Chapter 9 : His mistake

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Ikon, Blackpink, Winner and Ariel all busy there was not time to play with each other. Ikon promoting in the L.A, Winner promoting in China, Blackpink promoting in Japan and Ariel promoting in Korea. We couldnt even speak to each other. Whenever Jiwon oppa tried calling me i was always busy and couldnt answer and when i finally found the time to call him he was unable to answer due to him being busy too. It had been a month ever since Ikon left over seas and a little less then a month since both Winner and blackpink left too. Both Winner and Blackpink were supposed to come back tonight, but saddly for Ikon they still four months left to go. It felt like a year had gone by already and i missed him so much. not seeing him or hearing his voice really killed me everyday and lets not mentioned i miss his touch. I had spend most of my free time with Namjoon oppa, Jackson oppa and Sera and kyungri unnie, but then again mostly with Namjoon oppa. Time started flying by fast. one month turning into two to three to four and finally one month left until he came back, i mean them until they came back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" kyungri answered the phone in a sleepy tone and checked the time. "yah...! why are you calling me at two in the morning ?" she asked quite upset. the was no reply on the other line "hello?" she asked once more " Hyejin-ah are you okay? Hyejin-ah?" she began raising her tone in a worried matter, waking up her room mate and probably everyone at the dorm.

"yah! Kyungri im trying to sleep here. why are you on the phone at this time?!!?!?!" Sera said

"Hyejin-ah" kyungri said again

"is everything okay? is she okay?" sera asked kyungri

finally the voice on the other line spoke up and sounds of tears came alone withher words as she said "unnie!" she stopped as her cries took over her voice unable to speak properly. she was a crying mess not saying much and worrying both sera and kyungri.

"are you home?" 

"yes"

"im on my way wait there!" she said hanging up the call

"what wrong? is she okay?" sera asked concerned 

"i dont know but she needs us so get up unnie." kyungri told sera and walked out waking the rest of the girl. they all complained as the cover were being pulled off and the light were being . "Hyejin-ah needs us get up" and with that everyone began getting up and without even changing they all got on the car and drove to hyejins apartment. on their way there their phone vibrated as they received a notification.

***** BREAKING NEWS *****

Ikons Bobby spotted in the club dancing very happily with a girl. Who is she? Could she be his new girl? Did he and Ariels Hyejin break up before his leave to the U.S? What happened with the nations couple? 

And thats not all this morning he as spotted leaving a hotel with the same girl from the club! what happened between the two? Stay tooned for more information.

"I swear that little.." Euaerin said but was cut off by kyungri.

"dont worry about him hyejin is more important right now." kyungry said

"she is right lets focus on her for now." hyuna agreed and so did the rest of the girls.

Once they reached hyejins apartment they didnt even bother answer and opened the door themselves. there was no light in the apartment at all. there was no noise either it seem like no one was there. there was no sign of hyejin either. until they heard cries coming from down they hall inot hyejins room. there she sat in the middle of her bed. her knees up into her face as her arms hugged them. she was hiding her face as the tears fell out of her nonstop. they all looked at her with pain in their eyes it hurt them to see their little princess in so much pain. moving in closer they all found a spot on the bed around her. Kyungri sitting on her left followed by Euaerin, Eunji, Hyemi, Hyuna, Sungah and Sera on her right. they all placed a hand on her as support but she wouldnt lift her head and instead let out harder cries. 

"its okay, its okay" hyuna said

"let it all out princess" sera said 

"want to talk about it?" hyemi asked 

"why would you ask that? of course she doesnt!!! what kind question is that?" Euaerin hissed at her

"stop it both of you! your not helping" sungah said by that time hyejin lifted her head and her eyes were red and swalled and full of tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter