Love Will Keep Us Together

HaeSica One-Shot/SongFic (Compilation)

 

Jessica came home late tonight, she had just finished shooting her part for the next episode of Wild Romance. Last week, her kissing scene with the lead man, Lee Dong Wook already aired, having people bash either Dong Wook or her, but a work is a work, so she doesn't mind all the bashful comments.
 
"Unnie, you're finally home!" Seohyun greeted her, she's too darn tired return the gleeful welcome but nonetheless she returned the smile.
"Neh. I'm going to sleep, I'm so tired. Bed!" She said, dragging herself to her room. Seohyun's eyes followed her, feeling sorry for the lethargic schedule of her weakest unnie.
"Sweet dreams" Seohyun said
"You too" Jessica flashed a sweet but tired smile to her dongsaeng and enter the room.
 
 
 
Jessica throw herself hard on the bed, closing her eyes for a couple of minutes. She's halfway to sleeping when her phone started blowing off with phone calls. Angrily and irritatedtly, Jessica opened her eyes, grabbed her phone like she was about to kill it, but instead a sighed came out from as she reads the phone caller's name. Lee Donghae. Apparently, the guy is in Taiwan for their Super Show 4.
 
"Yeoboseyo, wae oppa?" Jessica's tired voice answered.
"You sleeping?" Donghae's voice who sounded tired as well asked.
"Almost, but then you called. Why? Miss me already?" Although she's almost dying from tiredness, Jessica can still pull a joke whenever she talks to him.
"No, why would you think that way" Donghae answered coolly but laugh at the end of his sentence.
 
 
Yes the two are finally back together again! They have encountered a tiny misunderstanding back a year ago that had resulted to their break-up but after being separated for a year the two finally realized that they cannot live without each other, though keeping their relationship is a hard task, they still manage to keep the spark alive. That's what Taeyeon always say "To keep a love alive, you have to keep the spark alive as well". She didn't actually get her point back then, but now she does.
 
 
"I heard you had a kissing scene with Lee Dongwook-shi?" Donghae's voice become serious.
"Neh, the crew and staff wanted to make a scene where Dongwook-oppa looks like he'll choose me, and so a kissing scene was made, you know for high ratings too" Jessica leaned her back against the wall, still with her eyes shut.
"Why did you agree?" Donghae asked, making Jessica opened her eyes.
"You jealous?" She teased, a smile was carved in her sleepy face
"Of course! I am your boyfriend, no one is allow to kiss you exept me!" Donghae answered, Jessica just return a soft laugh. Her boyfriend is sure a one jealous man.
"Oppa, work is a work okay, it's not like I'll lose my ity to him" Jessica answered which unfortunately made Donghae pissed.
"Yah! Don't talk like that anymore arasso?"
"Yeah, mianhe oppa" Jessica apoligozed.
 
 
Althought both are way beyond tired, they still stayed up late to have a private conversation about anything they wanted to talk about.
 
"Sica? Sica?" Donghae called several times. He chuckles when he realized that Jessica already fell asleep. He decided to sleep too without hanging up the phone "Good night my sweet Sica".
 
 
 
/
 
 
 
 
 
"UNNIE!!!!!" Yoona shouted for the nth, yes, Jessica is indeed the Sleeping Beauty. It's already 8 o'clock in the morning and they're running a bit late for their schedule and Jessica is just worstening the whole situation. "She must have been talking to Hae-oppa again!" Yoona frustatingly said at Sooyoung who had just entered the room to help her.
 
"Aigoo, what should we do with them?" Sooyoung heaved a sighed. Jessica is still holding her phone close to ear as she sleeps peacefully, which annoys her members.
"Just let her get some rest! Sica's body might reach it limits if she keeps on forcing herself to attend each schedules. Sica's a human not a robot" Taeyeon said, tapping the two jangshin's shoulder. "Let's go, before the rest of us come late at the set, it's embarrassing" Taeyeon added. The two followed her as they eyed Jessica, heaving two loud sighs before leaving the room.
 
