By Chance

HaeSica One-Shot/SongFic (Compilation)

 

It was a perfect morning, the sun's rays are all over the place, wrapping them with the warm breeze coming from the tree, the chirpping of the birds that sounds like a love song and the sound of the bell coming from the nearby church. In two more hours, she will walk along down the ailse, escorted by her father as she will happily look to her groom as she slowly approach the altar.
 
Everyone is busy, she had especulated as people keeps on blabbering outside the room. It's a white veil occasion after all, that's why everyone wanted it to be perfect. She didn't want a grand wedding ceremony, just her and her husband to be, exchanging their vows and saying the famous line "I do" is more than enough for her.
 
"Jessica, are you ready?" Asked Sooyoung who had just entered the room. With a genuine smile on her face she nodded. She's way beyind happy right now, all of her married friends have told her they were very nervous before the ceremony starts, opposite to what she's feeling right now. No nervousness, just pure happiness. 
 
Jessica opened the photo album that was placed on the table in front of her, it holds the precious times they have had during the last five years. Slowly, Jessica look trhough the photos and start remeniscing.
 
 
It was a fine afternoon and Jessica was having her favorite latte on her favorite coffee shop. It doesn't bother her if she's alone most of the times, it actually gives her time to think and refresh her mind. Out of the blues, a man, who looked a couple of years older than her asked "Excuse me, everywhere else is full, do you mind if I can take a seat here?" his voice is so soothing and soft. She didn't mind, she had gestured for him to seat on the opposite side of the table.
 
 
"Hi, I'm Donghae by the way. Lee Donghae" He said, after a few minutes of awkward silence between the two of them. Jessica, only looked at him thinking whether it is wise to talk and introduce yourself to a stranger. But he doesn't look harmful to her, she smiled and asnwered "I'm Jung Jessica. But you can call me Sica if you wanted to". Although, both of them are quiet, they still have managed to construct some conversation the whole time they're together. Not until Jessica bid her goodbye first for she has a meeting with Sooyoung. That was the start.
 
 
/
 
 
Few weeks later, Donghae and Jessica had frequently meet each other from the same coffee shop. They've talked a lot of things. About Jessica's major and about her family background and the same goes to him.
 
"So, you're taking up Communication Arts?" Donghae asked as he sips some from his hot chocolate
"Yeah, theater arts had always been a part of me since young" Jessica answered and nodded.
"Interesting" Donghae said to himself, but unfortunately Jessica heard him
"Why is it interesting?" Jessica asked.
Donghae just look at her before answering "You look like a girl from a storybook" he started "So I thought, that you will take something that wouldn't involve any acting or props designing in it. Like, business management." It's true, Jessica doesn't seem like the kind that will stand around the place to pick up some props or go around following orders from someone, not being rude but she looks so spoiled and brat.
"In other terms, I look spoiled aren't I?" Jessica asked.
"A--ani... what I mean is that" Donghae tried to explain himself but Jessica only laughed at him.
"Mianhe"she said trying to compose herself once again.
It's the first time Donghae saw Jessica cracked up without him doing anything funny. It's a momentum to be kept forever.
 
Since that day, Jessica and Donghae have exchanged each other's number and they have gotten much closer.
 
 
/
 
 
When Jessica woke up the next morning, she saw a message on her phone that reads "Sica-ah, do you have some time later tonight? Can you meet me at the plaza?" Jessica gladly replied "Sure oppa, see you there tonight". To her surprise a reply had answered her just a minute ago after she had sent the message. "Can we call it a date?" Blushing from the message, Jessica quickly replied "Love to!"
 
 
/
 
 
Jessica prepared herself to look so stunning for this night. She knew it was too fast but she admitted that she had fell for him, if there's one thing she hopes, is that she's having mutual feelings with Donghae. It's already 7 in the evening. Jessica walked through the plaza as the white snow falls above her. It's winter, nearly Christmas. Jessica wore her favorite dress overtopped with a white coat as her baby pink scarf wraps around her neck. Jessica's brunette hair is now curled by the tip as she added some light make-up emphasizing her natural beauty.
 
By the time she reached the place, Jessica noticed that people are crowding the place, curious Jessica made her way through the crowd and she heard a soft husky voice singing "You and I could be like Sonny and Cher, Honey and Bears, ooh~ You and I could be like Aladdin and Jasmine let's make it happen" As Jessica reached the front, a spotlight was focused on her and all eyes are drawn to her. When Donghae finished the song he said "Jessica-ah, can you be my girlfriend?"
 
 
Everyone fell silent, Jessica's hands are cold, surprised but happy she calmly say "Donghae-ah" she paused for a while. Donghae took a deep breath to calm himself for her answer. "Of course I would love too" Jessica said beaming making her way to him.
"or course you wouldn't want too we've just met. You---- you accepted it?" Donghae run towards her and lifted her as he holds her waist. 
"I love you Sica" He whispered to her
"I love you too oppa" She whispered back.
 
 
Every since that day, Jessica and Donghae have been a lovely couple, of course as normal couples have encoutered, they also fight but they have managed to keep their love alive. Today, Jessica is soon to be married to her beloved man, Donghae. Unknowingly, Donghae entered the room and gave her a back hugged.
 
"Let me say, You look so beautiful on our wedding day"