sarang bit chapter 4

Sarang Bit

Kibum woked up in the next morning when he heard someone rang the bell. He walked towards the front door with messy look and eyes half opened. He opened the door and saw his bestfriend leaned on the wall beside the door. A pink rose was on his left hand.

“Yah, kibum, how could you still sleeping? We will go to Taemin’s house, you don’t forget, right?” Jonghyun glared and entered the apartment.

Kibum sighed and closed the door behind him. “Sorry Jjong, I was really tired last night.. I’ll go get shower, just wait here okey??”

“hummm”, jonghyun mumbled as he sat down on the couch and the television.

 

 

Kibum had just finished showering, he walked towards the one sitting on the couch and sat beside him.. “emmm,, Jjong~ why do you bring a pink rose?” Kibum narrowed his eyes and pointed the beautiful rose in Jonghyun’s hand.

“Ohh.. it’s for you”, Jonghyun smiled beautifully and gave the rose to the shocked boy beside him.

“this is….. I,,I,, umm, thanks”, kibum gasped.. So, it was jonghyun?? The rose. The juice. The message. Why he did this? He felt so confused.

“Kibum..kibum.. hei…”, the shorter one waved his hand in front of the now-frozen kibum’s pale face.

 “Yah, it’s already noon, let’s go to Taemin’s house”, Jonghyun grabbed Kibum’s hand and dragged him out of the apartment.

 

They walked along the road towards taemin’s house. Jonghyun talked almost all the time. He was really excited about coming to the maknae’s house, but in the other hand, kibum just kept silent ever since from his apartment. So many question running in Kibum’s head. Kibum throw an awkward glance to the boy beside him. He didn’t dare to ask the older about the rose.

 

Ting tong ting tong..

The door’s bell rang, Jinki opened the front door and he saw a handsome guy with blonde hair smiled at him and greeted “Hi, you must be Jinki hyung. I’m Kim Jonghyun and he is Kim Kibum, we are taemin’s friends”, the shorter guy pointed at the guy behind him.

Jinki frooze in the door frame when he saw the person who was standing behind Jonghyun. The one that always comes to his dream every night.

“eerrr.. hyung.. are you okay?” Jonghyun waved his hand in front of the statue-like Jinki .

“aahh, y..ye..yes. Come in, he is waiting for you”, red flush could be seen in the older’s cheeks.

 

“Jonghyun~,, kibummm.. you’re here….” Taemin ran happily from the upstairs to greet his bestfriends. He hug the two and dragged them inside the house. His elder brother smiled meaningfully as he closed the door.

They chatted randomly in the living room. They talked about school, family, hobbies, they talked about everything until evening came. Every second passed, Jinki found his self fell for Kibum even more. He admired the younger personality, how he talked, how he smiled, laughed, everything about him.

 

“Do you guys feel hungry? How if we get something to eat?” suddenly Jinki felt hungry.

“Yay, that’s great idea hyung.. Kibum is really good at cooking, he can cook for us, right kibum~ ?” Taemin looked at Kibum with cutie puppy eyes. Kibum could never denied the younger cuteness.

“of course Taeminnie~” said Kibum as he pinched the younger’s cheek.

“Hyung~, you will help Kibummie cooking while Jjong and I will go outside to grab some movie and snacks” Taemin grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and dragged him outside the house leaving the other two in the house ALONE~ …

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : chapter 4 is out~
i think i fail at this chapter.. :(
actually this isn't the original idea but i don't know why it's end up like this..

comment please~