#3 questions

oneshots - hvc + bsk

1- Who spends almost all their money on the other?

Vernon, he loves to spoil Seungkwan despite the fact that he should be saving. He also knows how much Seungkwan loves being spoiled and seeing the happiness in his boyfriends eyes almost makes up for it.

Seungkwan however, doesn't always take the gift or thing Hansol gives him because he feels bad for having Hansol spend all his money on him.

2- Who sleeps in the others lap?

Seungkwan sleeps in Hansol's lap a lot. Mainly because Hansol likes to play with his hair and Seungkwan finds it comforting, also because Hansol cannot lay still so when ever he falls asleep in Seungkwan's lap he moves every three seconds.

3- Who walks around the house half  and who yells at them to out on some clothes?

Hansol. Oh definitely. For many a reason. Number one - he's always warm so clothes are sometimes deemed unnecessary for him. Number two- he's very comfortable in the dorm and around everyone so walking around without a shirt doesn't bother him. Number three- Seungkwan wouldn't dare. The last time he walked around in shorts, Hansol had deemed them "too short" and kept covering up Seungkwan despite the fact that they we're in the dorm (possessive much)

Seungkwan gets flustered easily when it comes to a half  Vernon so he's always telling the other boy to cover up when ever he's not wearing very much, while hiding his face in his hands to try distract from his flaming cheeks. Hansol then smirks at the other boy and will most likely pin him up against a wall to really get Seungkwan embarrassed. Then Seungkwan will complain and tell him to stop before one of the members finds them.

#4 - Who tells the other not to stay up all night but that's so them selves anyways

Seungkwan. He always tells hansol not to stay up late working on a mix tape or writing raps or playing video games, Hansol occasionally listens but then find Seungkwan on his phone at two in the morning and never listens again.

5- who tries to make food for the other but burns all of it by accident and who tells them its okay and makes them both cookies?

Both of them burn the food. Neither of the two can cook so when ever they want to make something for the other they have to consult mingyu first. Other wise they're banned from the kitchen for a week.

6- who reads otp prompts and says "on that's us!" And who says "eh, not really"

Seungkwan. He's not stupid he knows what his fans are up to so when he finds the otp prompts he sometimes get Hansol to help him in case they're in English and when ever he finds one that he thinks relates to then he'll excitedly point it out and then Hansol and him will have a small debate on whether or not it does apply to them.

7- Who always wears the others clothes?

SEUNGKWAN. Hansol is taller and he's a bigger size than Seungkwan so his clothes are always loose fitting on Seungkwan which makes them extra comfy. Especially when its a hoodie or jumper because those are bigger anyways and it makes Seungkwan feel at home and safe. Not to mentioned he looks adorable and Hansol loves it.

8 - they run errands together and Seungkwan is always like

8 - they run errands together and Seungkwan is always like "ah did we get the () ???" And Hansol's like "yeah it was like the first thing we got"

9- Hansol drives. Stupid because Seungkwan is older but Seungkwan is too dramatic and is always like "hhm are you sure we're supposed to go here" "Hansol I don't think so...."  So he likes being the one in control of the directions because he knows he's right. Most of the time at least.

10- Seungkwan poses because he likes being the center of attention

10- Seungkwan poses because he likes being the center of attention. Hansol tried to draw him once but he's no good at art and Seungkwan wouldn't stop laughing at how he drawing was. Hansol was pouting and sulking about it for three days. Never again.

11- Hansol is doing the backflips because he's tryna act cool and mature but Seungkwan really just couldn't care less so he's just kinda sipping a coffee, eating some  while Hansol is being extra. He probably also says "You're in great sweetie"  to Hansol at least once

12- Seungkwan drinks too much and gets too into it and Hansol has to literally drag him away from any booze

12- Seungkwan drinks too much and gets too into it and Hansol has to literally drag him away from any booze. Besides Hansol is a baby he's too young.

13- Hansol, like said earlier he loves spoiling Seungkwan which often means  small presents next to Seungkwan's bed or little boxes being slipped into Seungkwan's pockets. There's always a little surprise waiting for him somewhere.

There's always a little surprise waiting for him somewhere

14- Hmm this is a hard one. I like to think its Hansol because he often falls Seungkwan " boo" so it kinda becomes habit and then one day when he has to fill something out with his surname he accidentally immediately goes for Boo. He then scribbles it out and hopes no one noticed

15-  Seungkwan screams first, Hansol then comes in and pretends to act all macho but then screams ad well so they both run out and eventually they get cheol to deal with it.

16- Hansol gives Seungkwan his jacket. This comes back to the "who wears the other persons clothes" question. Hansol is always warm anyways and Seungkwan usually won't even take a jacket somewhere because he doesn't think he'll need it so he ends up with Hansol's before the end of the night.

