sarang bit chapter 2

Sarang Bit

It has been a week since the football match, it has been a week since Jinki always sits in his desk all along the day, staring at the window thinking about the mysterious boy who was successfully make the perfect Lee Jinki became a daydreamer. Jinki, who was used to be dilligent, always listening to whatever teacher said, now he really looked like a fool.

‘who is he? Is he a student in this school? But he never saw him around his school. Or maybe he is taemin’s schoolmate? Aishh, I have to find him’, that thought kept running in Jinki’s head.

 

“taeminnie, I’ll send you to school and pick you up today”, said Jinki coolly when they had breakfast in the next morning.

“huh? Why is so sudden hyung?” taemin rose his eyebrows and now staring at Jinki curiously.

“a..an..aniyo.. i..i just feel I want to do it”, jinki rolled his eyes and bit his bread awkwardly.

“but I can go by myself, i…”

“you will come with me taemin. No arguing”. Jinki cut taemin words off “let’s go, i’ll wait you outside”, jinki grabbed his bag and walked to the front door. Taemin pouted and cursed silently behind his hyung.

 

“Nahh, here we are....”, jinki stretched his arm in the driver’s seat.

“I’m going hyung, you better hurry if you don’t want to be late for your class”, taemin open the car’s door and walked towards the school gate.

Jinki was scanning his surrounding, looking for something or someone when suddenly he saw him. The pretty boy that had messed his life up for a week was now running towards Taemin and placed his arms around taemin’s shoulder as they walked into the school. Jinki couldn’t help but smiling widely at his precious invention. ‘Wait for me beauty, I will come to you soon’.

 

“Yah Jinki, what’s again now? You act so strange lately.. till yesterday you look like a fool daydreamer, but now you’re like a stupid monkey who smiling widely everytime”, Jinki lazily turned his head to face his bestfriend and glared

“what do you mean with stupid monkey, minho? As you see, I’m a normal human and I’m sure I’m one of the most handsome man in this world”, jinki smirked to the boy sitting beside him.

“then tell me what is actually happen to you. I’m so worried about you, we are bestfriend right? So, you have to trust me and tell me about everything”, minho said in his charismatic voice. Jinki had no choice except telling what happen with him to minho.

“hmmm,, so what is your plan now? Are you going to ask taemin or what?” the taller asked after hearing jinki’s love story.

“I have something in my mind”, jinki grinned widely as he showed his white teeth.

 

Taemin was sitting in the couch and watching the television in that night when suddenly Jinki popped out from behind.

“taeminnieeee~~~…” said Jinki cheerfully then jumped like a kid to sit beside the younger who was looking confusedly towards his suddenly childish brother.

“how’s your school? Was there any special thing happen?”

“N-no..not really.. school is always the same for me”, the younger replied.

“aaa… emm, taemin….who was the boy you meet in the school gate this morning?” Jinki continued excitedly, his eyes sparkling brightly.

“ehh.. do you mean Kibum? He’s my classmate. Do you know him hyung?”

“aniyo~ I felt I ever met him before, just that, nothing special” jinki grinned awkwardly and got up from the couch to walk towards his own room.

 

“Kibum….. so, that is your name beauty? Your name is as pretty as your face” Jinki thought while he looked at his phone, searching for someone’s number and dialed it.

 

 Jinki sat in the corner of coffee shop the next day looking at the crowded road outside the shop through the glass window. Suddenly he felt a hand tapped his shoulder and calling out his name. He turned his head only to found out his old friend smiling at him.

“Kyuhyun, you’re here. Come on, have a seat…. What do you want to order? Cappuccino?” jinki asked to the handsome guy who was sitting in front of him.

“Cappuccino’s sound nice”

Jinki called the waiter to order a cup of cappuccino to Kyuhyun.

“so, jinki, this is what you asked from me yesterday”, kyuhyun handed a piece of paper to him. Jinki quickly read the paper in his hand. A wide smile crept on Jinki’s face.

 

 

 

A/N : this is the 2nd chapter..

i don't know if you all like it or not since only one person commented.

should i continue this story???