Chapter 3 : Debut

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Ring Ring' my phone went off on my way home.

*Ahyoung unnie*

"Hello"

"Ohh Hyejin-ie what are you doing?" She asked

"Heading home, to shower why?" 

"Okay good shower and dress pretty I'm almost there. You password is still the same right?" She said sounding very excited.

"Yes but why?" I asked a bit suspiciously

"I haven't seen you in a while and I miss my little Hyejin-ie."

"Unnie " I said doing aegyo but later became embarrassed because people were watching. It was eight at night still really early for me to head home but for some reason the trainers told me that YG had said for everyone to go home so I did as I was told. It had been almost three months since I last saw Yura unnie so I was excited when she called. 

When I pulled the curtain to get my towel I found her there and I was shocked. She was fixing her make in front of the mirror and the mirror was facing me. "Unnie!!" I said trying to grab my towel to cover myself and she laughed loudly " you should of seen your face. It was priceless." She said still laughing "Don't act like we haven't seen each other before"

"I know unnie but you scared me. At least you could of told me you were here already."

"Surprise" she said laughing hard now "now get ready we our going out today"

"Can't we just stay and watch movies or something?" I asked complaining

"No. I don't want to see you and Bobby be lovey dovey."

"What are you talking about unnie?" I laughed

"I heard from Chaerin unnie that he spend alot of time here now. And none of the other girls get to hang with you now. And I'm sorry for Bobby but today I'm stealing you. So get ready let's go clubbing" she said with one hand on the air.

I went to my room and took a skirt and a shirt. "You aren't going like that. Please tell me that not what your wearing?" She said as she wakes into my room looking at the clothes I picked. "Let's see" she said walking in front of my closet. She took out a black strapless thight dress and black heels and also a short thight navy blue skirt that went half way down my thigh and a white crop top.

"So which do you choose?" She asked me pointing at the two outfits she had picked for me to wear.

"Neither!" I said 

"Why not they are cute and way better them that" she said now pointing what I had picked.

"What wrong with what this" I said pointing at the first outfit. And she just stared at me. "Okay okay fine" I said giving in to her. I thought hard about. I knew that if I wore any of those and Bobby oppa ever found out i would be in serious trouble, but I also knew she wouldn't give up until I chose one. I just hope he would never find out.

"This one!" I said pointing to at the black dress and heels and she nodded 

"Then I'll wear this one" she said winking at me. And all I did was laugh in surprise.

When we finished we got on her car and she drove. On our way there we caught up with everything that had happened including how GD oppa had hit Bobby oppa over that one night and how I met Namjoon Oppa too. We arrived to a club just like she said but when we got in all lights were off and just like that I could find Yura unnie in all that dark. I hated dark places so called out for her "unnie?" I called "Ahyoung unnie?" I called again. I felt light-headed and suddenly the lights went on.

"SURPRISE " everyone in the room said. I was great full the lights were back on and surprised at everyone there.

"What's this?" I asked looking at everyone when I spotted someone in particular and ran to her "unnie!" I yelled running in my heels and hugged her "I missed you" I said.

"You didn't miss us?" Sungah asked as all the other gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter