sarang bit chapter 6

Sarang Bit

After watching the horror movie, they headed to Jinki and Taemin’s shared room. The room has two medium sized beds, one bed could only fit for 2 people. Taemin plopped his body down to his bed and Jonghyun followed and laid beside him. They already sleep just in seconds they laid their body to the bed. Kibum had no choice but sleep beside Jinki.

 

It was 01.00 am but Kibum still couldn’t sleep. He had a nightmare because of the movie they’ve watched. He rolled his body in the bed making the older awake.

“Kibum, you’re not sleeping yet?”

Jinki turned the light on and turned to saw the one beside him.

“hhhh,, I’m okay Hyung… I just,,, emmm… little bit afraid”, Kibum answered shyly.

“Why? It’s because of that horror movie?” He stared at Kibum softly and caressed the younger’s hair. The latter could only nodded and buried his head on the pillow to hide his red flushed cheek.

‘aigooo… he is so cute when blushing like that’, jinki thought.

“Come here, you don’t need to be afraid cause I’m here”, he smiled warmly and toke Kibum to his arm. He hugged him tightly, caressed his back and started to sing a lullaby song. 

Kibum felt so safe in Jinki’s arm. He buried his face on the older’s chest. The song sounds so great and Jinki’s soft voice drift him to dreamland just in a few seconds. He slept peacefully knowing that he was not alone that, there was somebody that protected him.

Jinki could feel that the boy in his arm was already sleep. He looked at the cute face of the sleeping boy and caressed his cheek.

“Good night princess”, he planted a warm kiss on Kibum’s forehead. He knew that he would sleep really well this night.

 

 

It was 07.00 in the morning when taemin woke up. The sunlight made the room warm. He stretched his body and stood up from the bed. His eyes widened when he saw the view in front of him. His innocent hyung was hugging his bestfriend tightly and the latter seem so comfortable being hugged like that. They both looked so happy on their sleep.

He smirked when a realization hit his mind. He moved to the side of his own bed to wake his friend up.

“Jjong,, wake up”, he whispered as he shaking his bestfriend’s body.

“ummm… five more minutes umma~…”, Jonghyun mumbled on his sleep.

“Jjong,, wake up now.. you have to accompany me jogging, the weather is really nice”, he pulled Jonghyun’s body so the latter was now awake.

“Yahh,, why I have to accompany you? Why don’t you…,”

“Hushh… you’ll wake the other with your loud voice. Come on,, jogging is good for your body”. Taemin dragged Jonghyun by wrist and pushed him to the bathroom so he could washed his face.

“hhhfffttt.. why I have to do this?” Jonghyun sighed when they exited the house to have a nice jogging leaving the others who were still sleeping peacefully.

 

Kibum smiled in his sleep, he felt so warm and he could smell green tea scent that made him so relax. He opened his eyes slowly to face somebody’s chest in front of him. He looked up to see the owner of the body that hugged him. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Jinki’s angelic face. He felt his cheek became hot and hurriedly pushed the older aside made Jinki woke up.

“emm,, what time is it?” he yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes.

“where are Taemin and Jonghyun?”, he asked Kibum when he finally opened his eyes.

“I..I.. I don’t know Hyung.. I’ve just waken up too.. I’ll search them,, maybe they are in the living room,” kibum replied nervously while he managed to stand up from the bed and walked out of the room to look for the others. Jinki stood up too and followed the younger.

“they’re nowhere Hyung”, Kibum said to the older worriedly..

“where are they??” kibum’s face looked so pale because of worriedness.

“calm down Kibum, they’re not children anymore, they’ll be alright.. I’ll call Taemin”, Jinki said to calm the worried Kibum.

 

Tuut…tuut…tuut..

“yoboseyo~”

“Yah, Taemin-ah.. where are you and Jonghyun?? You make us worried..” Jinki shouted.

“ahh,, hyung~.. you’re awake?? Mianhe.. we are jogging in the park.. we’ll be home soon”, Taemin replied.

“arasso.. be careful Taeminnie..” Jinki put his phone and looked at Kibum.

“they are jogging in the park and will be home soon,, I think we have to prepare the breakfast”, he explained.

 

Taemin and Jonghyun came back from their jogging session when Jinki and Kibum preparing their breakfast. They panted and exhausted, sweat rolled down from their face.

“Taeminnie, why didn’t you wake us up so we can join you two for jogging”, Jinki complained.

“we didn’t want to disturbed you Hyung,, both of you looked enjoying your sleep while hugging each other tightly”, taemin giggled making the two blushed madly.

 

 

 

 

A/N : fail..fail..fail..

I’m really bad at expressing something in detail..

Should I continue this???

*hopeless*