#12 mansae

oneshots - hvc + bsk

Hansol didn't like practicing mansae anymore. He didn't like performing mansae anymore he didn't like the goddamn song anymore. To be honest he never really liked practicing the song. It's a heavy choreo and its never been his favourite. He'd much rather be practicing adore you.

But the main reason why he never liked it and as to why he still doesn't like it is because of one word.

Mingyu.

Now not mingyu it his entirety, Mingyu's a nice guy. Kinda dumb at times but nevertheless a nice guy and a great fellow member.

He didn't like Mingyu in mansae however.

So here he was sitting on the floor of the practice room with his chin in his hand, glaring daggers at Mingyu and Seungkwan. They hadn't done mansae in a while so they were doing the dance in little groups so that they could check anywhere anyone needed extra practice.

For most of the song, it was alright. Hansol was alright seeing as not much happened to be mad at mingyu but right before the choruses, mingyu would get a little too touchy and Hansol would fume.

"Stop, stop let's go over that again, just Mingyu and Seungkwan. The bit before the first two choruses" Soonyoung instructed and the rest of the members walked off. Hansol stiffened

"Really Soonyoung, now?" He muttered to himself, fixing his eyes on Mingyu.

"Okay so when Mingyu is saying his line, you hold onto his hand and he leads you in? Right?" Soonyoung asks Seungkwan and the vocalist nods.

"Okay show me that bit and then the second one where he pulls you into his side. You guys need to get those bits right. Also Mingyu you need to move quickly afterwards" Soonyoung instructs and they nod before getting into their places as Chan sets the music.

They repeat the first bit around three times and Hansol starts getting a little bit annoyed at all the hand holding that was going on but keeps himself composed.

When they first started practicing mansae before it even came out it was a lot harder for him to keep his cool. But back then they weren't dating. He and Seungkwan were very much just friends. Well, Hansol was hopelessly in love but they were still just friends.

Hansol had to get over his jealousy a lot seeing as they're a lot of members and its hard to not wanna be around Seungkwan. The members also didn't know about their relationship meaning Hansol acting jealous or upset would simply be confusing and wouldn't make any sense.

"Cool, good job guys now the second chorus, Chan?" Soonyoung clapped.

"On it hyung!" Chan replied before turning back to the computer.

For the second bit, Jun's line plays as mingyu stands next to Seungkwan. Mingyu's line comes on and they walk forward together, Mingyu's hand snug on Seungkwan's waist. As the end of Mingyu's line plays, he grasps onto Seungkwan a bit harder and pulls him closer to his chest. His hold lingers for slightly longer than needed but soon enough he walks off.

"Good good but like you need to kinda do it harder I guess. Like, pull him closer to you a little harder" Soonyoung instructs and Hansol clenches his jaw.

Jisoo sees Hansol's clear discomfort and quickly makes his way over to Soonyoung.

"Uh Soon, I think its okay the way it is" Jisoo explains with a nervous smile and Soonyoung shakes his head.

"Nonsense, one more time wouldn't hurt-"

"I agree with Josh, let's get back to normal practice" Hansol interrupts standing up and walking over to the rest of them.

Seungkwan glances between Hansol and Mingyu and suddenly realizes what's going on.

"Hansollie," he laughs nervously and walks closer to Mingyu, standing slightly in front of him as if to act like a wall.

"Hansol come on we need to get this right" Mingyu frowns and Seungkwan internally sighs

'He shouldn't have said that' Seungkwan thinks to himself.

"Hansol what's the fuss?" Soonyoung asks as Hansol clenches his fists by his side.

Seungkwan shoots him a look and Hansol sighs "Fine"

Soonyoung and Mingyu look confused for a moment before Soonyoung tells them to get back into place.

They repeat it another two times and Hansol stays standing. Leaning against a wall with Jisoo close by.

"Cool that's good you guys" Soonyoung smiles and Hansol finally relaxes a bit. Until he looks back at them.
 

Mingyu has his hand on Seungkwan's waist and is still slightly holding Seungkwan to his side while they talk to Soonyoung, whose words have been drowned out by the anger boiling in Hansol. He can't help but notice the fact that his boyfriend is making no effort to move away from Mingyu's side. He counts to ten in his head as an attempt to calm himself as well as stop himself from cutting Mingyu's neck open and stuffing his foot in the hole. When Hansol gets to 8 Mingyu suddenly decides to give Seungkwan a little side hug and he bursts. It was almost 1 am and he had grown too tired of composing himself.

He pushes off the wall so fast that Jisoo couldn't even attempt to stop him and walks over to Mingyu and Seungkwan and pulls Seungkwan away from Mingyu making them both let out little yelps.

"Hansol what the hell?" Mingyu exclaims

Hansol pulls Seungkwan closer to himself by the waist and tenderly dusts his middle off while looking Mingyu dead in the eyes "Seungkwan is mine"

Hansol's voice comes out as a slight growl and Seungkwan shivers slightly at the sudden dominance. By now they've attracted the attention of everyone else in the practice room making Seungkwan blush but before he can tell Hansol to calm down the younger yanks him closer and kisses him forcefully. Seungkwan is slightly taken back for a moment but responds when Hansol bites his lip, a feeling which he takes pleasure rather than pain from. Seungkwan kisses back for a bit but then pulls away, realizing where they are and everyone around them.

"Got that?" Hansol asks, looking around the room, his eyes still dark and no regret in them. 

Most of the members nod slightly, not really used to seeing Hansol so worked up. The atmosphere is tense for a moment and Hansol seems still relatively mad, that is until Seungkwan places little kisses along his jaw and smiles at him. 

"Don't worry, I think they got the message" He laughs and Hansol practically turns to putty as he softens immediately, quickly realizing what they had just done. 

"Mingyu-hyung im so sorry" he exclaims and bows slightly, letting go of Seungkwan.

"Ah Hansol its okay" Mingyu laughed "On a different note, Jeonghan hyung owes me a massage" 

Seungkwan and Hansol both frown, looking to Jeonghan who lets out a guilty laugh.

"Well you see, Mingyu and I had a bet about who would let the secret slip. We already had our suspicions and I thought it was going to be Seungkwan" he explains making Seungkwan laugh. 

"And it would have been if Hansol wasn't so easily jealous" 

a/n gyukwan? boogyu? i think its cute