Your Secret Admirer

HaeSica One-Shot/SongFic (Compilation)

 

Jessica is one of the most punctual student in her class, she'll arrived first or sometimes second or third. One day, when she got to school, she saw a piece of paper on her desk. She looked around but no one was there, none of her classmates seem to be there as well, she's the first to arrive. When she picked it up, a poem was written, and yes indeed it was for her, but the poem fail in a way.
 
"I look at you all the time but you do not know,
I smile whenever you laugh but I gues you never know.
I love the way you flip you hair and the way your eyes smile
Although I'm just around the corner, we're still miles apart
You're too beautiful that's why I never had a chance
I wanted to tell you how I feel but I can only glance
 
I hope you're heart is touch by this poem's epic fail
I did try my best but rhymes don't come out well
I will be always here, looking at you
Hope you can figure me out cause I like that too"
 
 
Jessica laughs, who would write poems nowadays? But still her heart was touched by it. It's the first time she had received something like this from someone. She placed the small piece of paper on her diary and take her seat. She was so happy that throughout that day, nothing can take off the smile off her face.
 
 
 
 
Days and weeks passed and still Jessica had been receiving the notes on her table every single day. She laugh by the humorous way the poet wrote his poem, although it wasn't very poetic Jessica love that fact that the person behind this had convey his emotions to her pretty well.
 
One fine day, Jessica had got to school earlier again than the rest, but what surprise her is the the rose that was lying still on her desk together with a note. She saw the writing and this one's shorter than the rest it only said "I'm glad you're liking my poems, so here's a little gratitude gift for you. Hope you like it". Jessica smiles, now she knows that the person who's giving her this was watching her everyday. 
 
She step outside the room, looking for people, but the hallways are still quiet, no one seems to be watching her as well. But then a guy, was walking towards her, her classmate Lee Donghae. She had a crush on him since 6th grade but did not have the courage to tell him how she feels.
 
"Anyeong Hasseo" Jessica greeted briefly. Althought, they're classmates since 5th grade, they actually never talked. She wanted so badly to be his partner or groupmates but it never happen.
"Anyeong Hasseo" Donghae greeted back. He walked pass her after the greeting and lazy throw his stuffs on the floor. Jessica watches him, still holding the rose she had received.
 
 
/
 
 
"Jessica has a secret admirer? No way!" Yoona had spit her drink when Tiffany gave them the news
"Why did we just know this now?" Taeyeon asked, looking at Jessica, obviously asking her to explain
"Okay. I didn't tell you guys earlier because I'm making sure this wasn't just a prank of anybody" Jessica said as 8 eyes were seriously looking to her.
"How did you know then?" Yuri said, breaking the tension that was embracing their table
"This" Jessica showed them the three roses she had gotten earlier, she also handed them the note that reads "I'm not scaring you, I just don't have the guts to tell you how much I feel about you. In the right time, I'll show myself to you. Please be patient, and while you're waiting, can you fall for me? Even though I'm still anonymous?"
"No way!" Said Tiffany as she squeal together with the three girls. Jessica only shook her head in embarrassment from her friends' actions.
"Cut it out, people are not looking at us" Jessica whispered stealing the paper back from Yuri's frozen hands.
"I cannot believe it!" Taeyeon said smiling so widely
"Why?" Jessica asked, it's true, she couldn't believe it first but of course, there's someone that would like her right?
"Duh, Ice Princess, who would put too much effort it suiting you?" Tiffany and Yoona said at the same time.
"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?"
"You're known as the ice princess, and as far as we know, you're only close with your oppa's friends" Taeyeon said as a matter-of-fact.
"Maybe your secret admirer is from your oppa's class?" Yoona said excitedly
"Are you stupid Yoona? They all have girlfriends!" Yuri said giving her a you-dumb? look.
"Aigoo, I just want to meet him" Jessica said.
While having a conversation with the girls, Jessica saw Donghae passing by, with all the girls swooning around him. He's always alone, he'll be always seen seating around the corner with his headphones on and ignore all the girls who are fangirling over him. 
 
 
/
 
 
"Your prom is in two weeks, everyone of you should have a partner now" Mr. Cho said as he started the class.
 
It's true, their prom is taking place next next week, but the problem is no one had asked her out. No one wants to be her partner. She hadn't told this to her friends, they have already their partners and are busy talking about dresses and shoes and all but she's not in the mood every time their topic is about the prom. Jessica sighed, she will be a total loner in that night. She just hope that this secret admirer would ask her out, that way she don't have to be so gloomy.
 
 
/
 
 
After class, Jessica head to the her locker to put the books shoe wouldn't be needing tonight. As she open her locker, a small paper fall down, she picked it up and read 
"Can you be my date on the prom?" She looked around, but no one was there. She grabbed a pen and wrote her answer on the back side of the paper with a huge "YES" and pinned in on her locker.
 
 
/
 
 
It's the prom night, and still her mysterious guy hadn't show up. Everyone is dancing to the music, while Jessica's watching them from behind. Dissappointed to her admirer, Jessica stands up from her place and walked outside the room, making her way through their piano room. Jessica has always liked the piano room whenever she wanted to be alone. As she enters, she felt hot tears rolling down her cheeks. She spent her two weeks being prepared for this night and there's nothing, this guy's a no show. Jessica started playing random keys on the piano, she ended up playing "Way Back Into Love" which she always had a liking. Jessica sing the first part but stopped when she heard someone sings the male part.
 
"Do--Donghae-shi!" Jessica said surprise to see the man standing on the door
"I'm sorry I couldn't dance you there, they weren't playing any slow music, it's like disco back there. I--I can't be romantic there" Donghae lowered his head as he say those words, feeling his cheeks burning from embarassment.
"You mean you?" Jessica grasping and connecting the dots on her mind finally got it. Donghae was her secret admirer all along.
"I'm sorry I haven't told you earlier, but  really like you Jessica. No let me rephrase that, I already love you" His voice is so soft that Jessica can't help but to be hypnotized.
"So that's why you're coming early to school nowadays, you're always late before" Jessica blurted out, remembering those days she saw him enter the room.
"I guess you're not that smart at all" Donghae said and laughs
"I guess you're not bitter and cold after all" Jessica walks towards him and hugs him. Donghae startled by the action only look at the girl who was now wrapping her arms around her neck.
 
 
 
"I love you too Donghae, and always will" She wisphered to him, upon hearing those words. Donghae happily return the hug,