✧༝ Plotlines ༝✧

✧༝ Necalli ༝✧ Sunlight's Co-ed group! REVAMPING TO NEW THREAD

PLOTLINES

plot1

amoxtli

POSITION : vice-leader, lead rapper
GENDER : female
AGE1992-1996

In charge of the ladies and of the whole group when Achcauhtli is not present, Amoxtli is definitely the group's loving mom figure. Always there to give groupmates and other trainees comfort, a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on. She might be fierce, feminine and beautiful on stage, off stage she shows a different side of herself. She could be a strict mom, a strong mom, a soft mom, just any mom figure, she deep down is a sweetheart and deeply cares about the group and keeps them together like glue. She has to be at least half Korean.

 
plot1

achcauhtli

POSITION : overall leader, main dancer
GENDER : male
AGE1992-1995

Amoxtli is the mom, so Achcauhtli is her 'husband'. The dad figure of the group who's on top of the food chain. Well, he would probably rather give his meal away to the other members if they didn't get any. A lovely man who is wise, protective and strong. This might be because of previous experiences he has had. A dancing genius, but has sadly been underrated for all his career. Maybe now it might finally change? They might call him and his fellow leader Amoxtli old, but he does not give a single and is young at heart, but also wise and cheesy like an old man. He has to be Korean.

 
plot1

mahuizoh

POSITION : visual, lead vocal
GENDER : female
AGE1994-1999

She's expected to be one of those visuals that is just there for her extremely pretty face and just as pretty personality on camera, but she's not. This girl is there for her TALENT and she is there to show it. A beautiful girl with a unique voice and good manners. She seems perfect, but no one is. So what's the thing that makes her not so perfect? She can be of any allowed ethnicity, it would be appreciated if she has a talent twin with a unique voice.

 
plot1

tlachinolli

POSITION : main rapper
GENDER : male
AGE1993-2000

Necalli's most badass on stage, but is he also the most badass off stage? The male main rapper of the group who possesses a charming low voice that just makes drop all over the place. Bonus points if his personality is totally different from his badass stage persona. Is he a cutie? Is he a silent android? Is he an angry floof? That's up to you. Can be any allowed ethnicity. Talent twin has to be low voiced.

 
plot1

Itotia

POSITION : main dancer
GENDER : female
AGE1995-2001

Wild, bouncy, excited. This girl is Necalli's energy ball. She has heaps of energy to use, and she uses that in her amazing dancing. On stage she is the charismatic dancer, but off-stage she's just the biggest softie and the vitamin that the others need, even though it can get too much sometimes. She has been on a survival or dance show before. Her ethnicity can be any of the allowed ones, but consider the survival show part (well I mean it can be a japanese/Chinese show or whatevs too). Powerful dance twin with very bubbly personality.

 
plot1

xu haitao

POSITION : lead vocalist, sub-rapper, center
FACECLAIM : Qin Zimo
BIRTHDATE : 26/09/1998

The boy that was added last minute after he came to Korea looking for a new opportinity. Not everyone was necessarily happy with this change, but the addition of Haitao surely gave Necalli extra fame, especially in China. Haitao is a superstar in China, being ex-member of one of their best boy groups who were sadly short-lived, and then being 10th on idol producer. He's a big star over there, but in Korea, he's just Haitao, and sometimes, this kinda coo coo crazy boy forgets that. His personality is... a ride. Arrogant and cocky, but also very optimistic and fun. Cowardly but overloading with energy. And especially: really high IQ, but also really ing dumb somehow. But deep down he's a sweetie who wants to adopt kittens with the rest of Necalli.

 
plot1

ahuiliztli

POSITION : main vocal, lead dancer
GENDER : female
AGE1995-2000

Here comes the sassy one! One of the strongest members of Necalli, having sang predebut OST's, she was the one who was 100% into the lineup. She's a sass queen who definitely doesn't take any bull. Don't hurt the others, she'll fight. She's a popular girl because of her open and accepting yet strong personality. But for some, it's too much. She has lots of fans, but also quite some haters. Ethnicity is at least half Korean. Bonus points if her vocal twin has a very open, loud voice that is generally very fitting for happy songs.

 
plot1

ollin

POSITION : lead dancer, lead rapper, male visual
GENDER : male
AGE1996-2001

Kind of eccentric, kind of over the top, kind of a diva. The male visual is a little angry floof, beautiful appearance, but equipped with short munchkin legs. That doesn't stop him, being the lead dancer and lead rapper. His rapping voice is a great contrast to Tlachinolli, and they kind of have a cat and mouse relationship on stage to bring out that contrast even more. But how do they get along off-stage? Does it stay the same? This boy is a box full of surprises, and people can't help but want to know all about it. He attracts a LOT of fans, but they often end up swerving to someone else, which he knows. Ethnicity is free (as many others lol), rap twin can't be low voiced.

 
plot1

nelli

POSITION : triple threat
GENDER : female
AGE1995-1998

A foreigner that has come to bless our kpop industry. Nelli can do anything. She's basically the core of Necalli. She fills in all positions, can do all the concepts and is a true foreign beaut on top of that. Yeah, Sunlight is really lucky that they got this girl in the building. One of the first members that was picked for Necalli. She just had to be in there. Ethnicity can't be Korean, she must be from another southeast asian country. Her talent twins have to be strong at all fields, but maximum lead level. She can't be a main at anything. I also would appreciate it if not all three were actually leads in their group.

 
plot1

iccauhtli

POSITION : main vocal
GENDER : male
AGE1997-2001

While Ahuiliztli (damn why did I choose this plotline name) has a powerhouse of a voice, her male counterpart is much softer. A main vocal who comes from a foreign country, just like Nelli, with a voice as sweet as honey, but with lots of skills. He has some very dedicated fans, but because he isn't really an open book, he often tends to disappear on variety shows, and is one of the lesser popular members. His fandom is one of the most loyal though, and will fight anyone that comes at him. And so do his groupmates. Everyone of Necalli loves him, no matter what. He's just that good. Ethnicity can't be Korean, he's from another southeast asian country. Vocal twin has to have a voice that is on the softer side.

 
plot1

eleuia

POSITION : main rapper, maknae
GENDER : female
AGE2000-2001

She's fierce, but she's baby. This young talent came in trying to find what she's best at, and that turned out to be rapping. Her rapping can be both soft and fierce, but she's a teenage girl, and she has her teenage girl problems. Eleuia is not really prepared for the harsh idol world, and that shows through her sometimes explosive emotions. But the others of Necalli are there to protect their baby with all their might. She's very close to the parents of the group, and (sometimes accidentally?) calls them mom and dad. Ethnicity can be any of the allowed ones.