#4 say yes

oneshots - hvc + bsk

Fluff, so much fluff I wanna throw up. Lol but hansol is jealous and stupid.
So the usual for Hansol then.
And yes this is based off of say yes by Seokmin and Seungkwan

Seungcheol = S.coups
Jihoon = Woozi
Jisoo = Joshua
Seokmin = DK
Hansol = Vernon

°•°•°

"Seungkwan c'mon" Seokmin whined while pulling on Seungkwan's shirt

"I already said no" Seungkwan sighed

"But it'll work pleaseeee" Seokmin urged on but Seungkwan didn't budge

"Didn't you write half the lyrics for him anyways?" Seokmin deadpanned

"What no you idiot. I didn't even like him when I helped write that song" Seungkwan lied abruptly, walking away.

Seokmin rolled his eyes and held onto Seungkwan's collar, holding him back.

"Seungkwan there hasn't been a period in time when you didn't like him so I find that hard to believe" He spoke raising an eyebrow

"Okay yes I helped write that while thinking about Hansol but that-"

"Means that you should sing it with me for him" Seokmin cut Seungkwan off smiling brightly.

"Fine, but what if he-"

"He'll love it" A new voice spoke from the doorway. Both boys turned around to see a smirking Seungcheol.
"Trust me, if I know anything about Hansol, its that he'll love it"

Seungkwan's cheeks lit up and Seokmin started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yes yes yes! This is going to be epic" Seokmin yelled still very excited

"Seungcheol tell Seokmin to shut up before I hit him" They heard Jihoon yell from the other room making Seokmin immediately stop jumping.

"I think he got the message Ji" Seungcheol laughed, as he eyed Seokmin.

---

"Okay guys we want to show you something" Seokmin yells as everyone sits on the floor. They'd all been practising some choreographies and were taking a well deserved break before packing up and going home. Seokmin deemed it to be the right time for them to perform "say yes" to everyone right there.

Seungkwan was still weary about the whole thing and didn't really want to be doing this in the first place because he knew that he'd most likely be obvious about it and Hansol would find out. And no matter how often Seokmin or Seungcheol told him that it would be fine he still found it hard to believe and kept telling himself that this would end badly, very badly.

"Jisoo if you will" Seokmin winked at Jisoo pulling a chair out for him to sit on and placing it next to Jihoon's already set up keyboard. Jisoo curtly thanked Seokmin, trying to hide his already pink cheeks by looking towards his guitar instead.

"Seungkwan get off the floor you're part of this too and you know that" Seungcheol grinned innocently, ushering Seungkwan up and towards Seokmin who was helping Jisoo and Jihoon with sheet music.

Everyone sat quietly, drinking their water and contemplating what was going to happen when Hansol swiftly moved closer to Seungcheol.

"Dude what's going on?" Hansol asked chugging some more of his water.

"You'll see" Seungcheol smirked towards Seungkwan causing Hansol to turn his head in confusion. He quickly shrugged it off and turned his attention back to the boys in front.

"So this is something that Seungkwan and I -"

"And me they wouldn't have done this without me" Jihoon chipped in making everyone laugh

"Yes and jihoon have been working on for a bit and we wanted to perform it for you guys." Seokmin spoke "We hope you enjoy"

Hansol noticed how awfully quiet Seungkwan was during Seokmin's little speech but quickly noted Seungkwan's burning cheeks.

His heart pulled a little at the sight.

Why was Seungkwan blushing?

Hansol didn't like Seungkwan blushing at someone else. Which was an awfully possessive feeling he shouldn't be feeling because Seungkwan isn't even his boyfriend and he can't control who Seungkwan blushes over.

Seokmin gave Seungkwan a small shoulder hug as if to reassure him and it made Hansol glare daggers into Seokmin's lingering arm.

Seungcheol laughed quietly at Hansol's behavior before leaning over to Jeonghan.

"He's already jealous and it hasn't even started" Seungcheol whispered into Jeonghan's ear making the other boy chuckle.

"Of course he is. He's probably going to be so blind by jealousy he won't even realise Seungkwan is singing to him" Jeonghan spoke back, playfully rolling his eyes.

They both looked towards Hansol and saw his tense jaw and dark eyes before looking back to each other and exchanging a knowing look.

Jihoon started playing an intro on the keyboard as Seungkwan and Seokmin stood on both sides of the pianist.

"I want to see you
I wanted to see you so much
I know it's not allowed
But I try to turn back time"

Seungkwan stars softly before Seokmin comes in, to continue the verse.

"I lean on one side of the room
And call your name Say Yes
But only your forgotten voice comes back"

Hansol looks at the two exchanging glances as they sing, quietly envying Seokmin. He knows he shouldn't and that he's over reacting but he can't help it. He should have known. Seungkwan was blushing for Seokmin. Seungkwan and Seokmin wrote this together for the other.

Of course Seungkwan would like Seokmin. They're both singers and they're close. Him and Seungkwan aren't as close as they used to be, probably because Seungkwan realised he wanted Seokmin not Hansol.

Hansol can't bare to look at them any longer, it hurts him too much. So he looks to Jisoo who's to the side of them.

"Can you say Can you say
You became my light
Can you say
I couldn't let you go
Even if I keep singing this melody
There is no response"

Seungkwan sings, looking towards Hansol hopefully but finds the other boy to be looking towards Jisoo.

Seungkwan's heart breaks a little but doesn't tear his eyes way from Hansol, hoping that he would look to him.

But no Hansol's gaze is fixed on Jisoo

"Oh you're so pretty, you're so so soft
I couldn't erase those memories
That seemed so fragile"

Seungkwan sings, removing his eyes from Hansol sadly and trading them for Seokmin instead. Seokmin probably caught on to what was going on and he looks to Seungkwan with a solemn expression, quietly apologizing with his eyes. Seungkwan nods as to say he accepts it and smiles weakly.

"You say You say
This song
That you used to sing with me
For the happy day, I pray
I love you I love you
I'm always waiting for you like this
Tell me to just stay
You, Say Yes"

Hansol can't take it and looks back to Seungkwan, humming quietly and appreciating his voice and how well it mixes with Seokmin's

Truly perfect for each other he thinks sadly

Hansol sees how they're looking at each other, he sees how enthusiast they are and how they're putting their everything into this song.

He sees how Seungkwan prepares and achives his high notes.

He sees the way Seungkwan's nose scrunches up a bit when he's getting really into it.

He feels the emotion they're putting into the song.

Too bad he can't see how that emotion was for him. How all the love Seungkwan is giving off through this is for him.

"Yeah, say yeah ho"

Seokmin finishes, Jisoo and Jihoon following soon.

There was a brief few seconds of silence before everyone started clapping and whooping. Seungcheol got up and congratulated them. The rest of the group follows him and congratulates them all including Jihoon and Jisoo.

Seungkwan tries his best to accept everyone's compliments without thinking of Hansol who busied himself with Jisoo. He feels his eyes start to burn and his breathing hitches and he quickly excuses himself from Jun and walks away quickly, trying to dry his already wet cheeks.

Hansol switches his gaze to Seungkwan who's swiftly leaving the room and notices him wiping at his cheeks, the protective side in Hansol comes out but he tells himself to let Seokmin deal with it. Seeing as that's most likely who Seungkwan wants to comfort him.

He waits about half a minute and sees Seokmin making no effort to go after Seungkwan so he decides to take matters into his own hands and goes after Seungkwan.

He walks into the bathroom, deeming it the most sensible place for Seungkwan to have gone and he confirms this when he sees a crying Seungkwan with his head in his knees on the floor.

He immediately rushes over and pulls Seungkwan up and into a hug.

Seungkwan takes a minute to register who it is but as soon as he smells Hansol's aftershave he confirms it to be him and allows himself to hug the younger boy back.

Seungkwan sobs into Hansol's shoulder for a little bit, trying to calm himself as Hansol rubs circles into his back. After a while, Seungkwan's sobs have reduced into hiccups and Hansol reluctantly pulled away.

"Seungkwan" he breathed "you performed so well why are you crying?"

Seungkwan took a second to think of what to say back but seeing Hansol's concerned eyes made him want to tell the truth.

"I - I sang it for someone and they didn't take much notice that it was for them" Seungkwan settles for keeping it vague but looks away from Hansol's piercing stare none the less.

"What do you mean didn't take notice you and Seokmin were staring at each other the whole time," Hansol laughs, trying his best to sound genuine.

"Seokmin?" Seungkwan questions and then it dawned on him "No Hansol! It wasn't for Seokmin. I don't see him that way" Seungkwan blushes and hides his face on Hansol's shoulder.

Hansol feels as though a weight has been lifted off of his heart because Seungkwan doesn't like Seokmin.

"Oh" Hansol chuckles "Well who-"

Suddenly the door opens and an out of breath Mingyu walks in

"Seungkwan? Hansol? You two in here- ah sorry did I interrupt anything?" The tall boy asks sheepishly after he sees the two. Seungkwan with his head in Hansol's neck and Hansol with his one hand on Seungkwan's waist. They both look to him and quickly separate from one another.

