|| 1.1: a wise decision

✧༝ Necalli ༝✧ Sunlight's Co-ed group! REVAMPING TO NEW THREAD
 

   a wise decision

Today was another day that every single trainee and staff member gathered in the main room. The last one left, Sohee bursted into the room and ran to her assigned chair, tossing her backpack carelessly to the side. The little girl had obviously come here as fast as possible from her school, because she didn't want to miss anything from this important announcement. Trainees were holding each other's hands, even just holding each other, sweating, trembling and gulping nervously. What was so important that made even the calmest of them stressed? It was the biggest announcement sunlight ever had, Necalli's debut line-up. As CEO Lim cleared his throat, every single trainee jumped up like a meerkat, all eyes on him and his coordinator Taesung. The coordinator handed the other the holy list, the list with the members and positions listed on it, and Cheonsu took it in both hands, his eyes scanning the paper before looking at all the trainees and speaking up.

"Okay, everybody... Before I announce the line-up for our first group, I want to tell you that you are all amazing, and I really wish I could give all of you a chance, but some people just don't fit in necalli, or aren't ready yet... But I really want to offer all of you a chance once you are ready, so if you aren't chosen yet, do not give up. It is highly possible that if you work hard and stay here, that you'll get your chance as well." Someone hiccuped, another trainee cleared .

"Now onto the reveals... Again, if you aren't included, that doesn't mean you're bad!" Cheonsu looked at all of them once again like a father, before exchanging glances with Taesung, who gave him a nod. "The first member... is Daehwan."

"As expected!" Violet stood up immediately to clap for the oldest, soon followed by the rest. Mihyeon felt happy, she was smiling gently while having a slight pink flush on her cheeks as she saw Daehwan standing up. He was part of the pre-debut unit, so he was pretty sure of his position, but still, the oldest was really happy, as he smiled brightly, he went to the CEO to shake his hand politely, who pulled him into a friendly hug. As Daehwan got flustered, Cheonsu spoke to him.

"Daehwan... Even though you were one of the later trainees, you fit in the group so well... You have lots of experience as well, you are someone we need in this group. You'll be the main dancer and leader as well, got it?" Daehwan grew silent, staring at the CEO with his sad-looking eyes. "Me...? The Leader? I-I don't think I-"

"Yes, you can!" another trainee had stood up. Daehwan looked at the voice, to see it was Mihyeon, who was looking at him with furrowed brows. "I know you can! You'll be a great leader!" As everyone started to nod in agreement while Daehwan got shy, looking down at the ground, Cheonsu spoke again.

"Oh yeah," he started, making everyone grow silent in an instant, "Talking about leaders, Mihyeon, you'll back him up, right?" The girl nodded firmly before her eyes slowly grew wide. "Wait- You mean-"

"You're in the group, Mihyeon," the CEO chuckled. "Wait... Are you serious?" Hyeon still couldn't believe it. "You'll be Daehwan's right hand in leading the group, and also the lead rapper." As Hyeon still couldn't believe what she just heard, most of the other trainees jumped up to cheer again, Baer and Hyebin were hugging her tightly as the chosen member squeaked from happiness. After she was let go by the two younger trainees, she ran over to the CEO to shake his hand and bow deeply, saying 'thank you' countless times before running to the chairs assigned for necalli, and she went to sit down next to Daehwan.

"Hey, congratulations, Mihyeon," Daehwan smiled warmly, ruffling Hyeon's hair proudly. Mihyeon felt her cheeks get hotter again as she smiled in a very cute and shy matter. "You too, Daehwan... I guess we are going to be the parents of this mess..."

"Okay, guys! Moving on!" As the CEO spoke again, the trainees quickly all calmed down, sitting down again on the ground. "Of course our lovely siri will be part of the line-up as well," Cheonsu chuckled as Arthit immediately jumped up to cheer for his thai friend. Everyone cheered, Siri was sure a popular one amongst the trainees. Siri herself practically jumped to the CEO to shake his hand, and she shook Taesung's hand as well before quickly skipping over to the seat next to Hyeon. 7 seats were left open, and the remaining trainees became more nervous every single word Cheonsu said. The man created some suspense by drinking some water. The first one to complain about it was his daughter, Sohee. "Oh come on, dad! Keep going! I still have to learn today and I want to know!" 

"If you have to learn for a test then go do it now," Cheonsu responded, but Sohee immediately crossed her arms, shaking her head firmly, making almost everyone chuckle.

"Okay, the next members will be the main vocals of the team..." All the good vocals' eyes lit up as they looked at the CEO, then at each other. "The main vocals of Necalli will be Jiae..." Accompanied by loud cheering, Jiae quickly stood up, immediately heading to her chair, before realising she forgot to shake the CEO's allmighty hands. After rushing back, she hurriedly sat down, running her fingers through her hair as she smiled contently, giving siri a little nudge. "...And the other vocalist will be you, Arthit."

"Nice," Arthit smiled calmly. As lots of trainees were cheering loudly for him, he stayed surprisingly calm, but on the inside he was screaming his lungs out. As Arthit was nervously shifting on his chair, Siri leaned against Jiae to give her thai friend a ruffle on his fluffy hair. "You don't have to act all cool, Art! We all know you're freaking out!" Siri's comment made the boy groan, as he went in denial. "I-I am cool! What are you talking about-"

"Silence please!" Cheonsu asked, and the ruckus immediately died down again. "The next member will be Daehwan's counterpart..." As he was about to read out the name, the CEO let out a loud sigh, as Taesung covered his ears, prepared for the loud screaming...

 

author's note.  Hey, sorry if this is cut short, but yeah busy christmas times... anyway, MERRY KAZMASU- I mean Christmas! xD I hope you all have a lovely day and I will be back asap. After this I will probably tone the updates down because of my exams and Adora as well, and I just got an idea for the boy group as well and I am so damn excited but I need to calm down and get Necalli and Adora rolling first. Halp.