Chapter 11 : Her life

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hyejin released her statement and news about the break up officially to the public she wouldnt go out with anyone. she would work out, go to yg building and practice dance and vocals and would go back home. she wouldnt go to the yg family get together because she knew he would be there. when ever blackpink, winner, and ikon would gather she wouldnt show. whenever blackpink, winner or even ikon themselves would invite her out she would refuse. she knew he would be there and even if he wasnt she didnt want to be seen in public. she had read all the comment of the netizens on the articles published by the reporters. some where good, some were supported and ofcourse some where hate comments.

"im happy you and oppa broke up he deserves better then you"

"you were never enough for him"

"he cheated because you never were enough"

"good stay away from my oppa"

"you never loved him anyways"

"he will better off like this"

all those comments really hit her hard. she felt herself decaying a little everyday. there were days she would refused to leave her apartment not even to go to yg building. and sometimes when she arrived at the yg building there were crazy fans of ikon waiting for her. they would throw things at her, they would insult her for leaving him or even for dating him. they would blame her for him cheating on her. things began getting harder everyday. but today she woke up in a really good mood. today was a special day for her and her group. today was their three year anniversity. so she woke up early, showered and got ready. she baked a cake and bought food and drink to celebrate at the practice room with her group. she drove in to the parking lot of the yg building and parked. she called one of her members for help to take the things. she waited about five minutes and she finally spotted her member and thats when she got out of the car with a big smile of her face. she closed her door and began walking to the trunk of her car when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. she was in shock and all that she could hear was her member screaming as she ran to her and caught her into her arms calling out to her "unnie! unnie! unnie!".

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up today feeling very happy. today was a very special day for both me and my members. it was our 3rd year anniversity and i was really happy. i was going to hang and celebrate with them on the yg practice room. i got up showered, dressed and i decided to bake a cake since they always love my baking. i went dont to a resturant and bought food and drinks. as the oldest i felt the need to take care of my members and i really loved doing so. when i arrived at the yg parking lot after parking my car i decided to call davina. i was the closest to her since she too was from california and we would always speak english with each other.

"davina where are you?" i asked her

"oh unnie im preparing the practice room why whats up?" she asked in her cute full of aegyo voice

"well come out and help me. i cant carry all by my self" i said

"okay on my way old lady" she mocked me since we were three years apart 

"yah!!!" i yelled taking offense to her comment. i felt old enough as is and her reminding really didnt help "pali!!!"

"okay okay but let"

"right now" i said cutting her words of and she agreed.

i waited in the car for about five minutes and got out once i spotted her waving as cheerfull as always. she brought the happiness in all of us being the maknae and all. i closed the door to my car and began walking to the trunk as i had already opened it. i bent to pick up my keys since i accidently dropped them after opening the trunk and when i got back up i felt a sharp pain in my stomach. i became shocked. i pressed my stomach hard not knowing why it hurt until i heard davinas screams. and that was when i looked at my hands as i saw blood filling my hands and all over my shirt. i turned to davina who was running to me as i began to collapse she cought me in her arms and i could here her cries "unnie unnie unnie" she called and that was the last thing i remembered.

----------------------------------------------------------

davina quickly called an ambulance and they arrive in no time. she was crying her eyes out. at the hospital she called all her members and yg himself too. davina knew just how close hyejin was to kyungri andthe 9muses girls so with hyejins phone she called kyungri

"hye wazzup girl" kyungri answered happily "hyejin-ah whats wrong " she asked heard only cries "hyejin-ah"

"kyungri-ssi" 

"who are you? where is hyejin? why do you have her phone ? did something happen? is she okay?"

"no..." davina said and more tears fell down her face she was about to speak again when jennie took the phone out of her hands. blackpink arrive along with the rest of the ariel members. the both had just arrived when davina called her members and they all went together.

"kyungri unnie" jennie said into the phone

"jennie whats happening where is hyejin?"

"come to the hospital."

"the hospital?" kyungri said surprising all her members 

"i dont know the details but hyejin is here and she is badly hurt hurry unnie please" with that said they hanged up the call and the 9muses girl drove as fast as they could to the hospital. they all waited an hour or maybe two but fro them it seemed like forever.

"family members of Choi Hyejin-ssi?" the doctor finally came outand asked

"here, here " everyone answered at the same time but he only directed himself to kyungri since yg himself hadnt arrived and also since she was under hyejins emergancy card.

"she is stable now. no internal damage was done. all her organs are okay. she should recover soon. but..." he paused for a second

"but what?" sera asked

"kyungri-ssi can we speak in private?" he asked and kyungri looked at everyone there and nodded following the doctor into his office 

"why would he ask to speak to her only?" davina asked quite upset

"because kyungri unnie is in her emergancy card so she has more rights then us" jisoo said taking a seat

"kyungri-ssi im sure if you are aware of this or not but hyejin-ssi's condition is worsening instead of progressing."

"so what are you saying" kyungri asked scared of his answer

"what im saying is she is lucky to be okay. she has had alot of emotional moments in her life recently and honestly speaking i dont know how much more her heart and her body will be able to take." he puased again seeing kyungris eyes water "look kyungri-ssi im sorry bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter