sarang bit chapter 1

Sarang Bit

Today was just an ordinary day for Lee Jinki. It was all just the same from the previous days. Waking up in the morning, going to school, another session of lesson and tasks of course. “Hhhfffttt..”, Jinki sighed. He really felt so bored about his own life. Although he had everything that made the others jealous. He is handsome (everybody adore him so much), smart (always be the top in his school, he even became the student president) and rich of course. But all that he has didn’t make him happy, he felt empty. He needed something else.

As usual, he walked toward his own class in the end of the corridor. Everystep he takes, he could feel that everyone was staring at him. When he finally entered the classroom, he reached his desk beside his bestfriend, Choi Minho, the school football star. Minho was really popular among the students in the school, not only because he always bring his football team to be the winner in every competition, but also because he is good looking just like a supermodel.

“hei Jinki”,minho greeted.

“oh, Minho” Jinki smiled, “today is the match, right? I hope you will win again.”

“yeah, you will be there, won’t you? I will kill you if you don’t come.” threated Minho.

“hahahaha, you won’t kill me minho, because you love me so much, ahh noo, you won’t kill me because you love my little brother so much”, jinki smirked. What jinki just said made the other madly blushed, jinki could just giggled and shook his head looking at his bestfriend. He knew since months ago that minho hardly felt in love with his brother, Lee Taemin, when he introduced both to the other.

 

It’s 7 pm when Jinki arrived at the stadium where the football match held. Today, his school team will play against Taemin’s school team, but he was pretty sure that his beloved brother won’t be here because Taemin didn’t like watching sports. From inside the stadium, he could hear a very loud sound of peoples who were supporting their school team. Jinki walked toward some people in the back row that he knew as his classmates.

The match went so well. All of both teams players played very well, but the match ended up with Jinki’s school team winning, of course, they had the flaming charisma Choi Minho that always bring them a victory.

 

Jinki was now walking down to approach minho when he bumped into someone, made the other almost falling if Jinki arm’s didn’t hold him tight. Suddenly he felt his heart was beating so fast, thump thump thump, when he saw the most beautiful face he ever knew in his entire life. The cat-like eyes, sharp nose, perfect jawline, and a plump pink lips.

 

* when I look at you my face gets red

when I see you my heart goes thump thump

I talk with shyness like a kid

when I look at you I just smile out of nowhere

like a fool I keep doing that

I think love came to me * (Love light _ CN Blue)

 

Jinki could feel his face became hot and red of embarrassment, so he quickly pulled his arm from the younger. “I’m really sorry”, jinki bowed his head nervously. The other just smiled when he was looking at the boy that almost made him fell on the ground. “it’s okay, you don’t need to feel sorry”, said the beautiful boy and then he walked toward the exit gate, leaving a drooling Jinki who was staring at his swaying hips.

“YAH, JINKI… HOIII LEE JINKIII” minho’s voice snaped him from his dreamland.

“you don’t need to scream at me like that, I’m not deaf you know”, jinki pouted while rubbing his ears.

“I called you so many times, but you didn’t hear. What’s wrong?”, minho felt worry about his bestfriend’s strange act.

"N-n-n-nothing.. let’s go, I’ll treat you for dinner” jinki’s answer made minho felt more curious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : this is my first fic, sorry if the story is little bit boring. i'll try my hard to improve my writing skill.
english is not my first languange so i'm sorry if there are so many gramatical errors.
Feel free to comment, i need your suggestion about my fic.
thankyou.