advice and softly placed a kiss on Seungkwan's cheek.

Seungkwan froze up at the sudden warmth on his cheek and blushed as he took the photo.

"Okay now let's do another one that we can actually post" Hansol laughed, standing ready again.

"Ah yeah okay" Seungkwan stuttered out and repositioned the phone.

They took another photo and Seungkwan added a caption before sending it in to their manager to confirm.

They stayed leaning against the railing with Hansol resting his head on Seungkwan's shoulder, watching what he was typing.

"Sorry excuse me" They heard a lady say making them both look up.

The lady was probably in her early thirties and was just a bit shorter than Seungkwan. She had long blonde hair and had a guy about the same age standing next to her.

"Sorry if this is weird my brother and I were just thinking that you're such a cute couple." The lady explained and Hansol blushed.

Damnit everyone seems to think that

"We're" Hansol started, wanting to explain they they were just friends but Seungkwan interrupted.

"What did she say?" He asked innocently, glancing in between Hansol and the two people in front of them.

"Oh uh" He blushed even harder "Well she said that we're a cute couple but I'm just about to tell her that we're not". Hansol explained in Korean before looking back to the girl

"Thanks, I know right" Seungkwan smiled in English to the girl standing there before placing his hand under Hansol's chin and turning his face to meet Seungkwan's gaze. Seungkwan then quickly leaned in and pecked Hansol's lips before leaning into Hansol's ear and quickly telling him to tell the people that they're leaving.

Hansol complied and stiffly said "Well thanks but we better be off" before allowing Seungkwan to tug him away by the hand.

He quickly led Hansol into a small 24/7 convenience store and started looking for two things they needed.

Hansol quickly realised what had just happened and stopped Seungkwan for a moment.

"Seungkwan..." He trailed not really knowing where he wanted to go with this.

"Don't worry about it. We'll talk later" Seungkwan smiled, squeezing Hansol's hand before going back to looking for the milk.

After they bought what they needed they returned to the house they were staying in and neither had said much. Hansol was too focused of what he wanted to say to Seungkwan and Seungkwan was too held up on how great Hansol's hand felt in his own.

As they reached the door Seungkwan placed the grocery bag down and fished in his pocket for the key to the house when Hansol suddenly stopped him and pulled Seungkwan closer.

"I uh I was gonna say something but I think I just forgot" Hansol stuttered, glancing between Seungkwan's eyes and his lips.

Seungkwan laughed and placed his one hand behind Hansol's neck and the other on his cheek.

"Hansol we've been talking for long enough. You've said enough things over the years. So" he paused and looked towards Hansol expectantly who just stood there confused.

"Jeez Hansol just cut the crap and kiss me" he laughed, looking into Hansol's eyes.

"Right sure oka-" but he couldn't finish because Seungkwan had taken matters into his own hands and kissed Hansol himself.

Hansol realised much faster than last time what was happening and kissed back to the best of his ability. He held onto Seungkwan's waist, massaging his hips softly with his thumbs.

Seungkwan smiled into the kiss before pulling away softly.

"Yeah Mingyu, Wonwoo you guys have got some competition" They heard Chan yell from the door way and realised he must have seen all of that.

"How long have you been standing there" Hansol hissed once again tightening his grip on Seungkwan.

"Long enough to have a picture" Chan waved his phone in Hansol's face before running off.

"Aha I'll be right back" Hansol said to Seungkwan before running after Chan.

---

BONUS.

"So you've liked me since pre-debut?" Seungkwan teased, making Hansol groan.

"I hate Chan and his big mouth so much" Hansol mumbled into Seungkwan's shoulder

"I find it sweet, besides its not like I haven't like you for just as long" Seungkwan pecked Hansol's cheek

"Really?" Hansol asked hopefully

"Of course honey" Seungkwan smiled leaning in to Hansol's lips

"HE'S LYING" Chan yelled from outside the room.

"We're gonna kill him after we make out. Deal?" Seungkwan smirked

"Deal"