|| 0.2: Necalli Blast

✧༝ Necalli ༝✧ Sunlight's Co-ed group! REVAMPING TO NEW THREAD
 

   necalli blast

It was the second of August of 2017. On that day, a new group was going to make their debut. Necalli Blast, consisting of Daehwan, Siri-P and Pinklove. In an hour, they would drop the mv, and right after that, the trio had to go record their debut stage. It would be weird if they weren't nervous...

"God dammit, Siri! Can you please stop jumping around?" Violet groaned as she sat against a wall in the training room where Necalli Blast were rehearsing one last time. Siri immediately stopped, giving the other an apologetic look. The other trainees were like a swarm around the three who were ahead of them. They were either happy for them, worried that they might mess up, or jealous. Well, deep down, all of them were jealous. Daehwan, Siri and Jiae were already sure of their place in Sunlight's first group, but all the other trainees weren't, their battle wasn't over yet.

"Okay!" Lee Hyuk clapped to gather everyone's attention, "You three will do it one last time in front of the staff, to get used to having a crowd watching you. Please perform like you were standing on a real stage. Ready?"

All the trainees hurried down to the big training hall where all the staff, Sohee and Valentina were waiting for them. The trainees that weren't in Necalli Blast went to sit down with them. Valentina immediately crawled on Mihyeon's lap, who started paying attention to the cat instead of the performance, while Ahreum went to sit down next to Sohee, who she really liked. Francesca and Jinae sat down together with the staff's youngest, Byungho, who handed them some candy he had left over. Arthit was cheering as loud as he could for his Thai friend Siri, disrupting the silence. Karleen was getting her hair fixed by hairdresser Boyeon, while Aejin was scrolling through her phone, god knows what she was looking at. Jinhee was eating some crackers because she claimed to be really hungry again, and Zane and Jaehyuk just calmly stood behind everyone, overlooking the small crowd that really didn't seem like one.

Hyuk cleared his throat, attracting the attention from most of the people before putting on the music, before quickly running to sit next to his brother and the other scouter, who were both at the building just for the debut. The music started playing, and the final rehearsal started. There were barely any issues, and the issues that were there, wouldn't really be that noticeable on broadcast. When Daehwan ended the song with one of his beatboxing sounds, everyone cheered loudly, making all three of the members smile proudly.

"Great job, cubs!" CEO Lim clapped, smiling very bright, he sure must've been excited.

"You guys will rock the stage!" Francesca chirped.

"I want to see it again! Show us one more time, please!" little Sohee immediately stood up to jump towards Daehwan to hug him.

Valentina meowed, but that was probably because Mihyeon stopped petting her to cheer for her babies.

"Hell ing yes, Siri! And the others as well," It was clear whose bias Arthit was.

"You go and snatch those fans, baby!" Ahreum was the loudest of all, and had to be calmed down by Jinhee.

"Okay, you three! Great job and I know the staff is all excited and all, but we should really prepare to go to Show champion!. Let's go!" Dongha stood up and immediately left the room, giving all of the members a pat on the back before he left, Gaeul trailing behind him like a lost puppy, carrying the jacket he forgot. "Come on, ladies," Daehwan sighed happily from the good performance and led Jiae and Siri out of the room as well.

When they left for Show champion, the other trainees and staff were in a huge hurry. "We need to make them trending!" Karleen took the lead as the building was in utter chaos. "Open every screen possible to stream the music video!" she ordered. "Isn't that some kind of cheating?" Sungjae calmly muttered while tilting his head towards the trainee. "Who cares, just do it. It won't even be much probably, and if the CEO calls us out for cheating, I'm just going to say that we were all monitoring them." Sungjae chuckled at Karleen's excuses to support the group, and shrugged before heading to his own little studio. Everyone waited in silence for the mv to be dropped, refreshing every minute.

"They're one minute late at. Least!! I'm going to sue them!" Arthit complained.

"Argh! I'm so annoyed! Come on, 1theK! You always do that kind of to us!" Ahreum added.

"Wait, guys! It's here! It's here!" Rachel squeaked happily, and everyone grew silent again, watching the video. Except for some noisy trainees who were constantly wow-ing and doing variety show-worthy reactions, and some lonely meows of Valentina who wanted to at least snatch some of the attention.

Meanwhile, on Show champion, the trio was preparing for their debut stage. "Girls..." Daehwan called the two others, who immediately looked at him with curious expressions. "You two, go slay the stage and don't mind about me... I joined the trainee group last, you guys must feel odd that I'm already part of this..." Jiae furrowed her brows as Siri gasped dramatically. "What are you talking about??" Jiae exclaimed, "You have the most experience of us all! All the eyes will be drawn to you!" Daehwan shook his head. "No... All the eyes will be on you two, girls."

"Everyone's eyes will be on us... as a team," Siri smiled warmly, pulling her two groupmates into a grouphug. "It's time for us to shine, let's slay the stage!" she continued, encouraging Jiae and Daehwan. "Guys, it's time for you to go up the stage," Gaeul and Dongha approached the trio with wide smiles. "We know that you will do well, but especially, you gotta have fun performing, okay?" Siri, Jiae and Daehwan all nodded simultaneously before the staff called them onto the stage. Daehwan glanced back one more time to see Gaeul smiling at him, and it made him even more nervous. Wobbling knees, beating heart... So much stress, but even more excitement...

And Necalli was born.

Check the color coded lyrics here.

 

 

author's note.  This will be the final teaser, and the first Necalli members have officially made their debut! After this, it will be time to start revealing the other members and gear up for the real debut! I'm so excited actually! I can basically already start revealing the girls anyway because their applications are closed and all of them are in. I've made up my mind of the girls after thinking a lot. I tried to include all the accepted trainees and some of the staff as well in this teaser, I hope you guys liked it! Comment what you think!