Chapter 5 : Jealousy

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was on the mart with the unnies buying a few things i needed for my apartment when i heard a male voice call out to me.

"Aye Hyejin-ah" the male voice called out and i turned to find namjoon oppa walking up to me with a smile. behind him was the BTS members. it seemed they too where buying groceries for their dorm. i smiled and waved at him.

"Are you close with BTS oppas?" Jennie unnie asked

"No not really. but i do know namjoon oppa. we have met a few times."

"You've met?" Jisoo unnie asked crossing her arms

"Accidently but yes we have" i said "So you finally know my name" i mocked him

"yeah no thanks to you!" he said " you never gave me your name and after you debut i finally found out Hyejin-ah!" he repeated my name like 20 times and i laughed. we then realized everyone else was staring at us. " sorry Hyejin-ah these at my members this is"

"Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, hoseok oppa, jimin, oppa, taehyung oppa, and jeongguk oppa" i said bowing to each. "nice to meet you all im Hyejin, Ariel's Hyejin and these are my unnies Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie, Chaeyoung unnie and Lalisa Unnie." i introduced and they all bowed to each other.

"Nice to meet you" They all said together and both namjoon oppa and i laughed at how cute and awkward they all looked. i noticed yoongi oppa staring at jennie unnie so i gave namjoon oppa a signal and he understood.

"You know all my unnies are single " i said and got smacked in the head by jisoo unnie but that didnt stop me " yoongi oppa" i said smirking and looked at me " i noticed you cant take your eyes off jennie unnie. you know she doesnt bite you can talk to her." i kept talking "Jin oppa jisoo unnie always gets mad at how people compare the two of you. she always says she is prettier. jimin oppa chaeyoung unnie love the way you dance but she always says she loves jeongguk oppas vocals more then your dance." i paused for a second watching everyones face as they all blushed and then i remembered lisa unnie i turned to her and she was making for of chaeyoung unnie whose face was really red " ohh and i almost forgot" i said looking at lisa unnie and smiled "Taehyung oppa lisa unnie is always saying how funny you are and she would wish to have a boyfriend as funny as you." jisoo unnie was so shocked at everything i had just said and she was about to smack me but namjoon oppa pulled me behind him and jisoo unnie ended up hitting him instead. everyone was shocked even i was at what had happened. 

"omg. im so sorry . i didnt mean to hit you. im sorry namjoon-ssi im sorry " she said vowed like a million times. but namjoon oppa only laughed at her actions 

"its okay" he said " now we are officially close" he said and she took a step back surprised trying to figure out what he ment. " what i mean is lets all get close. lets greet each other from now on." he smiled and winked at jisoo unnie. and then jin said" hey dont wink at her" he said sounding not too happy

"ohh i think jin oppa is jealous" i said pointing my finger at jin oppa mocking him 

"seem someone else is the jealous one here" namjoon oppa said looking at me 

"what do you mean?" i asked confused

"you! hyung is being jealous of jisoo-ssi doesnt that make you jealous being a fan of bts?" he said

"no i said"

"ohh so you are a fan of mine?" taehyung oppa asked well them does this make you jealous?" he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter