#1 cold

oneshots - hvc + bsk

Fluff, Seungkwan has cold feet, Vernon is two rooms away. established relationship.

IDK HOW YALL MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE BUT IM DOING THIS THE WAY I MAKE MILO SO LIKE 
•°•°•°•

It was 1:02 am and Seungkwan was cold.

Well to be perfectly clear, his feet were cold. The rest of him was pretty okay. He was wrapped in the warm blue blankets and the soft multicoloured one his mum had given him but yet his feet felt very cold.

Now he did consider just putting on some socks. But every part of Seungkwan immediately shoved the idea into the back of his mind because he refuses to sleep with socks on. Its uncomfortable and annoying and he was not settling for that.

For a moment Seungkwan was very happy actually that he was bottom bunk. It meant that if he moved around and tossed and turned the other person, aka Jeonghan, wouldn't complain or wake up. Especially now seeing as he just seemed utterly restless and the silence of the dorm was annoying him and his ice block feet.

So after another minute or so of shuffling around he sighed quietly and got up and out of bed, slipped on some slippers and wrapped one of the blankets around himself.

He tiptoed out of his room and closed the door softly before releasing the breath he'd been holding and made his way to the kitchen, deciding that if he was going to be awake he was going to spend it doing something he likes; eating.

He rummaged through the cupboards hoping to find something to eat, yet this seemed to be a harder task than he had hoped for.

"Jeonghan hides oreos under the sink just saying"

Seungkwan spins around in shock to see none other than Hansol standing there, leaning on the counter, half .

Seungkwan thanks the dim lighting and the fact that he has a blanket around him for hiding his pink cheeks.

"Shh Hansol keep it down" Seungkwan whispers violently.

"Yeah yeah." Hansol walks over to the sink and opens the cupboard underneath it and pulls out a box of oreos. "Told you"

"How did you - you know what never mind gimme" Seungkwan grabs the box and takes out a packet before handing it back to Hansol.

"You want some hot chocolate?" Hansol asks, stuffing an Oreo in his mouth and walking over to the mugs.

"Sure if you're making" Seungkwan shrugs, making the best of the situation. He steps over to the side of hansol and sits up on the counter. Making himself comfortable with his blanket.

"So why are you awake?" Hansol asks pulling out two mugs and the hot chocolate.

"My feet were cold so I couldn't sleep and decided to get some food." Seungkwan yawns

"Socks?" Hansol laughed

"No way I am too-"

"Cultured for that, yes I know"

"Anyways speaking of being cold are you not?" Seungkwan asks as Hansol puts the milk in the microwave.

"Hmm a little bit, how bout you warm me up?" Hansol teases quietly before walking over to Seungkwan and spreading the other boy's legs to stand between them.

Hansol places his, surprisingly warm, hands-on Seungkwan's sides and pulls him closer. Seungkwan rolls his eyes at the other boy's cheesiness and wraps the blanket around Hansol as well.

"Yeah much better" Hansol winks

"Shut up you dork"

"Never" Hansol smirks leaning in and just as he's about to connect his lips with Seungkwan's the microwave beeps.

"Damnit" Seungkwan groans

Hansol quickly leans back in and pecks Seungkwan's lips before walking over to the microwave and taking the mugs out.

"Nooo fairr Hansol I want a real kiss" Seungkwan whines causing Hansol to roll his eyes.

"In a bit"

Seungkwan groans and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Here you go- and yes I did it the way you like it" Hansol places the mug next to Seungkwan and sips from his own.

Seungkwan huffs again and continues looking away from Hansol, who can't help but smile softly towards Seungkwan who he knows is trying to get Hansol's attention.

Seungkwan looks back at Hansol for a second to see if he's paying attention to him and sees his boyfriend giving him heart eyes and sipping from his mug.

"Stop staring" he stutters, blushing and looking away again.

"I like staring though" Seungkwan hears Hansol put his mug down and suddenly he's right by him and standing between his legs again. "I especially like staring when its at you"

Seungkwan sighs and whines.

"Why are you so cute and smooth and stuff ugh I hate you"

"I love you too, now drink your hot chocolate." Hansol smiles, pecking Seungkwan's cheek.

Seungkwan sighs and drinks his hot chocolate, taking note of how Hansol did make it the way he likes it.

After a few minutes, they're both done drinking and Hansol has cleaned up a bit so they decide its best to go back to bed.

"Boo, you know how you said your feet are cold?"  Hansol asks as they leave the kitchen

"Yes?"

"They wouldn't be as cold if you slept with me"

Seungkwan swears his heart just skipped a beat.

"Hansol what if they see us or -" Seungkwan tries to protest but is cut off by Hansol's lips against his own.

Hansol placed his hands on Seungkwan's waist and pulls him closer while Seungkwan lifts the blanket around Hansol's shoulders and places his hands behind the younger's head.

Hansol tilts his head to deepen the kiss and softly massages Seungkwan's sides. Seungkwan then realises they're practically making out outside the hip hop unit dorm room and pulls away hesitantly.

"Okay fine I'll stay with you tonight" 
Seungkwan says trying to sound annoyed.

"Yay" Hansol cheers softly, dragging Seungkwan into the room and closing the door quietly behind them.

Hansol gets into the bottom bunk first and soon enough Seungkwan joins, immediately wrapping his legs around Hansol's searching for warmth.

"You weren't kidding when you said you had cold feet" Hansol laughs quietly and pulls Seungkwan close to him before wrapping his kegs around the older boy.

"If anyone takes a photo of us I'm  gonna kill you" Seungkwan mumbles into Hansol's chest.

"Yeah yeah, now sleep" Hansol rolls his eyes before kissing the top of Seungkwan's head and falling asleep himself