|| 4: Necalli TV! Part 1

✧༝ Necalli ༝✧ Sunlight's Co-ed group! REVAMPING TO NEW THREAD
 

   necalli tv! Part 1

"Is this the record button? Are we on?"

Necalli and a bunch of staff were located at a big hall with various mv sets. It was the day, a very special day for the staff and the members, because it was time to film the very first mv for Fanfare. The members were all thrilled, but also dead nervous. The managers were just as nervous, Gaeul constantly running around while Dongha was walking in circles, calling Taesung on his phone to give updates. Arthit was trying to figure out how the camera worked, Jinhee trying to help him out. They had nothing to do, so they suggested doing a vlog of the mv filming to rile up the fans.

"I think you need to press this button, and then the camera will be recording... Are you ready, Arthit?" Jinhee looked over at the younger. She was wearing a tight camo dress, all ready for her own recording. Even Arthit, who wasn't really looking for love, was stunned by Necalli's beautiful visual. When Arthit nodded, Jinhee immediately pushed the record button, almost knocking the camera out of the boy's hands. "Careful with that, children!" Gaeul was already panicking, but she ran off again, going to check on the whereabouts of the rest of the group.

Arthit and Jinhee nodded at each other like an anime duo who were about to go to battle. Then they smiled brightly at the camera, officially starting the recording.

"Hello, dear fans of Necalli and curious people who randomly found this video!" Arthit started, but Jinhee was already giving him weird looks. "That's a weird way to start, you know..." she muttered under her breath, but Arthit ignored her.

"Welcome to Necalli TV!" the thai boy turned around, showing the mv sets behind him on the screen. A silence fell, and the boy nudged his companion quite harshly. Jinhee stiffened up. "U-Uhm- We don't know if Necalli TV will be regular, but we wanted to give you a sneak peek of how our mv will look like-"

The two mc's of Necalli TV headed towards one set in particular, a busy one. It was a colorful set with a bunch of televisions. "Look!" Arthit showed the audience, "Kojin's filming his individual scenes!" Jinhee looked at their groupmate for a moment before looking back at the camera, "He's looking so good, right? Kojin's doing a great job!"

"We're all very nervous, except for Daehwan hyung, because he has filmed quite some mv's before..." The thai boy continued. "He's monitoring Kojin together with Minhyeon noona! Look, they're over there!" Arthit turned around again, and Jinhee stepped out of the way to show the two oldest members in front of one of the screens. They were huddled together, watching how Kojin's scenes were turning out. "Let's go interview them!" Jinhee popped on the screen again, giving the camera a bright smile for the fans to swoon over later. Arthit nodded in approval and they headed towards their older members, Arthit having a bit of a hard time trying to stay in a flattering way on screen while walking.

"Hyung, noona! Can we have a little interview for a moment? It's for our vlog, we called it Necalli TV!" Arthit spoke proudly as the mc duo approached the oldest members, who turned towards the camera with proud smiles plastered on their faces. Daehwan was as calm as ever, while Minhyeon was standing next to him, obviously feeling nervous.

"So, Hyeon-unnie, how do you feel about finally debuting?" Jinhee asked the oldest female, who stiffened up completely. After Daehwan gave her a little comforting pat on the back, the girl calmed down for a bit. "I-I'm very happy- I was afraid I was going to be too old to debut, but Sunlight gave me the chance-" At the nervous, but cute answer, the three other members all had to chuckle. She was the oldest girl, yet one of the least experienced, and one of the cutest as well. "I will do my best to show everyone a good image, and to show that age doesn't matter to be an artist!" Hyeon continued, bowing towards the camera. "Great, noona!" Arthit grinned at her and she returned the grin, relieved that she didn't mess up. Arthit then turned towards Daehwan.

"And you, hyung? What do you think about finally redebuting? It's been three years, right?" Daehwan showed a calm smile, having a much different vibe from his counterpart. "I'm very excited to debut again. I really wanted to stand on stage again, because performing is my life. I'm very thankful for Sunlight for picking me up, right after I got out of the army. I wasn't really in a good state, but they still accepted me nontheless," the leader explained, still having that calm, sweet smile on his face. "It's good that we have a more experienced member here. Daehwan constantly gave us tips for the mv filming!" Jinhee smiled, wrapping an arm around her leader's shoulders.

"Didn't you film mv's too, J.hee? For some boy group?" The lower voice off-screen startled all members except Daehwan, who had already noticed Kazuki approaching them. Arthit quickly moved a bit away from the others, so Kaz could appear on screen too. He had to bend forward slightly so the fans could all see his handsome face. "Baer showed some of them to me, VAV, wasn't it?"

Jinhee nodded, but she had gotten more nervous because of his comments. "I did appear in some of VAV's music videos... But it wasn't like I did much... It's so much different to film for a music video where you are the artist-" The visual commented, looking down, feeling embarassed. "I thought you did well though, you're good at catching the camera," Kazuki casually complimented his groupmate, stunning all of them.

"Wow, what has come into him?" Arthit gaped at his taller groupmate, who just stood there with the same serious face like nothing happened. "He usually never compliments someone like this! Kaz, are you sick?" Minhyeon added, giggling gently. Daehwan was next to her, laughing at the fact that Kazuki stayed so serious while the rest was shocked.

"Anyway, we need to keep going!" Arthit shifted his attention to the camera again, right when he got called by the staff. It was his turn to go film his individual scenes. "I have to go now, Jinhee, hold the camera. I'll be back!" the thai boy handed the camera to Jinhee, who was surprised, but held onto it firmly as Arthit made his way out. He waved at the camera before making an extra exit, making Daehwan and Hyeon grin. "We should go too, Hyeon, we need to have our hair and makeup fixed," the leader smiled at the lady next to him, she smiled back gently, nodding. Daehwan immediately dragged her off-camera. Kazuki was about to leave too, but Jinhee grabbed his wrist.

"You're taking over Arthit's spot!" Jinhee ordered the younger, who blinked at her, before blinking at the camera like a lost puppy. "Me? Why?"

"You're the only one around here, silly. And I still need to interview you!" the visual had a smug grin on her face as Kazuki squirmed, trying to escape from her grip. He wanted to go back to his corner. "Forgive him for his behavior, dear watchers, Kazuki is still a bit shy, and doesn't really show his emotions easily, it's actually quite cute!" Jinhee grinned, making the other squirm even more, but her grip was surprisingly strong. "I'm not cute, noona! Let me go!"

"I won't call you cute anymore if you'll be mc with me, deal?" Jinhee smirked towards the male maknae who sighed. "Okay fine... I'll be mc with you. Go ahead and throw your questions at me," Kazuki sighed, yet the other didn't let go of his wrist a single time, afraid he would still manage to escape.

"So, Kazuki... What do you think about filming your first mv? Are you nervous to reappear after being eliminated early on produce 101?" Jinhee asked, looking at the taller. "I'm not nervous. I've already filmed Nayana, even though I was F class, and it was way different, and we were with 101 people..." the boy unexpectedly started to ramble, losing focus on the camera. "It's not easy to show emotions in front of the camera, and the director doesn't allow me to just be myself and pull a serious face... It's also so weird wearing these chains, and seeing Megumi being so badass... It's confusing," the boy continued to ramble, still keeping his usual face, but his way of talking showed something different. Jinhee sighed.

"Just admit that you're nervous, Kaz."

"Okay fine, I am nervous... Just a bit, though!" Kazuki tried to keep his cool, not wanting to ruin his image and come off as silly. Jinhee grinned, "Yeah yeah, just a bit... Thanks for giving us your thoughts. Should we go interview Kojin next?" "Sure." Kazuki agreed, and the duo went on the move, searching for Kojin, who had just finished his individual scenes.

"Hey, Kojinnie! You in for a little interview?" Jinhee smiled at the smaller boy, who looked amazing with his makeup and styled hair. "Yeah of course!" the boy showed a bright smile, jumping towards his groupmates. Then there was silence.

