#10 wedding

oneshots - hvc + bsk

weddings are fun, most of the times

short

----

"Are you nervous?" Jisoo asked Seungkwan as the younger did up his tie.

"A little bit yeah" Seungkwan breathed. To be quiet honest he was terrified. What if it didn't work what if it was all a flop oh god.

"Don't be its all going to be alright" Jisoo spoke comfortingly and gave Seungkwan a little pat on the shoulder. "He loves you, he always has and always will" 

Seugkwan nodded, Jisoo was right, per usual. He just needed to calm down and breath. It was all going to be perfectly fine.

If it was all going to be perfectly fine why did his stomach not settle?  Why was he so unsure?

"Hey guys" Hansol's voice was suddenly in the room and Seungkwan almost shrieked.

"What are you doing here? Get back to your room!" Seungkwan yelled at the younger and starting waving his hands as if to shoo Hansol.

"I'll go in a moment, I just wanted to check on you" 

and suddenly all Seungkwan's worries washed away and he could finally breathe.

"It's okay Kwannie, you're not the only one that's nervous" Hansol smiled, such a genuine and comforting smile and placed his hands on Seungkwan's shoulders, it made Seungkwan feel so reassured. 

"I know, I know, thanks Hansol. You seem to always be able to calm me down" Seungkwan took a deep breath and smiled. "Now get out. I'll see you in a bit ok?" 

"Alright I'm going, bye Jisoo" Hansol laughed and made his way back out the room.

"Thank God for Hansol Vernon Chwe" Seungkwan muttered to himself as he checked his outfit one more time before nodding to Jisoo.

"It's now or never" 

----

Hansol watched Seungkwan walk down the aisle, his fitted suit working perfectly with his bright eyes and his freshly dyed hair. Hansol sighed to himself, he knew Seungkwan looked good but now he looked almost ethereal. 

Seungkwan reached the end and he smiled over to Jisoo who was standing to the side with the rest of his groomsmen. Hansol's eyes skimmed over Seungkwan's hand. No ring, yet. It's like there was a moment for him, still some time. 

The priest started talking and Hansol fell from his trance. His eyes skimmed to Seokmin and then to Jisoo. He'd never seen such sadness behind Jisoo's eyes. Jisoo was probably thinking the same about him,

"And do you, Boo Seungkwan take Lee Seokmin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Of course, how could I not" 

Hansol's eyes turned back to Seungkwan's hand. The ring is there and his moment has passed, his one final opportunity, gone.

Hansol smiled at Jisoo and Jisoo returned it despite the tears growing on the side of his eyes.

 Weddings are fun, most of the times. Unless you have to watch the love of your life get married to someone who isn't you.

Weddings are fun, most of the times unless you're Hansol Vernon Chwe or Jisoo Hong.

 ---

lol sorry not sorry