|| 0.1: a release?

✧༝ Necalli ༝✧ Sunlight's Co-ed group! REVAMPING TO NEW THREAD
 

   a release?

One calm day in late June of 2017. Sunlight's trainees are working their asses off -hopefully- to gain a spot in the upcoming group, which had been announced just a few weeks ago. The staff also had their hands full with preparing everything for debut. The only ones that didn't have much on their hands yet were the two assigned managers, Choi Dongha and Jung Gaeul. Those two were currently patiently waiting in the office of CEO Lim, who was -like always- too late. Right when Dongha opened his mouth to complain about it, the CEO opened the door. "My apologies for being too late, our producer had some questions-" he muttered quickly, hurrying himself to his chair and sitting down. "That's okay, sir, we have just arrived as well," Gaeul smiled at her boss, it was an uncomfortable smile. The poor girl was clearly nervous as for why she and her co-worker were called. Dongha, who was clearly more relaxed, spoke with his soft voice: "Why did you call us here for, sir?" His question was answered with a frustrated groan from the CEO. "I'm just too excited to debut Necalli... We need to do something to give them buzz already," he said while folding his hands on his desk. "Let me guess," Dongha responded, "a random snippet of our producer sparked your interest again?" When CEO Lim nodded, Dongha's mouth curled into a triumphant smile as he glanced over at the lady sitting next to him, who surprisingly had a serious expression, it was like she was deeply thinking. "Why don't we use that song for a pre-debut release?" Her calm comment made both of the males look at her with wide eyes. When the CEO stood up, still staring at the woman, she grew afraid and slightly ducked away. But surprisingly, he grinned, the CEO grinned. "Gaeul..."

"That's the best idea I've ever heard!"

Mr. Lim had a very different expression now. It was bright and shining, making him look much friendlier. But Dongha was worried. "Sir, what kind of song is it? Not all of the trainees are ready to debut yet... Will we really be able to do it?" But those concerning questions didn't bother CEO Lim at all, the idea was in his head, and it would never get out untill he actually did it. "The song is a strong dance song, the type that could be played in a club, so we need strong members. And we happen to have three strong people that are more than ready to debut." While the other male had to think for a while of who it could be, Gaeul immediately knew. "Oh! Those three! They would make a good combination! And on top of that, we can do something with beatboxing because Daehwan's in the group." Gaeul was really killing it today, it surprised both of the males yet again, the usually lost and clumsy lady was coming up with all the ideas today. "Gaeul..." The CEO sighed, statisfied by her effort, "You truly make my inspiration go through the roof! I'm going to tell the producer to finalise the song, can you guys talk to the three members and announce the news?" CEO Lim was so excited that he was already standing up and taking his stuff. "Roger, sir! We'll tell them immediately!" Dongha stood up as well, followed by his co-manager, but the CEO was already leaving, hurriedly saying a last goodbye before leaving the two managers behind. "Wow, he's super excited... Good job, Gaeul! Let's go tell the three lucky members. They will be so excited."

"Hey! You three!" Dongha made all the trainees flinch in surprise, as he called the three chosen trainees to him. "We have a big announcement, for all of you, but especially for you three." Gaeul nodded, and continued: "You guys..." She managed to stay calm, but as soon as she finished her sentence, she started to have a squeaky, excited voice, "You guys are going to release a song!" No one could believe it, jaws dropped all across the big training room. "What? Seriously? But I thought Necalli-" Daehwan spoke, but he was interrupted by his manager. "It's not going to be Necalli, but their pre-debut unit, Necalli Blast. You guys are going to be bringing attention to the whole group, and gather the first fans, got it?" Silence. None of the trainees dared to say anything, until the two other trainees that were chosen looked at each other. They squealed, grabbed each other's hands and started to dance around from excitement, while Daehwan grinned at their actions. "This is going to be a blast," he said calmly. The room froze again, the girls stopped dancing to stare at him. Gaeul could almost smell the disgust. "You really need to stop it with the puns, god! You just ruined the moment!" one of the chosen girls complained while softly hitting Daehwan on the chest, who just chuckled, statisfied with his joke. "Anyway..." Dongha cleared his throat, putting all attention on him again. "The CEO was very excited about this project, so don't let him down, okay?" The three trainees nodded simultaneously. They were already in sync. The two managers looked at each other, exchanged a reassuring nod. These two knew that Necalli Blast was going to do well. And that it was the real start of Sunlight's very first group.

 

author's note.  This first teaser (yay!) comes with a question and explanation as well. The question is: should I make a staff page? Create like the producer and stylist and such so you can use them as friends or love interests as well. Also, I'm here to explain how Necalli's going to work, and this unit is the start of it. They want to be the most versatile group of kpop, so they will have one full release every year and three/four unit promotions as well. The units will be temporary and usually release only one comeback, but sometimes, Sunlight entertainment will release a poll asking fans to vote for which unit they want to see returning. God I'm so excited! Also, because this unit will be introduced, some characters will be chosen for Necalli, dun dun duuuunnn. Anyway, I really hope you liked this teaser. Keep applying, keep reading, keep commenting! Sien out.