#8 "sofia you have five seconds"

oneshots - hvc + bsk

Words - 1497

Hansol and Seungkwan get interrupted.

💫💫💫

Seungkwan rang the doorbell to Hansol's house before placing his slightly cold hands in his pockets, to hide them from the cool winter air, and buried his face into his scarf.

Soon enough, the door opened to reveal, a large sweater wearing, Sofia, with her hair tied into a low ponytail and a cup of, what seemed to be, hot chocolate in her hand.

"Hello Seungkwan op-"

"Don't you dare Sofia. I told you not to call me that" Seungkwan fake scolded but laughed soon after before walking inside as Sofia stood to the side, allowing him in.

"Right right, I know" The girl laughed brightly, contrasting the weather outside.

Seungkwan playfully rolled his eyes to himself as he slipped off his shoes and hung up his jacket and scarf.

"Hansol is up in his room, since I expected you I made you some hot chocolate" Sofia spoke, handing Seungkwan the mug in her one hand and nodding her head up the stairs, towards Hansol's room.

"Right, thank you" he smiled at Sofia before taking hold of the mug and making his way up to Hansol's room.

He led himself up the stairs and along the, now very, familiar path towards the room he had played far too many a video game in.

He didn't even bother knocking and just walked in, knowing that it doesn't matter because its Hansol.

"Hello" he sang as he walked in, closing the door behind him and looking around Hansol's, surprisingly tidy, bedroom.

"Hello" Hansol said back, from under the covers of his bed, slowly poking his head up, revealing a messy head of hair and a tired looking Hansol.

"Honestly, you invite me over and you're in bed when I arrive" Seungkwan tsked, walking to the bed and placing his mug on the bedside table and sitting on the bed himself.

"You love my bed though" Hansol smirked

"That's because you have like a million pillows" Seungkwan rolled his eyes before climbing under the covers as well.

"What are we going to do?" Seungkwan asked as he pulled the covers on Hansol's head further down to reveal his whole face. Hansol furrowed his brows at the loss of heat but nevertheless turned to properly face Seungkwan.

"I don't know I really just asked you over cus I'm lonely" Hansol spoke sheepishly.

And because I like you and your company Hansol thought to himself, however deciding to leave it out.

"You mean I walked like past four houses, in this cold, just because you're lonely?" Seungkwan, scolded lightly, not actually as bothered as he tried to seem.

"Right, sorry" Hansol whispered, feeling slightly bad now.

"Hansol its okay I'm just kidding, its fine, I like being with you" Seungkwan rushed out after seeing Hansol's guilty looking expression.

"I like being with you too" Hansol said in a quiet voice, feeling slightly less guilty about making Seungkwan come to his house.

"Right, now that we've got that settled, let's watch some movies" Seungkwan suggested, clapping his hands.

Hansol, nodded and leaned to the side of his bed to grab his laptop off of the floor. Seungkwan shifts closer to Hansol too see the screen better and rests his head on Hansol's shoulder, staring at the screen with the collection of films on it.

Hansol briefly glances at Seungkwan and smiles softly before returning his eyes to the screen in front of him.

He scrolls through a few movies until Seungkwan points out an old animated children's film.

"No way Seungkwan we are not watching this, the last time we watched it we were like eight, come on" Hansol shook his head.

"Exactly! The more reason to watch it. Please" Seungkwan whined, gripping onto Hansol's arm.

"Alright fine" Hansol gave in after a few seconds and clicked the movie.

Seungkwan cheered before settling down again and fixating his eyes on  screen. Seungkwan held his grip on Hansol's arm and practically curled around the younger, slightly searching for Hansol's warmth, not really understanding how Hansol managed such a high body heat at all times.

About half way through the movie Seungkwan started to slightly drift off, but the thought of missing even a second of the movie kept him awake. However that didn't work for very long.

Hansol looked down at Seungkwan's shifting head and realised that he was falling asleep and quietly chuckled to himself before shifting himself into a more comfortable position and then adjusting the sleepy Seungkwan's head back onto his shoulder.

"Sleep, its alright" He whispered quietly into Seungkwan's ear making the other hum and bury his face into Hansol's neck.

Hansol continued watching the, kinda badly produced yet still cute, film in front of him.

As the credits started to roll, Hansol felt Seungkwan stir and grunt softly.

"I missed the whole thing" Seungkwan whined as he saw the end credits.

"Hey, no biggie, it was boring anyways" Hansol laughed at Seungkwan's slightly pissed looking face.

"Anyways, can I borrow a hoodie. It seems to be getting even colder" Seungkwan asked as he sat up in bed and stretched his arms over his head.

"Yeah sure, help yourself" Hansol yawned and got out of bed himself, sitting on the edge and pulling on some socks.

Seungkwan slipped on a pink hoodie and fixed his hair before walking back over to Hansol.

"Nice socks" Seungkwan snorted at Hansol's mix matched pizza and fries socks.

"Shut up they're great" Hansol pouted, staring down at his socks.

"Yeah they're great" Seungkwan laughed and stood in front of Hansol. "God, your hair is a mess" 

Hansol's head shot up and Seungkwan chuckled.

"Sit still" Seungkwan said before placing his one leg on the bed beside Hansol and starting to run his hands through Hansol's hair, trying to smoothen it out.

He brushed through it and eventually managed to get it to Hansol's usual style.

"There we go" Seungkwan smiled to Hansol and to his job well done.

Hansol 'accidentally' nudged Seungkwan's knee with his own leg making Seungkwan stumble slightly, grabbing onto Hansol's shoulders to stabilize himself. Hansol took the opportunity and  held onto Seungkwan's waist to hold him up.

"Sorry about that" Hansol apologized sincerely, smirking to himself in his head.

"Uh its um its alright" Seungkwan stuttered slightly, blushing brightly.

Seungkwan looked down into Hansol's eyes, who was already staring at him to start with. He flicked his gaze between Hansol's parted lips and his soft eyes.

No, stop that Seungkwandon't get any ideas Seungkwan thought so himself, trying to snap out of it.

Instead of listening to himself, Seungkwan started leaning downwards towards Hansol's face, not thinking about his actions.

Hansol's pulse quickened and he leaned up ever so slightly as well, not breaking eye contact.

Seungkwan, saw Hansol's movement and couldn't stop himself so he immediately leaned all the way down and placed his lips on Hansol's, closing his eyes in the process.

Hansol relaxed as Seungkwan's lips finally met his and he kissed back softly, moving his hands from Seungkwan's waist down a bit and resting them on Seungkwan's hips.

Seungkwan placed his free hand on Hansol's cheek and deepened the kiss ever so slightly.

"Guys dinner is ready-"

They both pulled away at Sofia's sudden voice in the room and turned to look at her.

Sofia was standing in the door way, with a massive grin on and eyes wide.

"I just wanted to say dinner is ready but it seems you're already busy with your own meal" She snickered.

"Sofia you have five seconds" Hansol hissed, glaring at his sister.

At that Sofia ran out of the room laughing and back downstairs.

"I'm sorry my sister can't knock-" Hansol said but was soon cut off with a small peck on the lips.

"Its fine. She's funny though" Seungkwan laughed as he let go of Hansol walked towards the door.

Hansol rolled his eyes and followed Seungkwan downstairs.

----
BONUS:

As everyone finally sat down at the table, after Hansol's mum greeting Seungkwan, Hansol sent a rather pointed glare towards his sister once again, to which she rolled her eyes back.

"Oh and by the way your father owes me a date" Hansol's mother said while they were all busy digging into the meal she had prepared. 

"How come?" Hansol asked, taking a sip from his drink.

"Oh because I said you two would get together before he gets back from his business trip" She explained nonchalantly, glancing between Hansol and Seungkwan.

Seungkwan's cheeks lit up and he immediately looked down at his and Hansol's hands that were intertwined under the table.

"Sofia" Hansol whined at his sister

"Hey, he owes me a CD as well, of course I was going to tell her" Sofia shrugged. 

⭐⭐⭐
A/n I love Sofia this has been a PSA.

QOTD - Who in svt do you think is the best visual?

AOTD- Like even tho its rlly hard I gotta say mingyu. Like he's sometimes mingew but he's still lit.