sarang bit chapter 7

Sarang Bit

Jonghyun and Kibum walked home in the evening after had a great day in Taemin’s house. Jonghyun humming a random songs all along the road. Kibum kept himself silent and the scene that happen in Taemin’s house flashed in his mind making him smiled until he remembered about the rose that Jjong gave him yesterday.

“Jjong,, may I ask something?” he stopped, Jonghyun turned his head to face him.

“sure.. what is it?”

“emm.. the rose you gave yesterday,, why did you give it to me anyway?” he asked nervously while the other looked confused but a small smile crept up in his face.

“aaaa… that rose.. I found it in your front door so I thought it supposed to be yours.. wait..wait..wait,, don’t you dare  to think that it was from ME !! No Way !!!” Jonghyun said sarcasticly.

“Yah.. you didn’t say that you found it.. it was not my fault if I thought that that rose was from you”, Kibum answered in his divanish tone, trying to hide his embarrassment.

 

 

“it was not from Jonghyun,, so…….. who is it?” Kibum laid in his bed that night trying to figure out when his phone vibrated.

‘Hi princess,, nice day isn’t it? I have a very interesting day.. I’m sure you have the same.’

Geezzz… this guy again.. Kibum thought annoyedly. The sudden urge to know his secret admirer made him replied that text.

‘who are you?’

Just that.. Kibum had no reason for being sweet or something. He needed to know this guy ASAP.

 

 

The brown haired guy smirked when he read the new message in his cellphone.  ‘You’re really that impatient, Kibum?’ he thought..

 

 

“who the hell is that guy? How dare him to not reply my message?” Kibum yelled the next morning when he found out no message in his phone. He went to school that morning with a badmood face. When he was about to reach his school, he was stopped by a little cute boy that tugged his shirt.

“Are you Kibum hyung?” he just nodded with confusion to the little boy.

“This is for you hyung”, he gave a box of chocolate to Kibum and ran away.

“hey kid, hey,, come back”, kibum tried to called out but failed.

He opened the box and saw his fav chocolate. And there it was. A little note stuck on the box

enjoy <3

 

 

 

“Jongie, can you help me”, taemin asked when they sat on their desk in the classroom waiting the class started, kibum was nowhere to be seen.

“of course taemin.. I’ll do anything to you~”, he pinched the younger’s cheeks.

“yah, don’t do that.. it hurts”, taemin rubbed his cheeks.

“hahahaha,, sorry.. so,, what do you want me to help you?” he asked in serious tone.

“emm.. help me to get my hyung closer to kibum”

“what?? But why?” he raised his eyebrows.

‘well, I think that Jinki hyung likes kibum, I just want to help him”, taemin looked at jonghyun with his puppy eyes.

“arasso..arasso.. I’ll help you.. so.. what is your plan?” he couldn’t resist the cuteness of his bestfriend.

“let’s arrange a date for them,, we can ask them to go to amusement park then we leave them alone. What do you think?

“that’s sound nice.. I’ll ask Sekyung to come with me then”, his eyes sparkled.

“Sekyung? Are you guys dating now?” taemin raised his eyebrow.

“kind of”, jonghyun grinned his teeth.

“Great !! and you’ll leave me alone in the amusement park like an idiot?? You’re so mean Jjong”, he said sarcasticly..

“Yah.. it’s my change to have a date with her since she is so busy.. please..please..please..” Jonghyun tried to look so desperate so the other would pittied him.

“ahh I know, why don’t you asked someone else too, so you won’t be alone.. maybe jinki hyung’s bestfriend? I remembered you’ve ever mentioned one”, he tried to gave another idea.

“You mean Minho hyung? Well I think that will be nice.. I’ll talk to jinki hyung and you’ll have to make sure that kibum will come.. arasso??” Taemin winked.

 

 

 

 

A/N : hiii.... it's chapter 7.

comment please...

i wanna know hou my fic is..

thank~

enjoy reading