Chapter 1: How we met

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"At this rate you never debut" the trainer said and left the room. I sat down, the back of my head resting on the mirror of the practice room. I stayed there long not sure how long but by the time I decided to get up and leave I heard the girls down the hall. I hated when they saw me cry and so did they. I quickly put on my hoodie, cap and mask to cover myself as much as I could. And as they opened the door I grabbed my phone and notebook and walked out saying " I'm don't for tonight it's all yours" when I closed the door I sat down on the floor next to the door where they wouldn't see me and sighed

"She cried again" I heard Jennie unnie say. I hated how much they knew of me but at the same time I was great full for them. 

"Starting tomorrow I'll help her." Rose said and I smiled for a bit but just like the smile came it went away.

"Don't even promise her anything Rose" Lisa told her " we are busy all the time and bearly are home and when  we are free we have to practice."

"She right rose, we know how much you want to help her we all do but right now we can bearly handle ourselves." Jisoo said "Let's not make empty promises." I was greatful at rose unnie attempt to help but I knew they were right. And even if I needed their help I couldn't dare ask for it. I got up before they would realize I was still there. Leaving the YG building. I walked down the streets it was dark and late. No people walking at this time of day and hardly any cars seem. I went to a small convince store down the street from my apartment and bought myself ice cream. I liked eating it when I felt down. I went to a small park across from my apartment and sat on the swing. I felt as if everything I had done up to now was useless and a waist of time. Think back at when I first came to Korea tears began flowing down again I cried out "You stupid. Why are you here? You should be home not here. What were you thinking." I told myself in tears but suddenly heard a male voice on the swing next to mine say " I'm sorry I'll go home now." He said I looked at him shocked I was so into my own thoughts I didn't notice when he got there. I guess he too needed time alone to think. I quickly looked the other way to avoid the stranger from seeing my tears "sorry I didn't mean to. I was talking to myself. I didn't realize when you got here." I said still looking away.

I could feel his smile as he asked " so I can stay?" I nodded and he took a seat next to me on the swing again. There was silence for and then he talked breaking the silence. "So why are you so angry at yourself ?" He asked and I turned facing the ground " why should I tell you?" I said whipping the tears away. "Wow I was just trying to be nice" he said standing up " sorry " I said lightly. He sighed and shook his head sitting back down. "I'm Namjoon" he said and I turned with a shocked face jumping off the swing. "Oppa!!" I yelled surprising him causing him to flinch back. "Why are you here?" I asked " if you get caught it'll be a big thing." "You know me?" He asked a bit surprised. "Yes, well no I mean who doesn't know you. Your BTS, rap monster." "So you know me" he stated with a smirk in his smile. "Aish I'm leaving" I said turning around when I felt a hand grab into mine. "Don't leave, I'm bored" he said letting go of my hand. For some reason I found myself sitting on the swing again. And I asked "why are you here?" Not meaning to sound rude but I was just curious what he was doing on that small park at 2am. But then I thought why was I there too. " I always come here. When I need time to myself. And about getting caught don't worry I never have so I don't think I will." He said so sure of him self. And I just nodded in agreement when he asked. "What's your name?" He asked. But before I could answer my phone ringed and I excused myself to answer.

"Hello?" 

"Hyejin-ah where are you? I am outside your apartment but the light are out. Where you sleeping? Should I come back tomorrow?" Bobby said through the phone. I had totally forgotten that he had promised to visit after he came back from tour and that was today. Though to be honest I didn't expect him at this hour but either way I was happy to know he was back I had missed him. "No Oppa I'm close by I'll be there soon" I said hanging up and turning back to Namjoon "I'm so sorry but.." he smile "but you have to go?!" He said "it's okay I should get back too" I agreed and waved bye running to my apartment.

Once I reached my apartment I found no trace of Bobby anywhere so I had assumed he went home and I walked up to my apartment. Normally I don't take the stairs but today was one of those days that the thought of going home was that exciting. Once I reached my door something didn't feel right. I opened my door but i couldn't dare to go in. My apartment seemed more quiet then usual and darker too! I was a bit scared. Everyone said I always get scared easily which is true but sometimes my guts talk to me. I decided to go in slowly trying to make no noise I took my shoes off outside and held them in my hand putting them on the shoe rack slowly. As I was successful on putting them down quietly released a relieved sigh. Just then I dropped my keys, with that I ran to the light switch to turn on all lights but before I could reach them I felt someone pull me. I felt my heart beating 100 miles per hour and suddenly feeling dizzy. When I heard his voice "did you miss me?" He asked moving his hands down to my stomach and hugging me. I released myself from him and the light to find him smiling at me. That smile killed me everytime and the way his eyes would close on it melted me away everytime. But now this time. His smiled went away as soon as he saw my unhappy face. "Are you happy to see me?" He asked and he waited for my answer but I refused to answer. " You didn't miss me?" He asked. I saw the look on his eye. They were sad and it made my break inside. "I did" I said in a low tone. "Then?" He asked "you scared me." I replied as I felt tears building up in my eyes and turned to face my feet. He walked up to me and hugged me tightly and I let my tears come down on his shirt. "Im sorry" he said softly " I didn't mean to. I wanted to surprise you but I didn't think you would react this way." I pushed him aways a bit upset. "Well you did surprise me! I thought I was going to die."  And this time it was me who hugged him. I needed to know it was him. That I was actually safe. I felt his hands pulling me closer and tighter then before. I could hear his heartbeat I really loved the sound of his heartbeat when we hugged. And his cologne it was the one I had given to him before he left on his tour. As I smelled him I remembered the day ikon were going to leave.

(*A few hours before ikon left to the airport. The ikon members were packing their bags. I was there with the Blackpink unnies, helping them pack and later Winner oppas joined bringing food for all. We ate together before they left. When we finished eating I began picking up everything as everyone else told me to stopped cleaning. The thing was I hated having a mess in front of me. When I was done I went back to everyone to only see Bobby Oppa not there anymore but before I could as "His room" Mino Oppa told me as he knew I was looking for him. I grabbed my bag and excused myself to go to his room and everyone nodded.

Once I opened the door to his room I thought it was empty for a second but then I saw him as his balcony. I placed my bag on his bed and took out a small box from inside and walked to him. I stare at him for a few seconds " are you gonna stare at me until I leave?" He asked. Honestly I hate when he was being like this but I could understand. "Sorry " I said walking out and standing next to him. " Should I go with you?" I asked him   using aegyo trying to cheer him up. He turned to me and said, " you can't." He said in a serious voice. "Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter