sarang bit chapter 3

Sarang Bit

Kibum was about to exit his apartment to go to school in one morning when he saw a pink rose on the floor infront of his door. He lifted his eyebrow and took the rose. There was a card with it that said

‘good morning kibum~ .. have a nice day my beautiful princess’

“what the heck is this? I’m not a beautiful princess. I’m even not a GIRL. Geezz, this person must be crazy”, kibum hissed annoyingly.

 

School went as boring as usual, but kibum felt so excited because today he’ll have a dancing practice with his two bestfriends, jonghyun and taemin. Every Friday they will have a dance practice and he always wait for it. Kibum really loved to dance, his body moved oohh so perfectly. He didn’t realize that there was someone watching him danced from a far. After 2 hours practicing, they sat on the floor and relaxed their muscle while have a chatting.

“how if you two guys come to my house tomorrow? I’m sure that my brother won’t mind.. you can stay over too since Sunday we don’t have any classes”, taemin faced his bestfriends with his puppy eyes.

“wow, that sound nice taemin-ah. I would love to,, right kibum?” Jonghyun winked to the latter.

“yeah.. it must be fun. We can rent some movies and watch them together”, replied kibum excitingly.

The three discussed about what will they do when they have a night over in taemin’s house. Suddenly one of their senior approached them and said

“kibum, there was someone left this for you”, he gave a bottle of strawberry juice to kibum and there was a piece of paper stuck on it which said

I really love your dancing kibum ^^v

And there was a shape of heart too. Kibum blinked his eyes and asked “who left this donghae hyung?”

“I don’t know, it was already there when I found out”, the older said while pointing the corner of  room near the door.

 

“woaaaa… you have a secret admirer” jonghyun teased a now pouting kibum. “so, who is she? Or… he? Omona~ he or she even know your favorite drink”, the shorter one shook his head in disbelief.

“I think it’s a boy, look at the writing’s style! I’m pretty sure that it must be a boy”, taemin analyzed the paper carefully.

“ hemmm… I guess you’re right taemin-ah, it must be a boy’s handwriting”, jonghyun put his hand on his chin and nodding his head in detective’s style.

“what the hell are you two thinking about? It’s just a crazy person who wants some attention, just ignore it”, kibum glared at his bestfriends, took the juice’s bottle from taemin and walked towards the changing room.

“Yah kibum,, wait ... why do you leave us? Yahhh…”, jonghyun and taemin woke up hurriedly to catch kibum.

 

Kibum walked home alone that night. He felt tired because of the dance practice. He laid on his stomach in his bed when he arrived home. He was about to close his eyes when suddenly he felt his phone vibrated signing that there was a new message for him. He lazily took the phone and read the message. Kibum widened his eyes when he read the message.

 

‘goodnight princess.. sleep tight, have a nice dream’

 

What a bad day? Why I have to met this crazy one? Who is he actually?

Those questions popped into his mind, but at that time Kibum was too tired to think or even replied the message. He laid his head to his fluffy pillow and felt asleep a second later.

 

 

 

“Hyuuu….ng”, Jinki a little bit shocked when suddenly his cute dongsaeng popped out behind him when he was watching a television.

“Taemin-ah, you look so excited today. Is there something interesting happened?” he asked the younger who just sat beside him in the couch.

“emm,, jinki hyung, I invited my friends to stay over tomorrow. You don’t mind right?” asked Taemin with his puppy eyes.

Ohh, how can I resist my cutie dongsaeng wish, Jinki thought. “of course taemin-ah. Your friends can stay over with us”.

“Yayy,, thanks hyuuungg~”, taemin hugged Jinki tight while the older caressing his soft hair. “they are really nice guys, I’m sure you’ll like them”, said taemin and Jinki just smiled at him.

 

 

 

A/N : silent reader.... comment please..

i need to know what you are thinking about my fic >.<