Hansol is always warm anyways and Seungkwan usually won't even take a jacket somewhere because he doesn't think he'll need it so he ends up with Hansol's before the end of the night

17 - Sofia has threatened Seungkwan at least five times. She's always reminding Seungkwan that its her older brother at stake and if he does anything to hurt Hansol she will be the one he has to answer to. Seungkwan always tries to put her at ease tho end tell her that he would never hurt Hansol. Which is true but he's also slightly afraid of Sofia NGL.

18- Hansol admits it to their friends first. Seungkwan admits it to Hansol first. People actually didn't think Seungkwan liked Hansol because he's Seungkwan and he's flirty and they thought he was just being skinshippy with Hansol and teasing him but no. So when Seungkwan told Hansol that he liked him Hansol thought omit was a joke and it took two other members to convince Hansol Seungkwan was being for real.

So when Seungkwan told Hansol that he liked him Hansol thought omit was a joke and it took two other members to convince Hansol Seungkwan was being for real

19 - they'd be pretty good I think. They'd both be scared at first and not really know how to do it. Especially Seungkwan because Hansol has had experience with Sofia being younger. So Hansol had to constantly reassure Seungkwan. Eventually they got it working pretty well though and Seungkwan was the stricter parent in the end but hansol was always worried about the kid and didn't want them to grow up or get a boyfriend/girlfriend. To which Seungkwan had to tell him
Kwan- "it happens eventually we need to accept that"
Han- "but I don't want them to get hurt"
Kwan -"We're their parents. And they're most likely going to get hurt we just need to be there to pick up the prices afterwards"

And they're most likely going to get hurt we just need to be there to pick up the prices afterwards

20 - Seungkwan has the better grammar. Hansol texts like a seven year old on steroids.

21- (idk about this physically so.) Seungkwan often gets some hate online from antis or just really bad fans. He knows it too and usually he tried to not let it get to then because he doesn't want to give them a reaction but sometimes it does and it leaves him broken in  door bathroom in the middle of the night, with a phone in his hand and peopled horrible messages on the screen. Hansol then finds him, wipes his tears away and tells Seungkwan all the amazing things about him and how he shouldn't ever even go near the hate ever again because there's so many more people that love him.

Hansol then finds him, wipes his tears away and tells Seungkwan all the amazing things about him and how he shouldn't ever even go near the hate ever again because there's so many more people that love him

22- Hansol makes the bad jokes Seungkwan hated puns and Hansol's were no exception. So he always looks pained and pretend looks into a camera like he's on the office wanting that joke to disappear off of the face of the planet.

23- literally Seungkwan goes away to visit his parents and he comes back wanting a kiss from Hansol but no he gets  on the face by a dog and he swears he's dreaming.

23- literally Seungkwan goes away to visit his parents and he comes back wanting a kiss from Hansol but no he gets  on the face by a dog and he swears he's dreaming

24- hansol gives Seungkwan piggy back rides for three reasons.
1- Hansol is strong enough to carry Seungkwan with ease. Seungkwan struggles a bit
2- hansol is a good boyfriend and knows that Seungkwan will fall over if he walks when he's tired
3- Seungkwan is a drama queen and will over exaggerate how tired he is and drape himself across hansol.

25- Seungkwan cheers like a boss. Have you seen him cheering people on he's born for it seeing as he's dramatic and stage worthy. Besides Hansol is more of a "kisses you for three house straight after you achieved something" type of boyfriend rather than a "cheer you on like a pro while you do the thing" type of boyfriend.

Besides Hansol is more of a

26- hansol does. Seungkwan is a sleepy boy and often finds refuge in Hansol's shoulder. Hansol finds it adorable and will snap a picture to later put as his screensaver.

27- Seungkwan 100% if Hansol ever asked him they would be out of the house before Hansol could even finish asking. And Seungkwan would do a great job at it too. However he'd eventually miss his hansol and tell Hansol to get rid of like everything they got.

However he'd eventually miss his hansol and tell Hansol to get rid of like everything they got

28- hansol has a big dog or something and Seungkwan believes it could eat him. But in reality the dog is a sweetheart and sometimes hansol thinks Seungkwan loves the dog more than him.

29- Hansol does because Seungkwan is too bust wrapping himself around Hansol for warmth.

30 - for some reason I feel like they would go to america because Seungkwan finds it fascinating and he's got a hone grown English speaker with him so they should be fine

30 - for some reason I feel like they would go to america because Seungkwan finds it fascinating and he's got a home grown English speaker with him so they should be fine.  They would most likely roadtrip a few States and get a photo everywhere doing some cheesy pose.

Seungkwan would constantly be snapping secret photos of Hansol because he's got such a handsome boyfriend that looks good 24/7 so why wouldn't he be taking pictures of him the whole time?