sarang bit chapter 8

Sarang Bit

Taemin, Jinki and Minho have arrived in the amusement park on Saturday night. They promised to meet at the front gate in 7 pm. Not long after, they saw three person walked toward them. They could saw a beautiful girl walked hand in hand with Jonghyun and a beautiful boy walked behind the two. After greeted each other they entered the amusement park. Jonghyun and his girlfriend were suddenly nowhere to be seen as they entered the park. Taemin dragged Minho, who was happily being dragged, and disappeared with the crowd leaving Jinki with Kibum alone.

 

“it seem that we have to go around this park by ourselves since the other are gone”, Jinki turned his head to face the younger boy standing beside him.

“yeah.. I guess so”, the other sighed and raised his shoulder.

“Okey.. let’s ride that”, Jinki pointed at the big rollercoaster, he held Kibum’s hand on his. The younger could feel his cheeks became hot because of the older’s touch.

They were now on a big rollercoaster. Kibum’s widened, blood rush to his head,, he had to admit that he was scared. The older seemed to know that and he just held Kibum’s hand tightly.

“Just hold on me.. it’ll be okey”, Jinki tried to calmed him. He nodded his head and gripped the older’s hand tightly as he screamed loudly when the rollercoaster started to move. He found himself relaxed and enjoyed the rode.

 

Kibum felt so excited having fun with Jinki. They rode rollercoaster, entered haunted house, and enjoyed the city’s night from the cherish wheel. Jinki also won a cute pink teddy bear for him. They were sitting on bench and enjoying their ice cream. Kibum had his favorite strawberry’s ice cream while Jinki had chocolate.

“Kibum…”

“hemm..”, Kibum who was on his strawberry ice cream turned his head to look at the older.

“you have an ice cream there”, Jinki pointed at Kibum’s corner lips.

“ohh,, really?” he tried to wipe the ice cream but failed. Jinki chukled when he saw how cute Kibum was.

“no.. not there Kibum,, let me…”, Jinki moved closer to Kibum, his right hand wiped the other’s corner lips. He looked up and met the most beautiful eyeshe ever saw, he then realized how close they are. His heart was beating so fast, it felt like jumping through his chest. He leaned closer to Kibum’s face and captured that plump lips and kissed sweetly.

 

Kibum widened his eyes when he felt something soft crashed on his own lips. His brain refused to work. He was feeling like his stomach was full with flying butterflies. He was about to registered what actually happened when suddenly a phone rang loudly and he felt the heat from the other’s lips on him disappeared.

“…”, jinki cursed silently and he took his phone from his pocket harshly.

“yoboseyo~ …. Oh, taemin-ah…. “, he answered the call and secretly glanced to the kibum.

Kibum could felt his cheek became so hot and his face color became as red as tomato. He just stared at his ababdoned ice cream on his hand to hide his embarrassment.

“arasso.. see you there”, jinki ended the call.

“Taemin and the other are waiting in the parking area. Let’s go there, don’t let them wait too long”, he stood up and walked hurriedly, didn’t dare to look at the younger. Kibum just followed him from behind. A silent awkward accompanied their way to the parking area.

‘Oh my God… what I have done? What am I suppose to do now? He’ll hate me’, jinki screamed inside his heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Hi my fellow readers..

Sorry for making you waiting..

I was busy for past few days..

Another short chapter is out..

Please continue to support me..

Thanks