sarang bit chapter 5

Sarang Bit

“eerrmm, so~ what are we going to do now?” asked the older awkwardly. He felt so nervous because there are just both of them in this house.

“let’s see what you have in your refrigerator Hyung..” Jinki led the other towards the kitchen and started to check the refrigerator and took out everything from refrigerator. Kibum laughed and made Jinki turned his head and faced the other.

“Hyung.. what are you doing? Why do you take them all out?” Kibum laughed

“eehh.. it’s because I can’t cook and I don’t know what we’ll cook”, Jinki replied shyly.

“okey,,okey,, I’ll decide the menu and you’ll help me to prepare” kibum smiled warmly made the older blussed madly.

 

Kibum was cutting the vegetables when suddenly he heard a sound came from the older..

“ouch…”

“what happen Hyung?” kibum asked and got shock when he saw blood from the older’s finger.

“you’re bleeding Hyung,, ottohke?ottohke?” he took Jinki’s hand worriedly.

“it’s okey Kibum, I…”

“where’s the first aid? Where is it??” Kibum scream panickly while he was looking for the first aid.

“well, I don’t think we have it”, jinki smiled as he saw how care kibum was, he felt his heart stop beating that time.

“WHAT??!! How could you don’t have first aid at your home? It’s very important”, Kibum started to nag. He reached up the other’s finger and held it.

“what we have to do now? It doesn’t stop bleeding”, he was almost crying and grabbed a tissue and wiped it worriedly.

Jinki laughed slightly looking at Kibum.

“it’s okey kibum, it’s okey, I…”, he couldn’t finish his words when suddenly his finger was by the younger. He froze, but for some unknown reasons, he felt so much better.

“I’m sorry Hyung,, this is my fault, I shouldn’t asked you to help me cutting that onion”, Kibum released his finger and felt guilty.

“Oh,, no.. it’s wasn’t your fault.. and look! It stops bleeding”, he smiled happily.

Kibum looked at it and he smiled in relieved because it stopped bleeding.

“ I think we better finish cooking the food before taemin and jonghyun come”, Jinki said.

 

Jinki and Kibum placed the food on the table. They sat while waiting the others. A silence awkward came between them. Jinki busying himself on his phone..

‘He’s so cute’ kibum thought.

Jinki looked up and caught the younger staring at him. Kibum blushed and turned his head away, jinki couldn’t help but smiled.

“hyung~, we’re back”, Taemin and jonghyun walked inside the dining room with shopping bag in their hand.

“wow,, it look so yummy”, taemin said cheerfully when he looked at the food.

“let’s eat.. I’m so hungry”, Jonghyun take a seat beside taemin.

They started dinner, Kibum got so many compliments about how delicious the food he made.

 

Jinki helped Kibum washed the dishes and when they finish it they joined the other two who prepared the movie they would watch in the living room. Jonghyun and Taemin sat on the floor when they arrived.

“you’re done Hyung?” Taemin looked at them and got a nooded as an answer.

“Come on, the movie will start soon”, he dragged them to sat on the couch while he sat back on the floor with Jonghyun.

“wait, we should turn the light off so it’ll be more interesting”, Jonghyun run to the corner of the room to turn off the lamp.

“what movie we are going to watch?” Kibum asked in curiousity.

“it’s horror movie”, taemin replied excitingly

“look! It start now”, he back his attention to the screen.

“WHAT!!!!” Kibum yelled in disbelief.

“why? You don’t like horror, kibum?” Jinki turned his head to face him.

“it’s not that, I just….. aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!………”, kibum couldn’t finish his sentence when suddenly the woman with long black hair and bleeding face appeared from the screen. He grabbed the older’s arm tightly and buried his face on jinki’s neck. Jinki could smell strawberry from the younger’s soft hair. His heart started beating so fast. He closed his eyes and automatically put his hand around Kibum’s thin waist.

 

Actually Kibum loves horror movie, but he also afraid of it. He was too curious about the movie and didn’t realize about their position. He hugged Jinki tightly and whenever the ghost appeared, he buried his face on Jinki’s neck or chest. He was too focused on the movie, but Jinki enjoying himself hugging the younger and smelled the strawberry scent from Kibum, he didn’t focus at the movie at all. While Jonghyun and Taemin were too exciting, they hugging each other and screaming like crazy.

One and half hours later the movie ended. Taemin turn on the light and saw his hyung and his bestfriend still hugging each other on the couch. Jonghyun followed Taemin’s gaze and said to them

“the movie was so romantic, huh?”, he teased.

Jinki and Kibum looked up and realized that they were still hugging. Jinki immediately pulled his hand off Kibum’s waist and stood up nervously. While the latter turned his head awkwardly and their face turned into dark red of embarrassment.

Taemin and Jonghyun laughed so hard watching them.

“Hahahahahahaha… you act like you got caught. HAHAHAHAHAHA..”

Taemin couldn’t control his laught and rolling his body in the floor while his arm nolding on his stomach.

“Yah,, taemin-ah.. it’s late, Let’s sleep. I’m tired”, Jinki said but his face was blushed into darker red if it was possible.

 

 

 

A/N : it the 5th chapter….
i make it a little longer than the previous.

Actually I didn’t know what should I write for this chapter, but suddenly I remembered one of my fav onkey Fic, the title is “Secret Admirer” (if I’m not mistaken) but I forgot who write it. You have to read that fic.. it's pretty awesome.

I really loved that fic especially the part when Key spent the night on Onew’s house. This chapter was inspired by that scene,, so maybe (i'm sure) there were a lot of the same things.

comment are loved..

enjoy reading ~