 
 
/
 
 
 
It's already past lunch when Jessica opened her eyes. Yawning, she look at her environment and notice that the dorm is too much quiet. She checked her clock, which was placed on her bedside table and realized it's already 2:15 in the afternoon. "SHOOT! It's Running Man's shooting today!" Jessica said out loud, she check her phone for messages and she had some.
 
"Sica-ah, you take your rest today, your schedules are cancelled for today so eat well and stock yourself with too much energy for tomorrow's schedule" Taeyeon and their manager-oppa had texted her the same thing.
 
 
Feeling relieved, Jessica did some stretches and headed to th kitchen to find something to eat. She found some kimchi and dukbokki on their fridge and she heated them on the microwave. After helping herself with the foods, Jessica washed herself and did some relaxation on their living room while watching some new English Movies.
 
 
/
 
 
 
It's already evening, but none of the girls have returned yet. Nobody had called her either, she checks the time every minute, feeling a little bit unease and lonely. Naturally, she does not worry about the time so much unless she's in a filming and she wanted to take some rest. She's always busy these days especially right after their comeback with "The Boys", her popularity is boosting to its best, she doesn't know why either, but lately, she feels like she's one of the most requested Hallyu Stars to appear on TV.
 
Jessica picked up her phone which is placed on the table and called her dongsaeng, Krystal. She had tried reaching her for the third time but no luck. Frustrated, Jessica placed the phone back to the table. She switched the channels randomly and stops when she find something that grabs her attention.
 
 
/
 
 
Nine o'clock in the evening, still no one had come home and no calls yet. She's getting hungry now, she wanted to wait for at least a member so she'll have someone to eat with. Tired of waiting and dying in hunger, Jessica ordered at a nearby food restaurant. She had ordered some easy to digest food. An hour later, the food was already delivered, 
 
 
After eating, Jessica placed what was left on the fridge. Time check it's nearly 11 o'clock in the evening and still no presence of any other exixtence exept from her. She had tried to call everyone but everyone's phone's off. "What's happening? It's odd!" Jessica said as she stared blankly on her phone. Lost in her thoughts, the sudden phone call made Jessica to had a mini heart attack for a brief second.
 
 
Lee Donghae is trying to reach her again. "Yeoboseyo" She answered once she'd calm down
"Sica-ah! Can you meet me at the roof top?" Donghae's cute voice said, Jessica just smile by the sudden aegyo of her boyfriend.
"Why? It's late now. Can I just meet you tomorrow?" Jessica asked politely, she honestly doesn't want to reject this offer, but she's still a defenseless woman who is scared being out on the night, especially now that no one's home yet.
"Please? Meet me tonight?" Donghae's aegyo is overflowing that Jessica wanted to stanggle him alive.
"Okay! Okay! But oppa, can you do me a favor?" Jessica finally gave in, to be honest she wanted to puke, literally.
"What is it sweetheart?" Donghae's voice become mushy, which made her to wanted to puke even more.
"Stop being near Sunny or Sungmin-oppa and Heechul-oppa, Eunhyuk-oppa, and Yesung-oppa as well! You're being infected with their overload aegyo and mushiness, it's creepy you know!" Jessica complained and Donghae only answer her with his mesmerizing laugh.
"Arasso, just be here okay? Palli! It's cold out here tonight, beside I'm just in the roof top of our dorms building, it'll take you only a few minutes to be here. Palli!" before Jessica could answer, Donghae already hang-up the phone.
 
 
Jessica quickly change her clothes, yes, she decided to look good in front of him is that bad? She wants to make Donghae fall for her head-over-heels, but still she make sure to wear some warm clothes, tonight is sure cold. After adding some light make-ups and after making herself presentable to her dearest boyfriend, Jessica grabbed her bag and a jacket which she will give Donghae later, Jessica leaves, making sure all doors and windows are locked before heading to the lift.
 
