Chapter 2: Let's Make Up

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I opened the door to my apartment it felt empty. Inside it was dark but empty. I knew he wasn't there. In a way I was hoping he would be there but after how I treated him I knew I shouldn't expect too much. I took a shower and went to bed. I couldn't sleep that night at all so in the middle of the night I went back to the small convince store and but everything my eyes widened to. Chips, ice cream, bread, candy, popcorn, and ramen. I ended up walking out with two bags full of mostly junk food. I was a quiet and lonely night. I tried checking the time but I had left my phone at the apartment. When I arrived I opened the door but this time the lights were on. So I walked inside to find Blackpink, winner and ikon all gathered there. *Great, now I have to deal with everyone* I thought but to my surprise he wasn't there. 

"He didn't want to come " B.I said as he saw my eyes looking for him.

"I didn't ask" I said 

"He mentioned you guys fought" Jennie said

"And we just wanted to make sure you were okay." GD said walking from the hall with CL. "We just got here and we tried calling you but your phone was in your room and it was off too" he said handing me the phone.

"Thank you Oppa" I said and he petted my head. "Thank you all but really I'm okay. I don't want to sound rude but I'm tired and just want to go to sleep. You can stay as long as you want. I'll excuse myself. Night" I said walking to my room leaving all in the living room and my food too. I layed in bed facing away from the door. The door opened and closed up again. I could hear everyone talking. I heard the front door open and then close I assumed everyone was gone but then my room door opened. "Hyejin-ah, they're gone." CL said. I got up to face them both "give me a hug " GD said sitting at the edge of the bed and I did. "It's okay to cry." He said. "We all need it from time to time" CL finished his sentence. And with those words I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I let go of everything I had been holding back. I cried and cried until I was able to speak "I don't think I can do this anymore. I'm tired, exhausted, my heart is in pain alot of pain" I said feeling pulling away from his hug I held onto my blanket tightly and he placed his hands on mine holding them giving support as CL sat on the bed and patted my back to calm me down but instead it made me want to cry more and I did. " I hate complaining, I hate crying, I hate it when people see me like this. But after last night I feel like I've done everything wrong. Leaving my family, all these years of training and today when I was going to try and show that I've improved I kept getting interrupted and when YG left I felt so embarrassed. I just wanted to hide under a rock and never come out again." 

"And Bobby? " CL asked "was he a mistake too?" I was surprised at the question but more then the question at myself for not saying no right away. 

"No I love Oppa a lot...." I paused "but?" GD asked. And I continued "but I think it happened too fast. I should of waited or maybe it shouldn't of happened at all." I said as I saw CL's eyes widen "what happened last night?" GD asked in a very serious scary tone. I looked at him and I knew I shouldn't of said anything in front of him. It had slipped my mouth, that stupid mouth of mine. "Oppa calm down." CL said holding into his arm. "I am calm, im just asking. What happened?" I froze unable to answer and he raised his tone in frustration. "WHAT HAPPENED?" He yelled "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. You know I see you, we see you as our sister, we've taken care of you since you got here. So we want to protect you. " "I know Oppa but some things you can't stop or protect me from. You need to know that." I said and he looked down nodding. "So what did happen?" CL asked calmly " we spent the night together." I said "but you guys do that all the time" she said and GD looked at he knew exactly what I had ment and CL understood as she looked at him " ohhh" CL said understanding " that happened!" 

"Oppa promise you wont do anything. Or say anything. It was my fault. I could of stopped it but I chose not to. So please don't blame him. And please please please don't hurt him either." I said and waited for an agreement from him but instead CL was the one to agreed. "Don't worry he won't he do anything." With all that said they both spent the night over CL sleeping with me and GD on the couch.

____________________________________________

(At the living room)

GD sat there thinking of her words "we spent the night together" kept running through his mind. He wasn't sure what to say or do. He knew she didn't want him to hurt Bobby but he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter