Seoul Music Award (The honeyechizen version behind the Selca)

HaeSica One-Shot/SongFic (Compilation)

 

Girls' Generation was busy doing their hair and make up on the backstage for tonight's Seoul Music Award. Jessica, on the other hand is busy playing with her phone, apparently her minds off to somewhere "Sica-ah, what's the matter?" Tayeon, who was adding her make-up retouch looked at her. Startled by the sudden question, Jessica almost dropped her phone but catch it just in time.
 
"Unnie's out of her mind lately" Seohyun, who had just enter the room added before Jessica could answer the question Taeyeon just throwed at her.
"I'm not--- I'm just" Jessica protested, but her voice trailed off as she looks at the wallpaper on her phone.
 
"Aigoo Sica, still can't make Donghae-oppa to make the first move?" Sunny butted in, who was now eating some cookies that the staffs have brought them earlier. Jessica just sighed. It's true, to be honest, she had a fight with Donghae last night. Donghae, apparently who was the target of her 'I-want-him-to-be-jealous' scheme, did really got mad and asked her why did she purposely grabbed the coat from Siwon. Was it her fault? She's cold and he wasn't doing anything, beside, that oppa is way gentleman than he is, at least in public.
 
"I am trying my best to act cold towards him so he will approach me first, but not to avail, thanks to his timid personality" Jessica said, frustrated by the lack of attention his secret-to-the public boyfriend is giving her nowadays. "Who told you that your tactic will be effective unnie? Donghae-oppa is so emotional, he might not tell you personally that he's hurting but you're just so insensitive sometimes" Yoona said, frustrated as her unnie sounded.
 
She was right though, although, she tries her best to be a good girlfriend to him, she always ended up hurting him in silence, but still, his love for her never fade away. As smart as she is, Jessica snaps her fingers and smiles widely on her members and unnies. "I have an idea!" she ecitedly stands up from her seat as she walks outside the door. 
 
"What's wrong with her?" Tiffany asked the others, who were also watching as their excited Ice Princess skipped as she head outside the doors, obviously planning on doing something tonight, and what is it? They don't even have the tinniest clue. Random, that is Jessica indeed,
 
 
 
/
 
 
 
"Oppa, come to the parking lot. I have something to tell you" Jessica sent Donghae a message as she climbs down the stairs, skipping a step or two as she rush off the the parking. Checking the time on her phone, she doesn't have much time to talk to him so she had to be quick, or else her oppa might be all sulky throughout the night again, except if they win any award tonight, his mood will be all different of course.
 
 
As she approached their van, Girls' Generation's van, she heard someone singing "Nan geudae manae oppa, Gue daen namanae yeojja" and as she opened it, she saw Donghae sitting insde, singing as he greeted her with a boquet of roses in his hands. "Oppa neoman saranghallae" he sang handling her the boquet in his palms to her. Surprised by the sudden appearance, of course, Jessica hits him "Yah, did you teleport or what? I didn't see you left the building yet you beat me here" she said, entering the van as she quikly closed the door, carefully looking around the whole place for people lurking around, especially reporters wanting to create scandals, especially among Hallyu stars.
 
"So why did you want to see me? Gonna apologize princess?" Donghae, who already had guessed what's with the sudden action of his girlfriend into doing it. Jessica shyly played with her finger nails and when she realized he's making fun of her when he laughs, again, she hits him. "Yah! I'm your boyfriend, not a punching bag hanging on the wall" Donghae whined, rubbing the part where she hit him. Jessica smiles and said "Mianhe oppa" so softly. Donghae, who loves seeing the shy look on his girlfriend's face, teases her again.
 
"What? You said anything?" He said, as he lean his face slowly, forming an arc on his hand and placing it beside his ears. "Yah, I--I'm not gonna repeat myself to you. I already said it, it's your fault by not listening carefully" Jessica said, turning her head away from his and looking outside the window.
 
"So you have nothing to say I guess?" and the king of drama had entered Donghae as he pretended to be gloomy and was about to grab the doors and leave when Jessica hold onto his muscular arm and slowly put them down. "Okay, I'm sorry" she said, putting her right hand on his chin as she slowly lifted his face, looking into his eyes the moment his eyes lingers on hers. "I know, it's my fault that's why we had a fight last night" Jessica said, rolling her eyes for a split second before they look at his again.
 
"Last night only?" Donghae said with the obvious sarcasm in his voice as he teases her more with his mesmerizing smile and truthful eyes. "Okay, okay. So obviously, I always created the reason why we have fights every now and then. but I was just doing it because sometimes, I'm feeling jealous so----" Jessica stopped, not wanting to say the last words. "So?" Donghae forcefully making her admit her mistakes by teasing her, which she really hates but she doesn't know why on Earth she fell for it.
 
"Okay! I'm gonna say it but please, stop giving me that look! It's creepy you know" Jessica said, Donghae just laugh for a very brief second before shrugging of the comment and bring her back into their real topic, "So?"
 
