Secret...?

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE UPDATED IN A WHILE. AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT! SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAITING. CHANGE OF PLANS AND I GOT THIS WHOLE STORY MESSED UP. XD ANYWAYS, ENJOY♥ PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I LOVE YOU GUYS! ^^

And sorry if it's short! ^^; 

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

‘This feels weird…it’s just not…right…’ I thought fidgeting with the textbooks on my desk. I ruffled my hair as I tried to continue getting the stupid words in my head, but I couldn’t.

‘I don’t even like her…why did I say yes…arghh!’ I became more frustrated and closed the textbooks. No studying for tonight.

---Next day---

“Umma…can I stay home today?” I tried to persuade my mom to let me stay home today. I don’t feel like going to school.

“Call me in sick…please mom. Just one day!!” I repeated what I said a minute ago. She, again, shook her head and sighed.

“Myungsoo ah, why?” She asked.

I pouted. “PLEASE MOM! I PROMISE TO BE GOOD!! PLEASE”

She finally gave a little nod; I smiled as I knew she would give up at the end. Because everyone hated how annoying I could get when I want something.

“THANK YOUUU!! I LOVE YOU!!” I hugged her quickly and ran back to my room. No school for today.

 

EunJi’s POV:

‘Where’s Myungsoo oppa? Aishh! Please don’t be late!’ I bit my bottom lip as I waited for Myungsoo outside of the school’s gate.

“Ah! Sungjong ah!” I waved at Sungjong who was heading towards me when he spotted me waving at him.

“Neh, noona!” He smiled when he reached the school gate.

“Have you seen Kyumin?” I asked, hoping he would know –at least a small detail-, since after all, he’s her seatmate.

“No, I haven’t seen Kyumin noona. Why? Did something happen?” He expression turned from happy to almost looking sick worried.

“Ani…” I shook my head. “I was just asking out of curiosity.” I answered. He nodded. A moment of silence as we stood there, waiting for Myungsoo and Kyumin. Well, Sungjong didn’t actually know I was looking for Myungsoo too, he probably thinks I’m just looking for Kyumin.

“Noona…” Sungjong broke the silence.

“Hmm…” I answered him; my eyes were still wandering around the school.

“I heard you and Myungsoo hyung…” He said slowly and quiet. I quickly looked up at him.

“Oh…did you…find out about…us?” I whispered the ‘us’ part.

“Us? You guys are together?” He gasped. I guess he didn’t know.

“Ermm…noo…but then….how do I put this into words…” I stuttered, Sungjong stood there; listening carefully and giving me weird looks because of my sudden stuttering.

“So you guys ARE together!” Sungjong spoke, snapping his fingers.

I sighed, “Yeah…” I didn’t know what else to say. I guess the truth is spilled, now he knows and there’s no way to make him forget what he just found out.

“So…” his voice suddenly changed into an interested tone, “How did you guys get together? Myungsoo never mentioned about you ask far as I heard.

My heart sank, right. After all, it was a dare. But should I spill the truth out? I’m so embarrassed about it because Sungjong might laugh at my face. Saying Myungsoo only dated me because it was a dare and I don’t deserve him.  I bit my lips, trying to think of what to say to Sungjong.

 

Sungjong’s POV:

Noona’s face suddenly changed. She looks a bit paler? I watch her bit her lips with a worried expression spread all over her face. What’s wrong with noona? Silence crept up and no one was talking, again.

I sighed, “Noona it’s okay, if you don’t want to tell me…” my voice suddenly sounded disappointed. Oh now I’m probably making her feel worst for not saying anything. I’m sorry Eunji noona!!

“Oh…I’ll just tell you!” She suddenly sounded defeated and was about to spoke again when a call interrupted her.

“HEY GUYS! SORRY I’M LATE!!” We both turned and saw Kyumin noona running towards us. I sneaked a peek at Eunji noona and saw her sighed in relieve. I guess she’s hiding a secret…