 
 
SNSD lives in the 3rd floor of a dormitory building in Chungdamdong, while the rest of the SMTown artists lives on the other floor, they weren't allowed to live in the same floor, you know to prevent scandals and developed feelings.
 
 
 
/
 
 
 
Jessica already reached the top floor, in a few minutes it will be already midnight. She looked outseide the window first before heading out to the open floor, the night sky of full of stars, who would actually think it's freezing cold outside when the sky is so bright. After a minute Jessica touches the knob and headed outside.
 
 
What she saw surprised her, the whole place is filled with lights and foods and people. Dumbfouded with what's in front of her, Jessica slowly steps outside, still inspecting what is happening. As she steps a foot on the red carpet, Sungmin, Jungmo, Seohyun, Kyuhyun, and Tiffany began playing to some soothing and relaxing song, no wonder they are the SM Orchestra.
 
 
The rest of SMTown give way as Jessica continues walking, no one is approaching her, all of them are simply smiling, but then she saw a figure in front, and no matter how far or his back is facing her, she can proudly name the person.
 
"Oppa! I thought you guys are in Taiwan? When did you----" She stopped when the man turn around to face her, wearing a tuxedo make him outshine the rest. 
 
 
Donghae approach her shyly as he carries the boquet of rose with him, when they're finally an feet, and I mean the body part, apart, Donghae sweetly give her the boquet. Jessica feeling a bit uncomfortable with the rest of the SM Family watching them, whispered "Thank you oppa", and so the awkward silence cover the whole place.
 
 
/
 
 
 
The two are frozen in their spot but their eyes are doing the talk, yes, they often do this, especially in shows where they guest together.
 
 
Heechul, who had just asked his military officer to visit s for this day frustratedly shouted "Kiss already! It's like we don't know you guys are dating! Don't mind us, just do your business, we'll be here in the side, silently watching" 
 
 
Yoona and Sulli, who were standing behind Heechul nodded their head and pushed Jessica and Donghae together making them hug each other. "Hae-ah! It's time!" Eunhyuk shouted and with the cue of his snap, fireworks started to display above them, every eyes are looking up in the vast of the night starry sky, witnessing the beautiful firework display in the middle of the night.
 
 
Donghae snatch a quick glance on Jessica, seeing her smiling, Donghae was satisfied, their plans worked after all. He wrap his muscular arm around her petite waist as he said "Happy Anniversary Sica" 
 
 
Jessica quickly look at Donghae upon hearing his words, he mischievously look up the sky. Jessica's eyes widened when she saw her watch, it's already past twelve in the midnight and how can she forgot, it's their anniversary today. 1st Anniversary after being back together, and 3rd Anniversary if you'll add it to their previous years together.
 
"I----" Jessica couldn't think of any word to say, she's such a bad girlfriend for not preparing anything.
"Gwaenchana, we planned the whole thing to surprise you. Besides, you're too busy now so I understand" Donghae gave her a quick peck on the forehead. Jessica still, looked bewildered.
"But I----"
Before she feels more guilty about this little thing, Donghae kiss her on the lips to stop her from talking. Jessica blinks her eyes simultaneously before shutting them down and enjoy the kiss.
 
 
The people around them who notices them kissing, didn't let the opportunity to go and took a lot of photos before eyeing the wonderful firework display once again. It's rude to just meddle with lovers while their kissing, so to prevent the couple for becoming tomatoes, they act like nothing romantic is happening.
 
 
After a few seconds, Donghae break the kiss, smilling widely. "That's your punishment for kissing another guy" He said, Jessica chuckles
"Then, I should go kissing other guys now shouldn't I? I'm loving my punishment" Jessica teased
"Ya--Yah!" Donghae was startled by the sudden sentence. This time Jessica took the initiative to shut him up by kissing him too,
 
 
Donghae wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. After breaking the kiss Donghae said "I love you Sica"
 
"Happy Anniversary oppa! Nado, saranghae"