sarang bit chapter 10

Sarang Bit

Kibum’s heart melted when he heard the beautiful song sang by the most handsome guy he ever saw that had a very sweet voice. His mind went blank when he stared at the guy, his heart was beating so fast when the said guy walked toward him. He widened his eyes when the guy knelt down in front of him and took kibum’s hand and kissed it sweetly.

 

“Kibum, I know you must be surprise with all of this. But I just want you to know that I love you, from the first time I laid my eyes on you, and I will always love you even you do not want me to”.

Kibum looked at him. Tried to find something in those beautiful eyes.

“Kibum, would you be mine?” he looked at Kibum’s eyes deeply, trying to convince the later that he really love him.

“Jj..Jj.. Jinki hyung….” His voice trembled, trying to understand what happened. The secret admirer, Jinki hyung??

 

The older sighed when he realized that Kibum didn’t say anything after 5 minutes.

“I know that I used an odd way to confess, I know I made you felt uncomfortable for stalking you, but I do really love you. Please give me a chance to show you that I love you”.

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

Kibum sat on the café near his school. He was waiting for someone. It was a very nice café, so many people came there. He smiled when he remembered the thing happened in this café a year ago, he giggled when that memory came back to his mind.

 

#Flashback

 

“I know that I used an odd way to confess, I know I made you felt uncomfortable for stalking you, but I do really love you. Please give me a chance to show you that I love you”.

Kibum blinked. He didn’t understand. How could Jinki did this? How did he know everything about Kibum?

“You’re the secret admirer? How could you … ?” Kibum said confusedly.

“How could I know everything about you?” Kibum nodded.

“umm,, well.. do you remember the first time we met?” Jinki let go of Kibum’s hand and rubbed his back head.

“at your house, when jjong and I came to sleepover?”

“Nahh…. That’s not the first time we met”, Jinki’s eyes disappeared when he smiled.

“You don’t remember? We met at our school’s football match at Gangnam stadium a month ago, I bumped into you. that was the time I knew that I fall for you”, he held Kibum’s hand once again.

“I knew that you’re Taemin’s friend when I sent him to school. When I knew that your name is Kibum, I asked Kyuhyun to help me getting all of the information about you. since that time, I started to stalk you”.

Kibum blinked his eyes shockingly when he heard that. He wanted to say something but his words cut off in his throat.

“Kibum… I love you with all of my heart. Please be my boyfriend… I can’t live without you”, he looked deeply into the younger’s eyes made the latter blushed.

“I’ll take it as a YES if you’re not going to say anything”, Jinki leaned closer made the younger’s face hotter and as red as tomato.

Kibum widened his eyes when the soft lips pressed onto his. He then closed his eyes and kissed the older back.

 

#End of Flashback

 

“hey honey, what are you thinking about that make you smile?”

He felt a warm arm wrapped around him from behind, he smelled vanilla scent that he loved. He turned his body to face his lover.

“I just remember when my cheesy boyfriend confessed to me”, he smiled sweetly earned a wide grinned from his boyfriend.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : waaaaa…. The last chapter of my first fic..

Finally it’s over,, fiuhh…

Thanks for all of you my beloved readers..

Thanks for reading this till the end.

Sorry if you don’t fell satisfied with this fic.

Sorry for so many grammatical errors.

I’ll start to write another Onkey’s fic, so keep on supporting me..

*deepbow*