Chapter 10 : The break up

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At hyejins apartment time later : *ding dong*

He ranged the door bell not daring to open itlikehe normally does. The door open and both people were shocked at the view in front of them. Hyejin walked from down the hall behind Namjoon " who is it oppa?" she asked and pushed herself throught the opening between his hand and the door and became shocked at the person standing infront of them. " why is he here?" jiwon asked and hyejin just laughed in disbelief " why should I explain anything to you? " "please hyejin-ah im sorry. i know that what happened... look i messed up but please let me explain, please me a second chance?" he begged and she walked away pushing Namjoon inside as she let the door go to close it self. " Hyejin-ah" Jiwon said as he stopped the door from closing and walk in to the apartment. "Lets go oppa im ready" She said grabbing into namjoons armas they walked to the door. "where are you going and with him?" Jiwon asked " we are going out and please stop contacting me. We Are Done! " she said looking back at him. "This time for good" she finished and walked out followed by Namjoon. Just to walk back in a few second after "When i get back i hope not to find you here!" she firmly said closing the door for good this time. He stood there unable to get his thoughts together and after a few moments he walked to the room andstood at the door as all the memories of them layed in the room in that apartment itself. he walked to the closetand found all his clothes still there. he took out everything that was his and put it into one of her gym bags and went tot the bathroom and grabbed what was his and placed it in the bag as well. he left a letter in her bedside table and left the place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"do you have any plans on forgiving him?" Namjoon oppa asked

i thought abouthis word hard before giving my answer " even if i can forgive him i cant go back to him. i wouldnt be able to forget it. and i would end up living with that all my life. not trusting him always wondering what he is doing where he is who he is and i just cant live like. i rather not" 

"i see." he said looking at me with those eyes and i knew he was trying hard on how to bring it up. 

"later oppa" i said understanding his look. " give me time" i toldhim and he just nodded surprized as i knew just what he was thinking. i wouldbe lying to himself if i said that within all those months i spent with him and the rest of BTS oppas did not confuse me one bit. spending all that time with him and getting to know him made me realize just what a beautiful person he really was. but i love jiwon oppa deeply and those thought about namjoon oppa only confused me about everything. 

"happy birthday oppa " i said as i walked in to the BTS dorm and ran to him for a hug. " wow you really are getting old oppa" i said pulling away a bit but still holding onto him. 

"yah...! you girl off mine! " jisoo unnie said speaking her english separating us apart and causing all to laugh.

"he was mine first unnie" i said sticking my tongue out at her as i held into his hand and she held the other.

"help " jin oppa cried out to the rest 

"Yah!!! Hyejin-ah i thought i was yours?" yoongi oppa then said

"no i thought i was" jimin oppa said

"oppa!!" both jennie and rose unnie said making both yoongi and jimin oppa walk over to them

"hyung you've all lost it she said i was hers last time!" Jungkook oppa said

"Yah you arent anyones but mine!" lisa unnie stated

" no i am" taehyung oppa said trying to pulled me away from jin oppa

"Well she said im her favorite" hoseok oppa said placing an arm around me and i quickly released himself and namjoon oppa placed his arm around me this time. 

"you are all wrong she is mine " namjoon oppa said and everyone became silent as they all knew his feelings. i looked up at him and gave him a slight smile.

the girls walked to me and pulled me away from all the guys " how are you ?" rose unnie asked pulling me into a hug and the rest of the girls followed all in a group hug.

"im okay unnie really" i said giving all a reassuring look and smile. " i will be even better with time and with oppa beside me" i said looking over at namjoon oppa

"what about me?" taehyung oppa said 

"you mean us?" hoseok oppa corrected

" love you guys too" i said flying a heart to them. then turning to yoongi, jin, jungkook, and jimin oppa " love you too but you better treat my unnies right if not your all dead!" i said warning them

"are you really okay?" jennie unnie asked and i nodded trying to convince everyone there but mostly miself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At YG building the next day:

I walked into the practice room to find Ikon oppas and chanwoo practicing. i bowed to them awkwardly and apologized for interrupting their practice. 

"Hyejin-ah" chanwoo called out and i turned " how are you?" he asked i could only smile and he took the hint. so did everyone in there the knew i was still hurting but decided to give me more time

"are you coming to the YG reunion later tonight?" hanbin oppa asked 

"ill skip this once" i said and they knew perfectly why. i was trying to avoid jiwon oppa. " i have i to do other stuff so il back later when you guys finish " i said and turned around opening the door to only bump into jiwon oppa. i was about to fall back but he caught me placing his hand on back. i froze there for a second and so did he. we stared into each others eyes. those eyes how i missed staring into them. i quickly got back to my sences and pulled away from him and the boys waked forward to me as a sign of backup. i guessed they were still in bad terms it had been almost a month since they  came back to korea. he walked in looking at the floor and i pulled chanwoo close "are you guys still fighting?" i asked and he pulled me out of the room to talk in private.

at the rooftop we dran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter