Just A Dream

HaeSica One-Shot/SongFic (Compilation)

You guys should totally listen to "Just A Dream" by Sam Tsui and Cristina Grimmie" they're freaking awesome that I preferred this version than the original on =) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RA0vsZXf8   

It's a good damn song! or cover! You just gotta love it, it adds to the feel as well...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

“I’ve had enough. I can no longer fool myself and be blinded” she said as tears fall from her eyes. He had no right to stop her or convince her to stay or ask for another chance. He blew it and he’s aware of his own doings.

 

    “Are you…sure?” He said casually. He doesn’t know why his voice betrayed him when his inside is already eating his conscience. He doesn’t want her to go, she had become his everything. But she’s an angel, she deserve someone who will lover her truly and faithfully. Not that he doesn’t love her, no, he indeed fell deeply in love with her. But he’s a total jerk, his manly pride eat him up.

   She nodded simply, still sobbing hard as her hands shivers. He remained silent as he watches her walk away. He stay rooted at his position, too numb to feel anything, too numb to even shed a tear. That is him; Lee Donghae.

 

   “So…” said a woman as she snake her arms around his neck. He didn’t budge but he tilted his head a bit to have a clear view of her.

   “Move !” He yelled, removing her arms off him harshly. The woman narrowed her eyes and whimper. “What the was that about? You were the one who called me tonight!” She shouted, watching him walk away from her. Leaving her completely alone at his condominium.

   “I’m not in the mood anymore, so get your ing off my house. I don’t want to see you lingering around when I come back” he said ruthlessly, glaring intently at the woman sitting at his couch.

   “Why?” She asked annoyed “What is it with that girl? Okay I admit it she’s pretty, but she’s not that pretty. She’s ing plain for goodness’ sake!”

   Without further ado, he paced towards her and grabbed her by the neck, making the latter choke “Y-yah! Ge-ge-ro-ff me!” she said between her breath.

   “Speak another foul word about her; I swear I will kill you!” He threatened, loosening his grip as the woman curled up at the corner of the couch shivering as she massages .

   “Fine! I’ll leave! You’re no fun!” She shouted and although trembling she picked her bag from the center table and rushed out of the room. His gaze never leaves her until she’s completely out of sight. When he heard the door slammed shut. He threw himself onto the couch, loosening his tie.

 

   “Way to go Hae, you nailed it. Now you probably might lose her…” he sighed “forever”. He closed his eyes as he slouch himself on the couch, leaning his head on the headrest with his arms and legs spread wide open. “Jung Jessica” he whispered. He found himself longing for her already, and her vivid face as she walks through the door.

 

   “O—oppa?!” She said, opening the door as her voice quivers, eyeing the two people in front of her kissing. She saw a girl sitting on the couch while he’s sitting on her lap as his hands wonder through her body, kissing her passionately.

   He immediately stands up, breaking the connection between the two of them “Jessica!” He gasped. He tried approaching her but every step forward, she answered backwardly. “It—it’s t-true?” Hey eyes started filling with tears as she shot a deadly glare at the girl behind him, who is now smirking at her.

   “Sica-ah, let me explain---“

   “Explain what?! Why you’re above her while snogging her?!” she yelled, she found herself weakening but she leaned against the coat rack beside the door. He was shut silent. What is there to explain when she clearly knew what she just saw? There’s no point.

   He remained silence, he had nothing to say. He’s just as an as he is already if he lie his way out. She waited for him to talk; she waited for him to beg for her. But he did nothing, he does not mind either as the woman now snakes her arms around his waist as she leaned her head on his shoulder. It pained her more; she closed her ears to all the rumors of him having an affair every now and then. She trusted him so much to believe those lies--- now she knows.

   “I guess it all end to this” she said quietly, almost sounding as a whisper as she urge herself to talk firmly, although her voice is already cracking.

   “Sica, I---“ that was when he removed the girl’s arms off him and advance to her. She didn’t move, he panicked, he knows where this is heading but he doesn’t want too. He knows he doesn’t want it to end.

   “I’ve had enough. I can no longer fool myself and be blinded” with that she walked away, slamming the door hard enough. He was dumbfounded, it was the thing he dreaded the most--- losing her. But he wasn’t worth of her or her tears--- more especially her love.

 

   He sighed. He wanted to run after her, but his feet wouldn’t move, like he was comatose at the moment, he can only breathe. He heard his phone ring; he doesn’t want to entertain anyone at the moment, not now--- he wanted to be alone. Have some time to think and to repent.  But his phone was blowing off with calls, almost lifeless; he grabbed his phone from his pocket.

   “Wae?” He said like he was about to have his last breathe any minute now.

   “YAH! What was that about?! Hae can you explain to me what happened between you and Jessica?” yelled a woman from the other end of the line furiously.

   “We…” he swallowed a chunk of saliva “broke up” he said. After admitting that she was no longer his, his tears finally found their way out of his eyes.

   “What the did you do this time?! Hae I have already warned you! I told you to stop cheating on her! Did you give a to care?! Hell ing no!” she was raging with anger, he can understand her, he cursed himself to the core as well.

   “Taeng I--- I really don’t need to be nag right now---“

   “No you , you need more than nagging you ing need----“ before she could say more he already hang it up and turned his phone off. “I don’t need someone reminding me what I’ve just lost, I might die” he sighed.

   He stands up to pick the frame on the center table. It was a photo of them two; it was taken during their first date. He changed a lot, and he doesn’t care about what he had become now, totally different from what he is back then. An average school boy, playing soccer, hanging out with friends, dating his girlfriend, and something germane to that, but ever since he became a model, he changed.

 

   “Sica! I’ve got good news!” He said opening the door to her room. She was sitting on her bed, reading another book which she has bought a week ago. Her hair tied in a bun as she wore her reading glasses, plain, but naturally beautiful. He smiled.

   “What is it oppa?” She asked eagerly, closing the book on her palms and placing it on her bedside table.

   “A fashion agency asked me if I wanted to be their model and guess what?” He said excitedly “I said yes!”

   “I’m proud of you oppa!” She run to him and threw herself onto him. She had her arms around his neck as she wrapped her legs on his waist.

   “Thank you babe, I love you” he whispered to her ear, hugging her so tightly that she would not fall.

 

   “Lee Donghae, one of the most famous models in South Korea was now alone because his long-time girlfriend left him. Finally realizing how jerk he is” he said as he traces her smiling face on the glass of the frame.

 

   “Oppa---“she said calmly watching him throw his stuffs irritated

   “That project is supposed to be mine! Mine! I am obviously a lot handsome than that newbie Woo Kevin! He looks like a girl!” He yelled kicking his jacket on the floor. “Just--- let it pass, that’s only one project. I’m sure you’ll get to do more” she said trying to walk towards him.

   “God damnit Sica! That project will help me rise to fame! For this ing argument sake couldn’t you just cook me a dinner?!” He yelled, the poor little girl could only flinch as he throws different foul words at her.

   “Babe---“

   “What?!”

   “Don’t you think” she hesitated “you’ve changed?”

   “Damn it Sica! I didn’t change; it’s called adjusting and self-confidence! I know I can brag now because I have something to boast!” He emphasizes his words. Scaring the out of her.

 

   Yes, he did change. He’s too blinded with all the fame and cash, he had forgotten what he used to be, what he had. And because of his idiotic acts, he lost everything.

   He walked to his bar counter, yes; his condominium had a mini bar, not really a bar but more like a counter, where there are a lot of different wines. He grabbed a bottle, a glass and some ice. He drank as much as he wants, he’s not a good drinker, to state the fact he doesn’t really drink, but today he will drink it all.

   He had drunk three bottles already, he gagged countless of times either, he’s already a mess but he can careless. Crawling, he managed to lay himself on the couch, too dizzy to stand up or even open his eyes.

 

   He fell onto a deep slumber the moment he had laid himself on the couch; tears are coming out though he had his eyes closed. “Sica…” he keeps on mumbling her name at his sleep.

 

   “Oppa!” she said brightly, peaking at the door, though nothing had happened last night. He is beyond bewildered, had she forgotten what they had been through just last night? Did she forgiven him? He tried to stand but his head aches too much. “Aiyoo, my oppa drank last night? You know you can’t drink!” she teases as she walks towards the kitchen.

   “Ew! Oppa your bar counter is so disgusting! You threw up everywhere!” she yelled. His face formed a smile as he shut his eyes closed. Nothing change, she is still the bubbly girl she always is. “Oppa! I love you!” she shouted as she chuckles after her words.

 

   He moaned, his head aches too much, but nothing to worry for she is here, here to help him renew his life. “Sica-ah!” He called as he fights the pain. No answer. “Sica-ah!” he called again, still no answer. He tried opening his eyes but close them instantly as the blinding rays of sun greeted him. He covered his eyes with the shadow of his hand and opened his eyes a fraction.

   After he had adjusted himself to the blinding rays and to his environment, he seated. He whipped his head towards the kitchen and saw no one; the room was pretty mess just like how he left it before he drifted to sleep. He sighed.

 

   “It was only just a dream”                  

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I wrote this story because I have watched this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-9SWdS8d3g it was darn awesome! You should also check it out. It inspire me to write a story although I've watched the video countless times. It's not a happy ending and this will be the first one-shot/songfic I have written so far that does not end up happily as they usually do. But everybody's open to some changes right?

TAKE NOTE: I entertain suggestions, if you guys pass by some FMV for our lovely couple and you wanted a story out of it, you can guys PM me or leave a comment on my wall or if you think that's too bothersome you can post your requests here. I am doing this so to give you a chance to read something you wanted to read and also that would help me a lot to write more.