Chapter 6 : Problems

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Surprise"

I jumped back, I was very surprised. I had planned to go home and sleep the rest of the day since my scheduel was over. I stared blankly at him trying to figure out what this situation was. I checked my phone to make sure i hadnt forgotten my birthday again but is was still March. It took me a good minute to figure it out "" i said staring at him and he just laughed.

"Did you forget?" he said still smiling

"Sorry oppa. I havent been all here these past weeks. And I keep forgeting everything lately." I said putting my things on the ground and walked to him.

"Dont worry about it! It would of been bad if i had forgotten." he said handing me once again red roses. "Happy one year anniversary princess"

"Im sorry oppa I feel bad, how could i forget" i said placing the roses on the center table and giving him a hug.

He whispered into my ear "You can give me my present right now" he said grabbing up and carrying me to the room as i squealed and laughed.

"I love you " he said as we layed in bed under the covers. My head resting on his chest while my finger was moving in circles on his chest. One of his hands was placed behing his head and the other was around my back. I lightly gave him a peck on his chest and he chuckled "Trying to go for round two" he said.

"No" i said laughing and gave him another one and this time he understood what i was trying to say.

"I love you more" he said.

I got up and off the bed, as i changed back into my clothes and walked out of the room into the kitchen " Have you ate" i yelled and he replied with a yes. His phone ringed and i went to the center table to grab it and walking into the room handing it to him "thanks" he said i nodded and walked back out " im going for ice cream down the street want anything ?" i asked as i grabbed my keys " no im good" he yelled back from the room " okay " i said and closed the door. I got strawberry ice cream it was my favorite. I opened the door and he was already in the living room.

" I thought you were going to stay in bed resting until i got back." there was no reply from him " Do you want some?" i asked and he just shook his head not taking his eyes off his phone and then i knew for sure there was something wrong. I putaway the ice cream and walked to him. I sat in front of him on the center table. He was still staring at his phone. " Whats wrong" i asked and since he wouldnt look up i placed my hand on his chin and pulled to face me. I could see his eye were full of anger "Whats wrong?" i asked again and he just handed me his phone. I saw what he was reading. It was an article it red :

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Ariel's group member Hyejin-ssi and Monsta X Minhyuk to be dating? What do you guys think? Both idols were caught in Jeonju together with two other people on a late might lunch or would you call it dinner? It could either be her family or his unable to tell but it seems all were very close seeing how they talk and laugh together. Could it be he was meeting her family or she meeting his? Are they childhood friends? Or could there really be more to it then we know? You be the judge of these pictures! And lets not forget she drove him home after the very friendly dinner. Best of wishes to both. Hope everything comes as planned. #Fighting

I couldnt even look at him i wanted to explain but i couldnt find the right words.

"You're not even going to try and explain?" He asked waiting for my answer "Well seems it true if you cant even give me an explanation!" I looked up at him "Wow you really dont know what to say do you? If you werent serious about this you should of told so i wouldnt of waisted my time on you. You know i truely do love you but seems you dont! After everything we have gone through you come at me with this? i really thought you were different but seems you are no different at all. I regret giving myself to you. If i could go back in time i would of never looked you in the first place ever!" as his spoke those words to me i felt my heart breaking into pieces, now more then wanting to explain i wanted to cry. I got up and was about to tell him what really happened "I dont want to see you ever again." he said and finally the tears i was holding on fell down my face "When we meet dont look at me, dont greet me, at the YG building we wont talk unless its business. Pretend you dont know me!" he finished.

I stared at him blankly and his eyes were on mine too but his were full or anger. Instead of wanting to explain i wanted to hit him so bad. How could he believe this and not even let me explain how could he say those words to me without feeling anything but anger. " Fine!" i said as i grabbed my keys and put my shoes on. I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible and before i opened the door i turned to him " I dont want you here when i get back" i opened the door and without looking at him this time "And make sure to take everything with you. I dont want to end up taking them to you" i said shutting the door. I ran down the stairs i didnt want to wait for the elevator. I ran and ran none stop until my legs gave in. I needed to talk with Minhyuk oppa i knew he was behind it all. That moment i realized him contacting me was for this reason. I was sure he knew about my relationship with oppa and he wanted to end it at all cost. I got back to my building and took out my keys and as i was getting into the car i felt a hand pull me back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter