Let's Bring Back The Past

HaeSica One-Shot/SongFic (Compilation)

 

Jessica's becoming frustrated as time flies, she had been sitting in the room for quite some time, memorizing all her lines for her next shoot for Wild Romance. Although she's just a rookie, there's a lot of people expecting so much from her, like her members, family, company, fans, anti-fans, and etc. People are saying she still lacks emotions, not getting into her role, acting the drama. But what can she do? Her minds off to somewhere.
 
 
Jessica put down the scripts that she was holding and heaved a sigh. She was pretty darn tired the whole week, there's guesting, photoshoot, shooting, and not to mention frequent travels, her body could no longer take all the stress, she's not getting enough sleep as well. Yoona often complains to the members, at least there's someone from her group that feels her pain.
 
 
Jessica closed her eyes for a while, refreshing her mind from all the thoughts that are bugging her. Without prior notice, Taeyeon entered the room, seeing her co-member with her eyes closed she immediately jumped into a conclusion "Sleeping" Taeyeon muttered under her breathe.
 
Because of the silence, Jessica heard the word, she quickly opened her eyes and look at the person "I'm not sleeping you know" she said bluntly when she saw Taeyeon taking her seat on the couch.
 
 
"Mianhe" Taeyeon said without even looking at her. She the TV that was inside the room and switched it on MBC. It's now airing We Got Married. Jessica raised an eye brow at Taeyeon and divert her attention towards the show. "You're watching this?" Jessica questioned her
 
"Everyone does" Taeyeon answered quick, glancing at Jessica for a brief second, just monitoring her expression.
"But don't you get jealous?" Jessica asked again, now approaching the couch to seat beside Taeyeon.
"Most of the time" answered Taeyeon. Jessica can only feel sorry towards her co-member. Seeing your boyfriend hold hands and be all lovey-dovey with another woman while he can't with his real girlfriend, that !
 
 
The two watched the whole show as it ended, yes they have watched Leeteuk and Kang Sora's show and as well as the newest couple's first episode, Donghae and Eun So. The two remained quiet the whole time, sure they laugh during the most humorous moments but still the laughter always subside whenever the humorous scene turns to sweet moments. 
 
 
Taeyeon turned the TV off, Jessica picked up her script and have decided to rehearse again now that she had a break. Jessica asked "How did you felt back then when Leeteuk-oppa told you he's gonna be on the show?" she look at Taeyeon's eyes so sincerely, not wanting to be answered with lies.
 
Taeyeon froze on her position, nobody had asked her this question yet, she would be lying if she said she's not jealous "Mad, angry, mixed emotions I guess" Taeyeon answered the question and the gaze, they're looking at each other's eyes right now. "Did you told him that?" Jessica shot another question, although she already knew what Taeyeon's answer will be,
 
"No" Taeyeon said quick and short, but sure dismay with her own action. How can she put up an argument when both of them knew that they cannot show their affection when they're in public. With Leeteuk busy with his schedules and him soon entering the army, quarrels are not in her to-do-list. Jessica's gaze told Taeyeon she understand her feelings, without prior notice Jessica give Taeyeon the warmest hug she had received that day.
 
Jessica stands up from her seat after breaking the hug, she wanted to finish practicing her lines as soon as possible to give herself some rest. But before she can leave Taeyeon did grab her chance to ask "Are you still?" yes, Jessica knew clearly what she was talking about, it's about him and her.
 
"Aniyo. Taengoo-ah, it's been over a year since we break up, of course I've moved on" Jessica answered her with a soft but tired smile planted on her face. Taeyeon always believed that those are pretend smiles, nonetheless she did not let her go and asked more "How did you felt when you watch him with other girls?"
 
"Cool? You see, he has the right to date and to like anyone. I don't have the right anymore to oppose or to be jealous or comment. After all, he look so happy with Eun So-shi" Jessica answered staring blankly on the flat-screen. "What if he still likes you?" Taeyeon hesitated but asked anyway.
 
"He doesn't anymore, trust me! After breaking his heart, Taeng, he's no fool, and I'm sure he's over me as well. We're happy living our separated lives now" Jessica answered, still flashing her soft and tired smile towards Taeyeon, who could only look at her with sorry eyes.
 
"You sure about that?" A voice behind them break the short silence. Jessica and Taeyeon turned their heads and saw Donghae standing at the door. 
"Oppa" said Taeyeon
"Sunbae" said Jessica
 
 
"Su--sunbae?" Repeated Donghae, obviously hurt by the way the girl had called him. Jessica lowered her head, she had no strength to face him, how much does he heard? "So you---you call me that now" he added, gathering back his composure.
"Mianhe" Jessica said softly, she grabbed her script and headed for the door when Donghae grasp her wrist to stop her and whispered "Let's talk"
"Sorry, but I'm busy" Jessica coldly answered, looking directly into his eyes.
 
Slowly, Donghae releases her. She snatch her arm back and disspeared at a speed of light. How can she face him now? After all the lies she had told Taeyeon, does he heard those? Of course, he had asked her if she's sure about her statement. But he's doing good now, she cannot destroy his happiness anymore. "Sooyeon!" Someone shouted, when Jessica lifted her head she almost tripped off the stairs, luckily a guy had rescued her.
 
"I'm not letting you go, not until you talk to me, again!" Donghae carried her bridal style, Jessica shouts her heart as she protest, shaking her whole body to forcefully make him let her go. "That tactic won't work, I'm a lot stronger than you, weakling" Donghae teased, which make Jessica pissed as she glared at him. "Those eyes won't work either" he added. Jessica gave up, it's no use, he's muscles are way perfectly built that hers.
 
 
After a few minutes, Donghae bring Jessica down, locking the door of the empty and old practice room. "Are those words true?" Donghae asked immediately. Jessica hesitated to answer, she didn't even looked at him, afraid she might honestly answer. Slowly, Donghae approach her, locking her in a corner with his arms, Jessica's mind panicked, what is he up to? "Are they true?" He asked her again "Why are you being this persistent?" Jessica throw another question to change the topic. "Answer me! Are they true?" His voice are getting a little bit louder and that scares her "What if I told you they are?" cold Jessica answered.
 
"You're lying then" Donghae answered coolly, leaning his head closer to hers
"You're asking then when I answer you'll call me a liar?" Jessica's eyes blink simultaneously still unease with the closeness she had to an ex-lover.
"Because you're sweating" Donghae shot back
"It's because it's hot in here!" Jessica tried to push him back, but she's too tired so it's no use.
"Why can't you answer me honestly? Why do you always hide things from me?" Donghae's eyes began to water, Jessica's heart felt like it was stab by a thousand knives.
"Because I know I'll only hurt you! If I told you they we're all part of pretending, what will you do huh? You're happy now Hae there's no need to put back what we once had have" Jessica's knees weakened, tears fall off her eyes, sobbing so loudly so added "I'm so sorry for hurting you, I don't deserve you"
 
"You might think you're not the one for me, but I think you're the one made just for me, Sica, I never stopped loving you, not a second you left my mind. I love you Sica, please, let's bring back what we lost, I don't want another woman, I just love you, maybe it's my mistake for loving you much more than you love me, but it's a mistake I'm not regretting" Donghae wrap his muscular arms around the petite girl on the floor, she answered the hug back
 
"Oppa, mianhe" Jessica burried her head on his chest, still can't stop herself from crying
"Shh, everything's fine now. I love you Sica" Donghae said, caressing her hair.
"I--I love you too oppa"