✧༝ Cheatsheet ༝✧

✧༝ Necalli ༝✧ Sunlight's Co-ed group! REVAMPING TO NEW THREAD

cheatsheet

the person

Faceclaims are preferably idols, but ulzzangs, models and others are also fine as long as they have good pictures and you can provide a gallery. Ethnicity is stated in the plotline. When it's free, it has to be southeast asian at least, like yeah you know which countries fit in that. Style can be words or pictures.

Hometown can be all over the world, but of course not all applicants can be from another country. We already have three foreigners for sure. I'm kind of thinking of having at least 6 full Koreans, kind of like in half like (g)-idle. But more is great as well, but less is not good. So yeah except for the three foreigners that we have already, there's two more. But there is of course the grey area of half Koreans which can be explored. Languages can be max 2 fluent and max 4 in total, if you go over this, you'll have to have a good explanation for it.

The age range is 1992-2001 total, and the age range of each plotline is stated in the plotlines section. You don't have to go exactly in the middle of those ranges, it is just as great if they are at the limits of the allowed range! (I know how many of my applicants love to make characters on the older side... I still remember Sole very well. Boy of the month? More like old man of the month. Literally half of the group were on top of the age range). The only limitation is: Eleunoia has to be the youngest, so if you make another kid on the younger side, I might have to ask for some fixing if Eleunoia happens to be on the older side.

4 traits for both positive and negative minimum, neutral traits are optional, if you think they add to the character. Make sure to elaborate on each trait. No mary-sues or Gary stus, really. Nobody's perfect. Elaboration for both personality and background has to be at least 2 paragraphs. Background can be really boring and normal, but also dramatic, but keep it realistic. If you want to impress me, create a unique background (ex: your character was part of the K-tigers or something). Keep in mind that some plotlines require a certain part of the background. Please do state how they got into Sunlight entertainment and why they decided to become an idol. Your character can have development during the story, if you want that, please do say so in the personality section how they will develop.

Go crazy with the trivia! This is the place to party! Give them some lovely hobbies, unique habits or more. Special talents is for what they usually do on variety shows like imitations or weird talents your character has. It would be very nice if you state their favourite food cause that would be easy to use in the story, their favourite color could be useful as well. Anyway, this is a section you are allowed to go crazy on, have fun with it!

the friendships

It is not needed to state your parents if they aren't much around (honestly I never do that LOL). Idol family and famous family is allowed, but don't go overboard and keep it realistic. The thing you're looking for is a cb suggestion and unit suggestion. You can also put rivals here and ultimate bias that they might get the chance to meet in the future and such as well, if your character has those. You are allowed to make friends who have a one-sided crush on your character and also on my character. (Give him a harem, guys xD). You can also include characters they haven't met yet (please do state so, if that's the case) but will be important later. Also you can apply twice but I'll try to only choose one, unless if they are related ex: twins. Feel free to make cross-overs with Adore and Solaris as well! They're labelmates after all.

Love interest is optional. Any uality is allowed (original Necalli actually had an ace guy), but if it is LGBT+, remember that there will be much less chance for it to be public. Relationships can't be public for two years at least. LI can be OCs, idols, other celebrities and all, but keep it realistic. Do not make Faker your love interest if your character doesn't know SKT T1. Love triangles are allowed as well. You can also use my character as LI or ask another applicant to use their character as LI. Do not use a character as LI if their author didn't approve. If using an oc, please state their fc. You can also use the managers as love interest if your character is old enough. Yeah, mind the gap! If the kids are underage, they can only have an of two years (that also counts for the other way round!). Actually, if you remember, the old leader characters were Daehwan and Hyeon, and they had something for each other, and I was planning to let them get married right before Kojin's enlistment ;;;;; ugh I had so many things planned out but it never came through D: Also, Haitao thinks he's straight, but he's actually bi, so he's open to both genders. You can give me confident straight Hai, but also panicked gay Hai and I'd love both equally!

the idol

Talent twins of course have to fit with the position of the plotline. Please do link them, because I really want to hear how your character's voice sound like to fit them in the songs (that I don't give someone with AOA Jimin as rap twin Zuho's lines for example). Every plotline requires a dance and vocal twin. Talking twin doesn't have to be linked. Back-up twins are actually meant for your back-up plotline. Rap twins are only needed for the rapper plotlines and Nelli. Necalli has 6 people capable of rapping in total, including Haitao. The trainee background is how they got into the company and how they got treated by the others, but this doesn't have to be too long.

the brownie points

- I would like to have at least one short-haired girl in the group (yay team short hair)
- underrated faceclaims, underrated talent twins, underrated everything!
- unique backgrounds and trivia
- adorable friends and siblings, I live for adorable relationships
- lots of cool suggestions
- unique love interests, not everyone would like an idol, right?
- pro gamers
- using Haitao and other plotlines in your app
- unique talent twins (ex: DGNA Hyunmin for vocal, Tiny-G Mint for dance, Block B P.O for rap)
- having a nice-looking app, gifs are much appreciated but don't let them take over

Taken things: Qin Zimo as faceclaim, Yang Feitong as talent twin

source code : turn in : XU HAITAO