Chapter 7 : Problems P.2

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since the scandal broke out. And today was the day we would be releasing a statement. During a live press conference. It was supposed to be about the upcoming YG concert and no one other than YG, my manager and I knew the statement would be released. 2NE1, Big Bang, Winner, Ikon, Blackpink & i would be there. My members werent allowed to go, to prevent them from getting involved into my mess. Once we arrived we all stood on a small stage and waved at the camaras as they recorded and took pictures. It only took about five minutes as they set up the tables and chairs for all of us to sit. They asked about the concert what was planned for the fans. if there would any songs released during the concert and alot of other things. since it was a live press conference nitizens could watch and comment and the writters would ask the questions they thought was worth asking. it was nearing to the end and i turned to my manager and nodded signaling him to do it. he himself went as a nitizen and a question. a writter who i had notices seemed uninterested in the whole thing suddenly raised his hand and i had a feeling of what kind of question caught his eye as he only stared at me as if he was waiting for me to call for him. "yes" i finally spoke after being silent the whole time allowing him to speak. he rose from his seat and took the microphone onto his hands. his eyes not moving away from me. 

"Are you and BTS Rapmonster dating?" he said and i became shocked. i quickly turned to my manager and he signaled the camares to cut it there. since it was a live press conference there was no way they could of edit that out. all eyes were on me and the comments began rising. the nitizens and fans were going crazy. "Can you explain these pictures to us?" he said showing everyone pictures. i couldnt see from where i was sitting and i squinted my eye as i saw a familiar scene and i remembered the day we were sitting on the swings. then it hit me i wasnt going crazy there was someone else there too! but why did he wait so long to release it? just like the scandal with Minhyuk oppa. this was all planned i thought to myself and before i could state anything. oppa stood up and walked to him angry taking the picture from him and ripping them into pieces. but more then being surprised at oppas actions i was surprised at the reporters face. instead of being upset he was smiling. he turned to face me with a smile and i knew this was wrong. the whole situation. everyhting was wrong. and i also knew this was just the begining of the end. my end. "seems there is alot you must explain mis Hyejin-ss, am i right? he said smirking at me and suddenly everything became worse as oppa grabbed him and hit him on the face. at this point all camaras were on him and the comments kept going up and flashes became quicker capturing what had just happened. 

I stood there in shock, frozen. unable to hear anyone or anything around. i suddenly felt a pull but my eyes were still on oppa. my manager took me to the car and said " stay. dont move. stay." he repeated but i was in so much shock i didnt answer and just sat there " Hyejin-ah!" he yelled shaking me. " oppa go, we will stay with her. just go." jennie unnie said as her the rest of blackpink and 2ne1 go on staying with me. i felt as if i was inside the bottom of a well with no way out. not long after big bang and winner oppas came on and lastly ikon. i sat there until i saw oppa. i was angry, frustrated, shocked, and scared. my anger took over everything else inside me as i got up and walked to him slapping him across the face. everyone else grew surprised at my action. 

"what is wrong with you?" i asked as i hit him lightly. "what were you thinking?" i hit him again "how could you do that without thinking of the consequence?" i kept on hitting him hard each time trying to get everything i had been holding back for the past week. i hit him over and over but he didnt stop me neither did the rest. he pulled me into him arms and i tried pushing away as i hit him but heonly kept his grip on me harder. and i finally gave in. my hand on his chest as his hand were around me " im sorry " he said patting my head lightly and i finally cried out everything else. " i hate you" i cried into his arms and he just kept on patting my head " i hate you, i hate you , i hate you" i kept saying and my cries grew more becoming louder and louder. after a few minutes i felt as if a bit weight was lifted from my shoulder after i cried out everything. i lightly pulled away and looked into his eyes and everything went black for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stood there allowing her to let her anger and everything else out. everyones eyes were one them but no one said anything. no one tried to stop her. they all knew she had been carrying a lot of weight on her shoulders. and to some extent the felt relieved when she finally let it out. they were beggining to grow worry as they saw her smile slowly fading away. she had stopped smiling, laughing and even hanging out with everyone in the little time. she began staying home everyday. not even going to the company and that worried everyone. she wouldnt answer their calls not even her managers. he had to always go to her apartment if he wanted to talk to her about something important. 

as she kept on hitting him tears began falling her face. he pulled her close as he tried to hug her but she refused and pulled away but his grip became stronger as he pulled her more until she stopped fighting him and began crying in despair " i hate you" she cried out " i hate you " she repeated " i hate you, i hate you, i hate you" she cried out. just when she was able to calm a bit she looked up to him as she felt i bit of relief on her body. 

"Hyejin-ah, Hyejin-ah" he called out to her as her eye became shut and her body gave in. being able to catch her from falling " Hyejin-ah" he cried out her name but she would respond. 

" oppa, oppa" lisa cried running to the manager " oppa" he cried harder 

"what is it?"

"oppa" she pulled him " Hyejin-ah" she cried pulling more. he knew something had happened as he looked at the bus and ran to the bus. 

he took her off of jiwons arms and put her down on a seat "Chearin-ah watch her" and she nodded taking a seat next to the fainted girl. and he quickly took the wheel and drove to the hospital.

he ran in with her in his arms and quickly the nurses and doctors ran to him taking her from him andplacing her on a bed taking he away into observation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i heard everyone speak and cry but i was unable to open my eyes i felt tear running down my face as my eye wouldnt open. as i was in that state i remembered when i met with YG earlier that day.

"Hyejin-ah what have you thought of? are you ready to release a statement?"

"yes"

"do you know what you'll be saying?"

"yes"

"when do you plan on releasing a statement?"

"today"

"at the press conference?" i nodded and he agreed "one more thing!" he said handing me a paper "your results are back"

"ahh okay thank you" i said taking the paper

"you should really read it now" he said in a serious tone. i looked at the paper and read it through. i became shocked at the words on that paper. 

"thank you" i said bowing and leaving his office.

i was walking out of the building when i heard someone call out "Hyejin-ah" i heard his voice and i felt happyi turned to see him. i just wanted to get a glance at him before leaving the building " Hyejin-ah" he called out again. " can we talk" he said 

"okay" i said turning to him

"im sorry" he said looking at the ground

"i know"

"please forgive me. i know i messed up and ..." i cut his words before he could continue

"just stop." i said firmly " it best we dont" i said leaving the building.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter