Breathe (Just A Dream II) [Jessica's Version]

HaeSica One-Shot/SongFic (Compilation)

You guys should totally listen to "Breathe" by Taylor Swift as you guys read this, it adds the feelings! Omo, I felt sad while writing this, wae am I bad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a7ZkjtG5lI

This is obviously the sequel of "Just A Dream"

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

     Jessica run away from his house, there’s too much pain to handle and she doesn’t know if she can contain all of it anymore. She still loves him though, but she must have to let him go, maybe--- just maybe he’ll be better--- better off without her.

 

  She gleefully enters his condominium and to her dismay he’s snogging another girl. It’s getting hard to breathe, that was too much. She didn’t know he can do that to her, not after all they’ve been through.  She felt her hot tears roll as she mumbled “O—oppa?!” he was bewildered that’s for sure, he wasn’t expecting her. So this is what he’s doing when she had hurt herself a lot of time trying to cook something for him. Her hands are full of bandages but he was too focused on her fragile feature.

“Sica, Let me explain----“

Explain what? What is there to explain when she saw what he’s doing? “Explain what?! Why you’re above her while snogging her?!” she erupted, it was too much for her to handle, she can’t help but to cry… she’s weak and she’s aware of that.

 

  She waited for him to explain, but no words came out, then she made her decision. “I guess it all end to this” she said faintly, she felt her body weakens. He tried to approach her, but no, although it’s hard she must do it.

 “Sica, I---“

“I’ve had enough. I can no longer fool myself and be blinded”

 

   She run outside, not minding the rain as it falls. She had dropped the lunchbox somewhere and she’s too bothered with so many things to mind where it fell. She wanted him to run after her, follow her, and tell her he couldn’t live without her. She waited--- but no one come around.

 

   She quickly dash to her car and slammed the door, locking it as she cry her eyes out. She curled up her hands as they started trembling, she doesn’t really mean it when she said they’re over but she have to.

   Maybe it was some sort of instinct, Jessica her radio. She started crying as a song played, “Darn it and those songs!” she hissed but nonetheless she did not turn it off. It clearly fits her situation right now. “Breathe” a song by Taylor Swift. Yes, she’s having hard time breathing, but her life doesn’t just revolve around him does it?

 

“Sica----“ he said quietly, she managed to hear it.

“Wae?” She asked innocently as she started cross-stitching their newly bought couple phone case.

“Nothing, I’m just glad you’re my girlfriend” he said, squeezing her hand gently as she giggled. “You should be!” her smile took his breath away. That was the sweetest smile he had ever seen.

 

  They were riding this car as he said those words to her, his ever so sincere eyes had captured her, yes he wasn’t much that appealing at first, but what makes him different from her other suitors is that she had fell in love with his eyes. Those tantalizing black eyes, forming a crescent moon as they smile, making you want to take them off his face and keep it.

 

  She started the engine, although she wants to stay for a few moments, before stepping on the gas she whispered “Just show me yourself in the ten second…”

“1…2…3…4…5…” she stopped, clasping her hands as she prayed for his figure to come out “6…7…8…9…” she sighed “10”. Tears started rolling off her face, she prayed for a miracle but nothing happened. Should I give it another shot? She thought, having second thoughts about recounting again.

 

  There’s an intense silence surrounding her, she can only hear her sobs, sniffs, the hard rain, and her wiper swinging left and right. She stared at the entrance of the building, hoping somebody will pop out and will pull her into a deadly hug. “9… and 10”. That’s it, nothing will change, and they’re no longer together.

 

  She instantly stepped the gas as she turn a left, leaving the premises of that unwanted place. Her tears started falling double time, as if they have to reach a quota. The rain didn’t stop a bit, there’s a traffic jam at the highway, and the street lights makes the scene more dramatic and she’s thinking how ironic she hated drama but here she is, being involved in one. Without much pressure, Jessica lightly steps on the break she’s in the middle of the traffic and he’s there making love with another woman.

 

“Sica…” his voice faded as he lowered the volume of the television.

“Yes?” she questioned, cuddling onto him with her eyes shut close. His scent filling her nostrils, giving her, her own brand of heroine, giving her body the tingle--- the nice tingle.

  They were hanging out at her place, watching different movies as they spent the whole day with nothing but them two. He cupped her face and gently lifting it up. “Do you think perhaps we could…” he said uncomfortably

“What?”

“Do it?” he said in a faint. She was surprised; he had never asked her this. Sure, they were old enough to do it but weren’t they rushing things?

“Oppa, I---“

“It’s alright. I understand, you’re not ready yet” he said trying the disappointment in his voice. He wasn’t the only one, she was disappointed too, but if they will do it---she wants to do it properly, after getting married to him.

 

“Aish!” She slammed her hands on the steering wheel harshly; she does not mind the pain. Maybe if she had agreed to do it when he had asked, maybe they wouldn’t end just like this. She cried, she never stops crying, she wonder what would he do if he was here, but the thought only breaks her heart even more.

 

  They entered the car at the same time. They were not talking; silence wrapping them and it’s getting uncomfortable as time passed by. She started sniffing, purposely making it loud so he could hear.

“Sica… I’m sorry” he said facing her. She didn’t move and act like she heard nothing. “Please don’t cry---“the fainting sound in his voice breaks her heart, that sorry voice, she doesn’t want to hear it again. She wiped her tears and smile, pecking his lips with a soft and tender kiss.

“All is forgiven”

“Please, don’t cry… it breaks my heart” he whispered as their foreheads met. She nodded not removing the contact. This time he touched her chin, slowly lifting her head up, kissing her passionately as she started wrapping her arms around his waist.

 

  The cars started moving again and so did hers “Oppa, if you’re here you wouldn’t want to see me at this fragile state right?” she asked, looking for a brief second at her phone. She just wanted to see his smiling face although she will not be able to see them again.

“Please, don’t cry… it breaks my heart” those words keep on repeating on her mind like a song in her playlist. “Then why do you keep on making me cry?”

 

  It was hard; she doesn’t know what to do without him around. He completes her, but nothing they say is gonna save them from the fall out, the damage had been there for too long, although she tried mending it countless times she just couldn’t hold onto it anymore.

 

Cring…Cring…“Yeoboseyo?”  She answered still sobbing really hard as she put too much effort to focus on the road.

“Sica? Wae what’s wrong?” it was Leeteuk who had called her, the husband of her long-time best friend, Kim Taeyeon.

“Oppa… Donghae-oppa and I… are no longer… together” she stammered through her sobbing and hard breathings.

“Why? Sica… can you not forgive him? I’m sure he loves you” his voice is so sincere that she wavers immediately.

“Oppa, it’s not simple, it’s not easy. It was never easy, it’s not a clean break and nothing can make me feel like he does. But please understand, I don’t only lose a lover… it felt like I also lost a friend, it’s not easy for me---it will never be.”

Leeteuk sighed, she’s right--- no one thought it will end just like that and he understands how much pain she’s feeling right now--- maybe he understands how much pain, but he can never fully comprehend.

“So… what are you planning now?”

“It’s hard to breathe without him; it’s like every breath I take I suffocate more. I can’t breathe without him--- but I have to. The world doesn’t stop revolving around him” she said as fragile as could ever be. She hanged up the call and sighed.

 

“Donghae-oppa, I’m sorry”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] So... still a sad ending, I hope you don't hate me for separating them. I was listening to my playlist and "Breathe" was playing and I caught the Last Song Syndrome (LSS) --- it was a syndrome when you keep on singing a song in your mind although you're no longer listening to it, it's like a song on a replay on your head--- I think this endeng was more fine than the one I have imagined first, you know because I was listening to "Time Machine" a while ago and thought of killing Sica in the end, so tragic! But I didn't because I think the lyrics of "Breathe" suited the drama more. 

 

GOOD NEWS! Next update won't be a sad ending! I'll be listening to happy song and will prevent myself in watching over dramatic movies/FMV to create a bubbly and vivid chapter! So yeah, I will end this story with a two-shot so yeah, that's it I guess. Another thing, please do comment. Let me know what you guys think. I had this feeling that my subscribers are reading silently =(. Just leave any comment even a simple emoticon can make me smile =). So any request guys? Tell me if you have some, I'll rummage my pea brain for a fancy story.