sarang bit chapter 9

Sarang Bit

Jinki sat on the driver seat on his car, while Taemin sat beside him and Kibum sat on the back seat. Jinki and Taemin sent Kibum home. Jonghyun had left with his girlfriend, while Minho took his own car­­. The journey to Kibum’s house was full of an awkward silence. Jinki stole a secret glance to the back seat. He didn’t dare to say a single word, Kibum did it too, he just keep his mouth closed.

Taemin could feel that something wrong must have happened to them. Jinki was a cheerful person, he always threw his lame joke and melt the awkward situation, and Kibum, his bestfriend was mom-like, he was always yelling and nagging about anything, he even could talk hours nonstop. But what the hell was happening now??

 

When they finally arrived in kibum’s house, he muttered thank you and threw a fake smile. Taemin sighed, “Hyung, what happened?” he decided to confront his older brother when they home.

“Huh?”

“what happened between you and Kibum? I’m not that stupid to understand that there was something wrong between you two.”

“nothing happened Taemin-ah.. we are doing fine. I’m tired, I’m off to bed now.” Jinki walked to his bed and laying his body under the blanket, but actually he couldn’t sleep at all.

 

It has been a week since the ‘kiss incident’. He never met Jinki since that time. It’s seem that both of them tried to avoid each other. And strangely, Kibum’s secret admirer didn’t disturb him anymore. ‘maybe he had given up’, kibum thought. Actually, he had already used to the affection that his secret admirer gave but maybe it was all his own fault for ignoring him.

 

Kibum was staring at the football court outside his class through the window. He didn’t pay attention to the lesson. And then the scene of him and jinki ‘kissing’ in amusement park replayed in his mind, making him blushed. ‘why did Jinki hyung kiss me?’ That thought always haunted him. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. He took his phone and saw that there was one message. He opened it at surprised when he knew the sender.

‘meet me at the cafe near your school after your class end. I’ll wait you princess. Love you always <3’

He gulped. Finally he would found out who was his secret admirer.

 

The school ended at 3 pm. All of student were rushing to exit the class but Kibum still sat on his desk, ignoring the crowded around him. He felt unsure.

“Kibum, you’re oke? Let’s go home”, Jonghyun and Taemin looked at him.

Kibum smiled, “I’m okey guys.. you go first, I still have to do something before going home”.

“okey then.. we go now. Bye kibum”, they walked toward the door.

“hmm.. maybe I have to go too”, Kibum glanced at his watch, he then stood from his seat and dragged himself to the café nearby.

 

He arrived in the café fifteen minutes later. He took a seat near the door since he didn’t know who would he meet. He have sat for about 5 minutes when the waiter gave him a cup of his favorite coffee.

“sorry, but I don’t order yet”, he confused.

The waiter just smiled, “someone had ordered it for you, so enjoy your coffee sir”. She bowed politely and left.

Kibum sipped his coffee and threw his gaze to the road outside. He then felt someone tugged his left arm and saw a cute little girl grinned widely.

“oppa.. this is for you”, she handed him a beautiful rose bouquet and ran away before he could say something.

 

He was dumbfounded, staring at the flower then he lift his head and saw a handsome guy sitting in front of piano, ready to play a wonderful song.

 

when i look at you my face gets red
when i see you my heart goes thump thump
i talk with shyness like a kid
when i look at you i just smile out of nowhere
like a fool I keep doing that
I think love came to me

You’re the president of my heart
You’re my chests’ star embroider
I’m Genie for you girl
You make me stop breathing
whatever you want
because i love you
There’s no reason for my love you know

you’re a darling
you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky
the shining thing deep inside my heart
my own love light

i love you darling
give me light next to me whenever
every night i look at you
and you’re beautiful even when i look at you
you’re my love light

when i see you i feel like im up on the clouds
it may be immature but i keep doing this
i tihnk love came to me

you’re a darling
you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky
the shining thing deep inside my heart
my very own love light

i love you darling
give me light next to me whenever
every night i look at you
and you’re beautiful even when i look at you
you’re my love light

you’re lovely
you’re mroe blinding than the sunlight up in that sky
you shine the dark places inside my heart
my own love light

i love you lovely
even if i close my eyes i see you
looking at you like this
you’re still blinding even when i see you
you’re my love light

(Love Light by CN Blue)

 

 

A/N :

Hiiii……..

The 9th chapter.. hope you like it.

It little bit rush, I know. But I want to end this fic so I can write another one.

Maybe one more chapter to go.

Enjoy reading….

Happy New Year all…