Jinhee nudged Kazuki. "Come on, ask a question!" Kaz flinched before muttering. "O-oh, I didn't know I had to do that!" The girl sighed, "You're not only here to just stand there and fill up the screen, okay?" Kazuki only sighed before looking down at smaller Kojin.

"You just filmed your individual scenes," Kazuki spoke with the most deadly serious tone, making Kojin trying to hide his laughter, "How did it feel?"

"Well," Kojin started to beam, "It was amazing! It was so exciting! Even though I couldn't really express myself well at first and I got disappointed because it didn't work... In the end, I got the hang of it and made some amazing scenes! I think it turned out very well and I'm very proud of myself!" the boy puffed up his chest proudly, also tip toeing to appear taller next to Necalli's tree. "That's great, Kojinnie!" Jinhee smiled proudly, patting his head. "Yeah, it is," Kazuki just smiled.

"Let's go to the next member! I think Siri-p is having her make-up done right now! Why don't we go take a look, Kaz?" Jinhee really started to get the hang of it, while Kazuki was just getting dragged along. "Hmm," he just hummed, but that was enough for the other and they went off to the make-up room. Siri and Minhyeon were just in the make-up chairs, having their make-up done. "You guys look amazing! Let's get some great shots of this..." Jinhee exclaimed, starting to film the make-up progress like it was a music video itself. Kazuki? He just stood there.

"Siri-p, how are you feeling? Stressed for the filming?" Kazuki suddenly said while Jinhee was still filming her shots. Siri smiled at the camera without actually moving her head before pulling some funny faces. "I'm feeling great! Of course I have stress, but the song is amazing and I'm just very excited to be able to express myself and how I feel when hearing Fanfare! It makes me want to dance, it's amazing," the Thai girl grinned, her eyes sparkling. "Good, it's better when you have fun while filming an mv," Kazuki agreed. "But you don't show much excitement though, Kaz," Siri nudged the younger, who huffed. "I don't show it."

"Don't be such a fun ruiner, Kaz," Hyeon grinned from the other chair while another member just entered the room.

"Cesca!" Jinhee immediately smiled widely, running to the maknae who just came from the hairdresser. "If you guys don't know yet, this cutie is our maknae, Francesca!" Jinhee started to film both her and the maknae together, and she put her hand under Francesca's chin, showcasing her beautiful face. "Say hi to the camera, baby~"

"Hello, I'm Necalli's totally not baby, francesca! It's nice to meet you!" she showed her adorable smile. "But you are Necalli's baby, Cesca, just admit it," Kazuki joined the others on screen again, leaning on Francesca. The maknae ignored him and waved at the camera, "What are you guys doing?" Jinhee answered as she started to play with Francesca's soft hair, "We're filming a vlog about the mv filming, and we're currently doing a mini interview with all the members!"

"That's exciting!" Francesca nodded, "What is my question?"

"You're the maknae here, do you feel any burden on having to perform well in front of your seniors?" Francesca smiled brightly, wrapping her arms around Jinhee. "I don't really feel that nervous because the older members take care of me very well! I'm just feeling impatient... I want to film my individual scenes already, but because I'm the maknae, I have to go last! I don't like that..." the maknae puffed her cheeks, making Jinhee squeal and squish them. "Awww our maknae is so cute! You'll have to wait your turn, but I'm sure you'll do great, okay?" The youngest smiled again, nodding at the other.

"Francesca, could you come get your make-up done please?" one of the make-up artists called, and the girl immediately obeyed, saying her goodbyes to the camera before heading over to the chair that Siri had now left.

"Should we go look for the next member?" Kazuki looked at Jinhee.

"Let's go look for Baer now, I don't know where she has gone..."

 

author's note.  Heyyo itsa me after way too long! I originally wanted to continue the rest of the necalli tv episode in this chapter, but I really wanted to give you guys something today, and I have to get out of bed extra early tomorrow and I'm a bit sick and it's bedtime for me, so unfortunately, I had to divide this chapter in two. I hope you like it nontheless! I know it's been way too long but I didn't really have much time or inspiration to write all of this, it's been in the works for like two months now ^^" don't forget to comment!