"So, I'm making you jealous on purpose because I want to seek some sort of revenge" Jessica said, the moment she had finished saying those words, her cheeks began to burn. Afraid, the guy in front of her will use this time to again non-stop, she quickly remover her hands that was touching him and divert her attention to the empty parking lot.
 
"Aigoo, hyung's advice actually worked!" Donghae clasped his hands as he laughs looking at his shy girlfriend. This is his girlfriend's weakness, she's not really good in admittingher faults and wrongs, but when she does, she's the cutest creature God had ever made.
 
"Aigoo, I told Heechul-oppa not to mingle on other people's problem" Jessica pouted, whenever Heechul advice something to the two of them, it is one hundred percent effective. He had been their love or couple mentor ever since they started dating, that's why she is pretty much close to him. 
 
"You did, he didn't listen" Donghae said and laughs, it's true, whenever he did something wrong which results to a lovers' quarrel between him and Jessica, Heechul will give her some advices and will consult her of what she must do and in the end, he'll end up apologizing. It's irratating really, when the other consult Heechul for some help, because the other cannot escape the guilt of doing wrong. "He told me, I was so nice towards you so you might think you're able to do anything you want" he added.
 
It's true, Jessica is kind of spoiled, but although she is, she's not a brat who steps and look down on others, Donghae had already figured out that Jessica's not really comfortable with apologizing, but when she did, she trully tries her best to make it up to him or to her friends.
 
They were silence for a couple of minutes before Jessica break the ice by saying "Shoot! We have to go now, the show starts in 5 minutes!" after cheking her phone, who was now bombarded with messages and calls from the girls and their manager-oppa. Donghae checked his too, and saw the same thing. "I'll leave first, our performance will be done before yours so you can still make it, it's just to make sure we cannot be seen coming out from the van on the same time, that will be another scandal" Jessica said, putting her hand on the knob. Donghae grabbed her shoulders and slowly turns her to face him "Sica-ah, saranghaeyo" as he planted a soft short kiss on her lips. She wasn't surprise to be honest, but she surely love what he just did.
 
"I'll go first okay? I love you too oppa. Nan geudae manae yojja~" Jessica said as she sang the last part, Donghae just laughs at her cute action. After squeezing her left hand, which he is holding, and released it after a while, Jessica goes out of the van and meet with her members, who was already standing in the backstage waiting to be called.
 
 
/
 
 
"Yah, where on Earth are you? You haven't answering our phone calls, we all worried something might have had happened to you" Tiffany said, as she worriedly approach the coming Jessica.
"Mianhe, I was just having a good time" Jessica said, calming her down as she show beam at them.
"I guess, our ice kaeki's in good mood already" Their manager oppa, said, putting his hands above her shoulder. Jessica nodded happily as she takes her position behind Yoona. "But you still made us worried, so a dinner sounds good, right girls?" he added, hearing the word "dinner" the girls except Jessica gladly and harmonously answered "YES!". Jessica just shook her head, she didn't mind being the food manager for tonight, she was just too happy tonight.
 
 
/
 
 
The performance have ended, now it's time for the artists to be all on stage with their respective groups for their group photos and commerative photo of the whole artists who have attended the Music Award. As always, Super Junior and Girls' Generation standing beside each other, Donghae who was lurking around the stage as the rest of the artists are already on their respective place, the photographer in charged had placed him just beside Jessica, who was busy talking with Hyoyoen at the moment. The idols are busy talking with one another, until the two lovebirds notice they were standing beside each other,
 
"Earlier was fun" Donghae said, without even looking at her. Now making it too obvious that they're interacting. "Yeah" Jessica inserted in her sentence as she was talking to Tiffany. "You two are professionals" Yesung commented, not looking as well. "We all are" Donghae said, looking at his hyung.
 
Now the group photo of Girls' Generation's done, Jessica tapped his shoulder and said "Oppa, let's have a selca later" as she slightly move her head to the photographer's position, she saw that he was about to take the photo and pushed Donghae slightly to participate the picture taking while saying "I know I'm pretty but focus, he's gonna take the shot" and the two of them laughs as Donghae professionally posed in front of the lenses.
 
After a short while, Hyoyoen, hold Jessica's hand and dragged her out of the stage, making Donghae follow her sight as she happily waves and bow on the other artists.
 
 
/
 
 
An hour after the Music Awards, the artists are now changed into their normal clothes and was ready to leave for their next destination, the after party and some are off to their other schedules. Unfortunately, Jessica couldn't come on the celebratory party planned for the winners because she had to be on the venue where she will start her first shooting for the drama she was currently casted. 
 
Girls' Generation had visited Super Junior's waiting room, and Donghae grabbing the opportunity, he had asked her for the selca she was talking earlier. "Sica-ah, let's now take the photo"
 
"Neh!"
 
 
Since, it's no new to the other members about their secret relationship, the members of Super Junior and Girls' Generation didn't mind them about their selca photo. Later on that night, Donghae had posted the photo they have taken on his twitter account.