Chapter 4 : Too busy

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ding dong*

My door bell ringed. I was getting ready to go to the and wasnt expecting anyone special. Those who knew where i lived knew the passward to my apartment so i knew it couldnt of been any of them. i walked to door asking "Who is it?" and in responce i hear Jennie unnies voice saying " It us. Open! Our hands are full so we cant open." I peeked throught peep hole and i saw they had their hands full so i opened the door but before I could asked why they where here they walked in passed me placing everything in the kitchen table. Followed by the unnies came the oppas (winner & ikon) but i didnt see him. I turned disappointed as i began to close the door. Jinhwan oppa being the last to walk in he placed his hand on my shoulder "He is speaking with Teddy hyung, he will be here later" he said as he walked to sit on the couch and i closed the door. Walking inside I saw the guy all in the living room area and the girls on the kitchen getting everything ready. i walked to the girls wondering what was going on and why they didnt give me a heads up.

"Whats going on unnie?" i asked taking a seat on one of the chairs of the kitchen table. 

"Well its been three months since we last got together and we havent seem you since you debut. We know you been busy and tired so you havent had the chance to come play with us. So instead we came to play with you!" Jisoo unnie said and i nodded.

"Beside the boys will be going over seas for a month and this is the last time we can all play together." Lisa unnie said. And I assumed I wasnt supposed to know giving that Rose unnie smacked her in the after she said it.

I turned over to the boy "Is it true?" i asked and they all glared at Lisa unnie for blurting it out to me.

"Hyung wanted to tell you himself" Chanwoo said

"Everytime he tried either you or he had to leave so he hasnt really had the chance to." Jinhwan oppa said and all i could was nod. " But he really tried. The timing just wasnt right"

"When are you leaving?" i asked

"I think its best he tells you." Yoonhyung oppa said. 

"Im going to change to somethign more appropriate" i said as i got up from the chair and walked down the hall into my room. 

*knock knock*

"Hyejin-ah" 

"Yes unnie?" I said from the bathroom and turned when i saw walking in.

"Are you doing your makeup?" Jennie unnie asked walking in to the bathroom.

"Yes"

"Dont worry about that. Everyone is waiting for you. Jiwon oppa called" i turned to her as she said that "He said he is on his way.." she paused "and Hanbin already told him Lisa accidently spilled it to you." 

"okay ill be out soon"

"Hey" she said placing a hand on my shoulder "are you okay? I mean with this? I know we should of told you  but oppa wanted to be the one to tell you. He really tried"

"I just wish he would of told me sooner" i said in a tone that sound both sad and upset. I mean I was both of course. I was upset for not knowing sooner and I was sad because he was leaving. 

"We know but you both became so busy there was no chance"

"Unnie he could of sent me a text. just to give me a heads up. I cant say im not upset, I would be lying but i cant say i blame him either. I just... Its the first chance i get to myself after the debut and I wanted to spend it with oppa but now i find out he is leaving over seas for a month! So yes im upset!" she just nodded understanding how i felt.

" I am sorry for not being able to tell you sooner" we both turned to the door and saw oppa i lowered my face. I felt bad he heard what i had said. I really didnt blame him but by the look on his face it seems he felt like i did. 

"I will leave you two to talk" Jennie unnie said and turned to me " Come out when your ready. Lets not forget it the last time we will see the boy for a month" she said and walked on of the bathroom and my room closing the door behind.

He walked over to me and heald my hands into his and pulled me out of the bathroom into the room and sat us both on the bed to talk. I still couldnt look at him after he heard what I said. He grabbed my chin with his hand and pulled it up to face him.

"I am sorry" he said now holding my hand again. My eyes looking at him now. " I told them not to tell you because I wanted to be the one to tell you,but everytime I tried either you or I had to leave due to a scheduel."

"I know they already told me" 

"We are all here because we leave the day after tomorrow and tomorrow we will be arranging everything we need before we leave. I should of sent you a text, since you wouldnt answer my calls or return them. I knew you were busy and tired so i waited until I saw you face to face to tell you. But I guess Lisa spilled on you." he said and I stared at him upset at the fact he said Lisa unnie 'spilled on me'

"Well at least she told me. No one else would of told me." I said making an angry face at him and he did was laugh.

"Okay okay." he said putting his hand up "I forget how protective you are with the girls. Wow. Wish you would be protect with me like you are with them." 

"Whatever" I said hitting him lightly and he smiled.

"So does this mean im forgiven?" he was leaning in.

"No!" i said pushing him away "You have to make this up to me! As soon as yoo get back you better make it up to me." he laughed at my words "I am serious!" i said 

"I know" he said still laughing " But you should of seen your face when you said it"

I got up but he pulled me back down onto the bed. My back laying on the bed with my legs hanging from the bed and he was sideways leaning onto to me. As he leaned in closer my hand automatically went to his chest, while one of his hands went to my face and the other helped him hold himselfup on the bed. He leaned in completely and pecked me. "Im still mad" i said and he responded "Should i make it up to you now?" and leaned in again. Placing his lips on me again but this time giving a full and longer kiss. Within the kiss he let his whole body fall on me and placed the hand that was helping him support himself under me grabbing into my back. My hands moved from his chest around his neck pulling him closer. I felt the kiss deepen as his hand that was holding my face move under my head into my hair. At the same time one of my hands moved down to his chest again going lower into his belt and up inside his shirt. I let my hand run up and around his abs. He pulled my hair a bit and I quickly placed my hand on his belt again unbuckling it while my legs wrapped around him. And this time the hand that was behind my back moved in under my shirt. I arched my back as i felt his hand slowly going up and down my spine. And he took my shirt off. My other hand going down into his pants too to help me his pants. Once they were ped i moved my hands around to his back and heald into his pants ready to take them off.

"Hyung!" Chanwoo barged in "Ohhh " he said as he was shocked that he had walked in at the wrong moment.

Oppa quickly pulled the covers trying to cover me while he yelled at Chanwoo "What are you staring at get out" he said throwing a pillow at him. And quickly everyone ran over at the sound of yelling. I hid behind oppa i was beyond emberraced at the situation.

"ohh" they all said pulling Chanwoo out or the room and closing the door behind. 

"Hyung get ready and come out quickly we got a call from our manager" Hanbin oppa said closing the door again.

"Well then we will end it here" I said still hiding behind him grabbing into his shoulders

"Ugh! Why they have to interrupt when things were getting good?" he said quite upset at the situation. 

"Oppa i dont think you should worry about that." i said 

He turned to me "What do you mean?" he asked

I looked up at him and i could feel my own face red of embarrassment " I think Chanwoo saw me" i said covering my face with my hands.

"I will kill him" he said getting up and zipping his pants back up. I quickly put my shirt back on and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter