#7 stop playing

oneshots - hvc + bsk

In which Seungkwan uses cheap pick up lines and acts cute with Hansol but doesn't realise that Hansol actually has feelings for him. Also the Hip Hop unit are best bros.

Words- 2180

💫💫💫

"Hansollie" Seungkwan yelled as he ran towards Hansol, who was standing on the other side of the room, trying to catch his breath after their last particularly heavy practise.

"Let's go get some more water" Seungkwan smiled, throwing his arms onto Hansol's neck and linking his hands behind the taller boy's neck.

"Seungkwan get off me, we're both sweaty" Hansol stuttered slightly, trying to keep his cool.

"What? Don't you like me being close to you?" Seungkwan asked, fake hurt, as he leaned his face even closer to Hansol.

Hansol shot a nervous look towards Mingyu before looking back to Seungkwan.

"Answer me Hansollie" Seungkwan mumbled, they're noses almost touching.

"SEUNGKWAN LETS GO GET SOME SNACKS" Mingyu pulled Seungkwan away from Hansol and dragged him out the room, as Seungkwan laughed at Hansol's face and sent him a wink.

Hansol sighed in relieve as Seungkwan and Mingyu had left the room before finishing his water and going to talk with Seungcheol.

💫💫💫

It was almost the end of a fanmeet and the boys had decided to do some missions from the fans which had been collected earlier.

"The next mission is for" Jeonghan started as he ruffled through all the papers to select a random one. "Seungkwan and Minghao"

The fans clapped and whooped as Jeonghan handed the paper for Seungcheol to read out.

"Minghao and Seungkwan, your mission is to make any other member in the group flustered. Good luck!" Seungcheol read out making some of the members look slightly worried and the audience ooh-ed.

Seungkwan and Minghao both nodded and walked closer to the other quickly. Seungkwan whispered something in Minghao's ear making the other boy nod before Seungkwan instructed all the boys to stand near the front of the stage facing the audience.

Seungkwan and Minghao both stood behind the rest of them. Minghao stood behind Jun quickly, his choice rather obvious.

Minghao started first by spinning Jun to look at him, however keeping an angle that allowed the audience to see. He started doing some form of aegyo while complimenting Jun making the taller try to keep a straight face.

When it had seemed as if it wasn't working Minghao pouted and frowned slightly at Jun.

"Don't you like me?!" He whined in Chinese as he put his hands on Jun's face. Jun's eyes widened and he blushed and hid his face in Minghao's shoulder, who smirked triumphantly at the audience.

Everyone clapped and laughed at the two before settling down for Seungkwan. They all turned to face the audience again, awaiting Seungkwan's 'performance'.

Seungkwan walked around a bit, pretending to choose certain people until he stopped behind Hansol making some of the fans scream a bit.

He quickly put on his 'game face' before winking to the audience and stepping closer to Hansol's back.

He slowly wrapped his arms around Hansol's waist and placed his chin on the other boy's shoulder.

Hansol stiffened at the contact and silently cursed.

Of course it would be me he thought to himself.

Seungkwan then removed one of his hands from around Hansol's middle and laced his fingers with Hansol's.

"Hansol" Seungkwan said in a sing song voice.

Hansol bit the inside of his cheek but kept composed, unlike the fans who we're occasionally screaming or awwing.

Seungkwan huffed and removed his arms from Hansol making the younger miss the contact.

Seungkwan then turned to Jeonghan

"Guess what?" He asked Jeonghan who raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I can hold the whole world in my hands" Seungkwan grinned

"No you can't, what?" Jeonghan shook his head, confused. A lot of other members doing the same.

"See look" Seungkwan said as he turned back to Hansol and softly cupped Hansol's face with his hands and smiling.

"I'm holding my whole world in my hands" Seungkwan smirked as everyone awwed or rolled they're eyes at the corniness.

Hansol's eyes widened and his cheeks starred burning, the blush soon reaching his ears as he pulled away from Seungkwan's hands and placed his own hands over his face as to try and hide the blush everyone had already seen.

Seungkwan high fived Jeonghan before looking towards the audience, proud of himself.

💫💫💫

"Hansol?!" Seungkwan yelled through the dorm

"Hansoooolll!?" He tried again.

"He's in our room now stop yelling" Wonwoo sighed as he walled past Seungkwan with a cup of tea.

"Thank you" Seungkwan said happily as he ran to the hip hop unit's room.

"Hansol, I've been looking for you everywhere" He spoke as he walked inside, without warning, and closed the door behind him.

"Ahh Seungkwan!" Hansol screamed as he spun around, clutching the towel around his waist.

Seungkwan laughed as he saw Hansol's, slightly scared looking, face.

"Relax its just me" Seungkwan walked over to the bed

"That does not change anything" Hansol spluttered.

"Yeah yeah I'll look the other way or what not just get changed" Seungkwan rolled his eyes before covering his eyes with his hands "See? You're all clear"

Hansol looked to Seungkwan wearily before dropping the towel and slipping on some underwear and a pair of shorts. As soon as he had the shorts on Seungkwan dropped his hands and sat down with his legs crossed on Hansol's bunk.

"I'm not done" Hansol glared at the elder.

"You're covered downstairs so its not like you're revealing anything I Haven't seen." Seungkwan waved his hand in Hansol's direction.

"And to be honest its not like there's anything I haven't seen yet about you" Seungkwan teased and Hansol's jaw dropped.

Seungkwan suddenly burst out in laughter , clutching his stomach.

"Relax relax. If you haven't realised we are the same after all" Seungkwan chuckled and Hansol sighed in realisation.

"Anyways, me, Josh, Jihoon and Seokmin are going to the studio later, do you wanna come with?" Seungkwan asked, still laughing a bit.

" Uh no I can't I promised Cheol I'd help him tonight sorry" Hansol lied and slipped on a tank top.

Seungkwan internally frowned at Hansol's action.

"Oh well, some other time" Seungkwan smiled and patted Hansol's shoulder as he walked out the room.

"Yeah" Hansol sighed to himself. "Next time"

💫💫💫 
(The same night)

After Seungkwan had left with most of the vocal unit hansol had decided he was going to talk to Seungcheol tonight.

"Seungcheol hyung!" Hansol yelled out the door "Can you come here for a sec"

"Be there in a second" Cheol yelled back and Hansol sat on his bunk, waiting for the elder.

"Hey Hansol, whatcha you need?" Seungcheol asked as he walked into the room, leaning on the door frame.

"I need to talk to you about something- someone rather" Hansol breathed out, nervously.

"Okay, you seem really serious, what's up?"  Seungcheol worryingly asked, walking over to Hansol.

"Well its, its Seungkwan. He's just so much and I can't do it anymore" Hansol sighed deeply.

"Hey hey, what do you mean Seungkwan-"

"Hey guys do you want some-" Mingyu suddenly walked in, his eyes widened at Hansol "oh, what's wrong what's going on?"

"Mingyu could you maybe" Seungcheol said before coughing slightly and signalling to the door.

"Its okay, maybe he can help" Hansol said in a small voice and Seungcheol and Mingyu both nodded.

"So you said that Seungkwan is upsetting you? Or-" Seungcheol tried but got cut of abruptly by Hansol.

"No no he's not upsetting me exactly its. I don't know how to explain it. He's not making me upset he's making me a mess" Hansol sighed.

"He's playing with your emotions"

Mingyu fell off of his own bed at Wonwoo's sudden voice in the room.

"Holy dude you're so quiet" Mingyu spoke clutching his chest

"I wasn't talking to you" Wonwoo rolled his eyes but helped Mingyu up nevertheless.

"As I was saying- Hansol isn't being upset by Seungkwan. Seungkwan is just playing with his feelings. He, however, is so dense he doesn't realise it." Wonwoo explained as he sat next to Mingyu.

Both Seungcheol and Mingyu looked confused at what Wonwoo just said making him sigh.

"God, you're all dense. Hansol likes Seungkwan you idiots"

Mingyu and Seungcheol both thought for a second before ooh-ing in realisation, making Wonwoo roll his eyes.

"How did you know?" Hansol asked, pretty confused himself.