"Um no you're not interrupting we're on out way now anyways" Seungkwan says quickly walking out the door, past mingyu.

"I was interrupting, wasn't I?" mingyu asks with a tight smile.

"Yeah, just kinda" Hansol groans before walking out the room himself.

They all head back to the dorm, neither saying anything to the other. As they walk into the dorm Seungkwan immediately goes to his room that he shares with Seokmim, Jisoo and none other than Hansol.

Hansol after seeing Seungkwan go into their room decided to not follow just yet. But instead goes to talk to Jisoo.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Hansol asks quietly before Jisoo nods and they walk to the kitchen.

"So im guessing you knew about the performance today" Hansol says and Jisoo smirks, nodding "Which means you probably know who Seungkwan sang for"

Jisoo nods again "I'm so happy for you gu-"

"Who was he singing for?" Hansol cuts him off

"What?" Jisoo asks, confused now.

"Who was Seungkwan singing for? It wasn't Seokmin like I thought so who is it?" Hansol asks again, eager now.
Jisoo stares at the younger boy for a few seconds, frowning and slightly glaring.

"You idiot" Jisoo exclaims hitting Hansol over the head with one of Mingyu's cook books.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Hansol yells, clutching the top of his head.

"He was singing for you, you idiot!" Jisoo laughs, rolling his eyes at how oblivious Hansol is.

"Me?!"

"No the other Hansol in our group. Yes you" Jisoo chuckles.

Hansol's eyes widen as realisation sets in and he feels so happy he can barely move.

"I suggest you go talk to him." Jisoo says softly as he places his hand on Hansol's shoulder.

"But - What do I say?" Hansol asks nervously, looking to the ground trying to gather his thoughts.

"Confess to him I guess" Jisoo says back, before seeing something or rather someone out of the corner of his eye. He smirks to himself before looking back to Hansol.

"Practise what you wanna say. Tell him how you feel" Jisoo explains and Hansol takes a deep breath, closes his eyes and keeps his head down before starting.

"Seungkwan I um, I've just been told it was actually me you were singing too and I. Well I still can't believe it. I mean I know that we've grown a bit distant over that past few years. And I'm sorry that was partly my fault for being scared. I was scared that you'd find put that I liked you and I didn't wanna ruin our friendship. But do you realise how hard it is to stay away from someone as amazing as you" Hansol chuckles lowly and hear a small laugh coming from Jisoo. Except it doesn't sound like Jisoo.

Hansol looks up slightly confused but isn't greeted with a laughing Jisoo but rather a smiling Seungkwan. His heart stops for a moment and he blinks twice.

"Go on" Seungkwan whispers, stepping slightly closer. Hansol regains his voice and looks right into Seungkwans eyes as he continues

"Um well yeah so staying away from you didn't work but my feeling just kept on getting stronger and I didn't know how to cope. And then you and Seokmin sang that song and the way you two looked at each other I immediately thought you were singing to him. I couldn't stand it"

Hansol's fists clench at his sides and Seungkwan takes quick notice before talking one of Hansol's hands and softly intertwines their fingers.

Hansol visibly relaxes and keeps talking.

"I couldn't look at you two so I tried diverting my attention but like I've said earlier, its like my focus is always on you and there's nothing I can do to help it. And then you were crying and I didn't know why but it felt good to be able to hold you like that. Something I didn't think I would be able to do again. But if you will and if you're willing to give me a chance maybe there can be more of this" Hansol raises their connected hands to their eye level

Seungkwan pretends to think for a moment and Hansol rolls his eyes to himself .

"Well I'm willing if you're willing. And I'd love for there to be more of this" Seungkwan laces his fingers with Hansol's on his other hand "and maybe some of this" Seungkwan finishes softly before leaning in and brushing his lips against Hansol's cheek.

"Yeah, I'd like that" Hansol smiles, pulling Seungkwan into a hug.

"So are you gonna say yes?" Seungkwan teases, holding onto Hansol tightly.

"With you how could I say no?" Hansol smiles into Seungkwans hair.

"You're right, no one says no to me" Seungkwan smirks pulling away from the hug.

"You really can't be sentimental for that long can you?" Hansol laughs and Seungkwans cheek with his thumb.

"Says you, hand soap" Seungkwan chuckles, leaning into Hansol's touch.

"Hey Seungkwan? Can I ?" Hansol asks tenderly, leaning close to Seungkwan's lips.

Seungkwan's eyes flick between Hansol's coffee ones and his lips.

"Yes" he breathes and with that Hansol leans further and connects their lips.

---

BONUS

after they pull away from the kiss Hansol looks towards Seungkwan smirking

"Now who's the one who can't say no?"