"You act the same way around Seungkwan as Mingyu does around me. I was bound to pick it up sooner or later" Wonwoo shrugged and turned to mingyu "We'll talk later"

Hansol glanced between the two and sighed.

"Look I know that its hard and that he probably makes you feel all weird and stuff but its okay. You just need to talk to him" Mingyu said, trying to change the topic off of himself and Wonwoo.

"I can't talk to him though. I can't loose him, he means so much to me and I can't break our friendship and maybe even effect the group" Hansol sighed, hopeless.

"Look Hansol, we care about you and if this is bothering you, you need to talk to him. And he cares about you too. He won't break your friendship or anything. He's Seungkwan. However dramatic, still accepting and caring. He'll understand" Seungcheol patted Hansol's shoulder.

"Thanks guys" Hansol sighed, happy to know they have his back "I'll try tall to him tomorrow"

"Alight Hansol, remember let us know is you need us" Mingyu smiled brightly making Hansol return it.

And with that the boys left for the living room to watch some movies before going to bed.

💫💫💫
(Next day)

"Hansol" someone whispered near Hansol's ear.

"Hansoool" they leaned closer

"Mhm" Hansol hummed and stirred slightly in his sleep.

"Hansol, wake up" they laughed softly.

"Hm?" Hansol opened his eyes to see Seungkwan on top of him, wearing a bright smile. "What are you doing?!" Hansol yelled sitting up, making Seungkwan hold onto his shoulders because of the sudden movement.

"Wow there" Seungkwan laughed.

"Get, off, of, me" Hansol spoke thoroughly.

"Hey calm down" Seungkwan smiled putting his hand on Hansol's cheek. That was the last string, Hansol pushed Seungkwan back on the couch and got up himself.

Seungkwan frowned and got up after Hansol.

"Hey, Hansol what's up-" Seungkwan asked grabbing Hansol's arm before he could leave the living room.

"You're what's up Seungkwan!" Hansol yelled, pulling Seungkwan next to him and pining him against the wall by his wrists.

"Hansol what do you mean" Seungkwan frowned, slightly upset now.

"You! You're constantly playing with my emotions! You're even more skinshippy with me and you're always touching me or holding me even when its not for fan service and I can't stand it!" Hansol exclaimed, loosing it.

"Hey if it makes you uncomfortable you could have just told me"

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable, I like it for gods sake" he breathed for a moment "And I like you. That's why I don't like this"

"Oh" Seungkwan said

"Yeah, oh" Hansol breathed "I'm sorry I said all of that I just, it just came out and I know its s lot to take in"

"Hansol, Why do you think I'm so touchy with you?" Seungkwan asks, smiling.

"Uh I don't really know but-"

"Because it means I get to get close to you with the excuse of calling it fan service. So that I get to hold you and touch you and be with you without having to be the first to admit my feelings" Seungkwan cut him off "So that I can be with you in a way I thought I could never be"

Hansol stood there gaping at Seungkwan.

"Look if you still haven't gotten the message, I like you too, and I didn't mean to play with your emotions. I just wanted to be close to you" Seungkwan spoke sincerely, taking one of his wrists out of Hansol's grip and placing it on the taller boy's cheek.

"Oh" Hansol muttered, looking down, embarrassed.

"Yeah, oh" Seungkwan teased, putting a finger under Hansol's chin and making him look up "Hey"

Seungkwan smiled at Hansol before leaning in and softly placing a kiss on the younger's lips. Hansol closed his eyes and dropped Seungkwan's other wrist, placing it on Seungkwan's shoulder instead.

Hansol kissed back softly, not wanting the kiss to be too heated or forced. He wanted to keep it the way it was just now.

Seungkwan laced their fingers together and hummed softly into the kiss, Hansol however realised that he loved the feeling of Seungkwan so close to him more than he remembered, and he never wanted to loose that warmth and love that the other provided him with.

They eventually pulled away and Seungkwan smiled at Hansol before pulling him into a hug.

"Sorry for messing with you, but you are adorable when flustered" Seungkwan mumbled into Hansol's shoulder making the other laugh.

"You're always adorable"